Online Prayer Requests

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We do have more information, I'll do an update in a day or so.

The Dr's have decided to forgo the c-scan for now and proceed with two more sessions of 2 day (48 hour) aggressive chemo, this week and in two weeks, then in first full week in December they'll do the c-scans.

There is a bright side to this...There is a cancer specialty clinic that may be able to Tom some help, he's waiting to hear from the clinic.

Tom's daughter Olivia and her husband Matt along Jackson (Tom's grandson) flew in from Jersey to be with Tom for a few days.

Again, thanks for praying for Tom and his wife Kimberly.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
My wife's grandma just died in a car wreck. They were extremely close, and Ashley has never dealt with death. Ash also struggles with depression, so this may be pretty rough. Her grandpa wasn't in the car, but they have been married for like 55 years, and is obviously hurting. His name is Floyd. Thank you in advance for your help and prayers.

ghost

Hall of Fame
My wife's grandma just died in a car wreck. They were extremely close, and Ashley has never dealt with death. Ash also struggles with depression, so this may be pretty rough. Her grandpa wasn't in the car, but they have been married for like 55 years, and is obviously hurting. His name is Floyd. Thank you in advance for your help and prayers.
I'm sorry to hear this my friend. Praying that God will guard your hearts and minds and give everyone a view of the hope set before them.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Truly regrettable...Please accept our sincerest sympathies...We will keep your wife and you, and of course all of your family.

Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
prayinghands.gif

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Thank you guys so much for you prayers. I saw a massive change in my wife as the prayer began being lifted up. Of course she is sad, bit is handling it WAY better than I expected. You are an awesome group of folks, and I praise God for the friendships and fellowship on this site. Again, thanks for your prayers!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tom finished his third round of a 48 hour chemo treatment, and will have blood tests twice a week for two weeks, then in third week the Dr's will do a c-scan. Tom is also looking into an alternative treatment.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tom finished his third round of a 48 hour chemo treatment, and will have blood tests twice a week for two weeks, then in third week the Dr's will do a c-scan. Tom is also looking into an alternative treatment.

Tom has his fourth round of chemo next week. Tom lost some weight but gained it back, he's lost no hair, and taken pain meds only about three or four times. He says he feels at least tolerable and he remains very optimistic and hopeful.

He received some paper work to fill out from the Burzynski Clinic, that is a cancer specialty clinic. They are trying to determine what they can do to help.

After the fourth chemo treatment, there will be c-scans, blood tests and other evaluations; if the chemo has done something they'll continue the treatments, if not there'll be no further treatments.

Next update in week or so, unless there is a dramatic change,

Thanks for praying for Tom it means a lot to us.

Last edited:

Breathe

My father - he is at the dr now. Please pray that he is not in heart failure.
Myself - there is nearly more on me at this current time than I can bear.

Breathe

Praying for you both. :thumb:

Thank you! My father is 81, and suffers from cardiomyopathy and atrial fibrillation, which have lead to occasional bouts of heart failure, with fluid retention. Fortunately, God must have been listening today, because, although his cardiologist was afraid his symptoms were indicative of congestive heart failure, he turned out to have an infection.

I am so grateful for the prayers, and especially for the goodness of God!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you! My father is 81, and suffers from cardiomyopathy and atrial fibrillation, which have lead to occasional bouts of heart failure, with fluid retention. Fortunately, God must have been listening today, because, although his cardiologist was afraid his symptoms were indicative of congestive heart failure, he turned out to have an infection.

I am so grateful for the prayers, and especially for the goodness of God!
Just saw this...We'll be praying as well ~ Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist

Aimiel

Look @ God!!! An infection. Thanks be to God for clearing up his heart problem. I pray he goes the rest of his life without heart symptoms whatsoever. Thank you Lord!!!

Coffee is King

I have twin daughters, as I've said here before. Diamond has pinkeye (conjunctivitis). Daisy is now rubbing her eyes, and the ex feels like her eyes are burning. They have medicated drops for it, and have seen a doctor. I'm asking if someone could pray that my little girls don't have to suffer through pain and itching this Christmas, that they can enjoy it.