toldailytopic: Obama is asking to spend another 1.2 trillion $$, where does all this

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 28th, 2011 11:09 AM

toldailytopic: Obama is asking to spend another 1.2 trillion $$, where does all this spending end?

Read the full story here.

GIVE ME MORE MONEY....
4777_Obama_on_Phone_White_House_Flickr.jpg

He spends this country's money like a drunken sailor. He even spends money that isn't even there. It is as if he is hallucinating money. His drinks of choice are called Planned Parenthood Shnapps and LGBT Lager. Much of his spending had gone to fund his two loves. The spending would stop immediately if he would get off the bottle. But alas he's probably too far gone for that to happen. The November 2012 elections are our only hope..

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
He spends this country's money like a drunken sailor. He even spends money that isn't even there. It is as if he is hallucinating money. His drinks of choice are called Planned Parenthood Shnapps and LGBT Lager. Much of his spending had gone to fund his two loves. The spending would stop immediately if he would get off the bottle. But alas he's probably too far gone for that to happen. The November 2012 elections are our only hope..

he may be re-elected because so many here can't seem to find that perfect candidate

PureX

Demonizing the rich is nothing more than scapegoat-ism.. and pretty immature.
I'm not demonizing anyone. I'm just telling it like it is. They aren't demons, their just greedy, and they don't care who pays for their greed.
Printing money leads to inflation, which makes the poor even poorer.
Actually, as we get out of debt, the dollar will become far more valuable, not less. And there's a big incentive for the government not to print too much, as THEIR OWN money will devalue.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
he may be re-elected because so many here can't seem to find that perfect candidate

None of them are perfect, but they are preferable to Obama--I know I don't want Romney. He's another copy of Obama.

HisServant

I'm not demonizing anyone. I'm just telling it like it is. They aren't demons, their just greedy, and they don't care who pays for their greed.
Actually, as we get out of debt, the dollar will become far more valuable, not less. And there's a big incentive for the government not to print too much, as THEIR OWN money will devalue.

They aren't greedy.. that tax code just allows them to keep THEIR money... its Congress's fault (and most are in the top 1% anyhow, so go figure). And congress is made up of democrats and republicans..

PureX

They aren't greedy.. that tax code just allows them to keep THEIR money...
They buy the tax codes they want by bribing the legislature.
... its Congress's fault (and most are in the top 1% anyhow, so go figure). And congress is made up of democrats and republicans..
It's partly their fault, yes. And it is both parties who are responsible. This is why even Jesus Himself, were he to be elected president, could not stop the bribery, corruption, and greed that is destroying this country. Obama had the full monty, and he couldn't do much of anything with it, because his own democrats in Congress and the Senate were being bribed to oppose any real changes.

The richer that 1% gets, the more able they become at perverting the processes of government, and at thwarting the ability of the media to expose what they're doing. Legislators are now becoming multimillionaires from insider trading and legalized bribery. How bad does it have to get before people wake up?

HisServant

They buy the tax codes they want by bribing the legislature.
It's partly their fault, yes. And it is both parties who are responsible. This is why even Jesus Himself, were he to be elected president, could not stop the bribery, corruption, and greed that is destroying this country. Obama had the full monty, and he couldn't do much of anything with it, because his own democrats in Congress and the Senate were being bribed to oppose any real changes.

The richer that 1% gets, the more able they become at perverting the processes of government, and at thwarting the ability of the media to expose what they're doing. Legislators are now becoming multimillionaires from insider trading and legalized bribery. How bad does it have to get before people wake up?

Vote independent... its a vote that hopefully will actually count someday.. and you can say you were on the forefront.

ghost

Hall of Fame
I don't believe that anything can be done concerning the times ahead. I think America is headed for complete disaster, and soon.

We cannot vote or fight against it and expect to change the direction or restore the country to what it once was. It's over.

I think I'll sell everything we have and take my kids on a trip around what was once a great country, before Obama kills us off.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Uh... how much more do you want them to pay? :idunno: The wealthy already pay the vast majority of the taxes collected in this nation.

The naivety of people like you blows me away. Penalizing the producers the exact OPPOSITE way to raise tax revenue. To raise tax revenue you need to encourage spending and risk taking from those that have money. Taxing them more makes them hang on to what they have and therefore the spend less and pay less in taxes. Don't bite off your nose in spite of your face.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Penalizing the producers in the country is like chopping down the apple tree because it is occupying the ground. Now you don't have any more apples. The liberals have this Mine-mine-attitude that blinds them very much like the seagulls in Finding Nemo. It is destructive. We can see what it is doing to this country.

some other dude

I think I'll sell everything we have and take my kids on a trip around what was once a great country, before Obama kills us off.

I hope you have a lot to sell.

$4 Gas Forecast
East Coast refinery closures will affect fuel supply, EIA, analysts say

CSP Daily News | December 26, 2011 NEW YORK -- Gasoline prices may rise above $4 a gallon next summer as refineries along the U.S. East Coast close, reducing fuel supply, Edward Morse, head of commodities research at Citigroup Global Markets Inc., New York, told Bloomberg.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
America is in trouble for the same reason that the posters here have not indentified the reason as most all others have not as the government have not.

LA.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
America is in trouble for the same reason that the posters here have not indentified the reason as most all others have not as the government have not.

LA.

Would you run your neighbourhood affairs, business and household budget like the governments have with other nations??

Think about it.

LA.