Are Mohammed and Jesus alike?

BabyChristian

Yet, I have known Muslims, (who obviously revere Mohammed), who are considerate and open minded people whereas I have known many Christians who are nothing more than hypocritical vermin. How do you explain that?

Oh, don't tell me........ I'm judging, whereas you never do, unless it's "righteous judgement". :rolleyes:

WOW that's amazing. *sarcasm*

Letsargue

Moe is antichrist, but He is not THE future ANTICHRIST (Rev. 6-19). Likewise, the last Pope is not the Antichrist (he is dead), nor is Hitler, Kissinger, etc. (they may be anti, but not THE ANTI).

There is NO future Antichrist!!! There has always been the Antigod / the Antitruth / the Antijesus, and the Antichrist, and HE is all those who are not with Christ!!!
Matthew 12:30 KJV – “He that is NOT WITH ME IS “AGAINST” ( ANTI ) ME; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad”. ------ If Jesus / Savior / God / the Truth has always been, then there have always been those / he who were and is against HIM!!! – The SPIRIT has never changed, Christ has always been, as the Antichrist has always been!! - It’s the Light and THE DARKNESS!!!

Paul – 122111

Apple7

(First let me say I'm sorry that I could not find a "search" option to see if this subject has been posted already. )

A poster called TruthSeeker2012 from another forum gave me full permission to post this elsewhere. I think it is inspired!:

He wrote:
"You can never accuse a "Christian" committing a crime claiming they did it because Jesus had done it. Because Jesus' life does not contain any vile criminal acts, and as a Leader for Christians sets a perfect example to follow and how to live. But when it comes to Islam and Muslims committing crimes, they do so in justification that Mohammed, their leader, had done it, which he did, because any person who reads the biography of Mohammed will learn that his life was filled with criminal and very violent acts and pedophilia acts.

So this is why you see so many Muslims committing horrific crimes and smiling about them and cheering when innocent people die and praising Allah, because Mohammed had lived that way. And that is why you see so many old Muslim men marrying and having sex with young girls under the age of 10, because Mohammed had done it. So you cannot compare Christianity with Islam, and you cannot compare Jesus with Mohammed.

And what people must understand is that Jesus taught love and peace, but Mohammed taught war and killing until all religion is for Islam. This theology does not apply to just a few Muslims, but all of them. And the Muslims who are not committing crimes against others, don't do so because they have not "YET" understood what the Qu'ran really teaches. But once they learn it, then turn into terrorists too, so that is why whole Islam and all Muslims are so dangerous and walking time-bombs.

True Christianity is shown through the life of Jesus and how he lived his life.

You never saw Jesus molesting and raping young little girls like Mohammad did.

You never saw Jesus killing innocent people like Mohammad did.

You never saw Jesus commit evil and horrific crimes like Mohammad did.

You never heard Jesus teaching hatred like Mohammad did.

You show who you are by the person you choose to follow.

Choose Jesus and renounce evil pedophile Mohammad who was inspired by the Devil."

The 'Muhammad' described in the Koran is actually an epithet for the Biblical Jesus Christ!

This is often confused with the fictitious islamic-muhammad.

elohiym

So this is why you see so many Muslims committing horrific crimes and smiling about them and cheering when innocent people die and praising Allah, because Mohammed had lived that way.

Over 87% of the abortions in the U.S. are committed by people who claim to be Christians.

Hope while you are pointing that finger you see some pointing back at you.

computerex

There are Muslims, and then there are Muslims. Islam at its core is very peaceful, and bliss. There is one God, worship him, and respect your fellow human beings. That is it. That is what we are commanded to do. We are told to tell others of Allah, but we are not commanded to judge, persecute, and kill those who don't. Prophet Muhammad had the opportunity to slaughter everyone in Mecca after he conquered it. If Islam had violence at its core he would have been the first to kill every last polytheist alive. Instead he forgave them even though they forced him to leave his home.

The real Muslims are gentle, emphatic human beings. They don't concern themselves with who believes in whom and what x and y is doing. They only care about how they can help x or y.

There are two other type of "Muslims".
1. You have the "bored Muslims". My uncle fits in this category, as do a lot of the European Muslims. Their lives are rather boring, and to bring some excitement, they become overzealous about the religion, declaring things haram left and right, and going on meaningless protests, with picket signs that read: "Freedom go to hell". These are the Muslims that give Islam a bad name by presenting radical views to media simply because it makes them feel special. They are also the ones who haven't ever bothered to understand the Quran.

2. Then there are the politically motivated Muslims. All the taliban, the self proclaimed Jihadists. They use Islam as propaganda to carry out their political plans.

So be sure to specify which group of "Muslims" you are referring to next time you talk about them. Unfortunately there are very few real Muslims left in this world. This has led to people believing that real Islam is the Islam practiced by people of 1 & 2 categories.

Jordan Fontenot

Seeing as they both claimed to be the only way, I would say one of them is wrong, and one of them raised from the dead, so I'll stick with that guy.

Jordan Fontenot

There are Muslims, and then there are Muslims. Islam at its core is very peaceful, and bliss. There is one God, worship him, and respect your fellow human beings. That is it. That is what we are commanded to do. We are told to tell others of Allah, but we are not commanded to judge, persecute, and kill those who don't. Prophet Muhammad had the opportunity to slaughter everyone in Mecca after he conquered it. If Islam had violence at its core he would have been the first to kill every last polytheist alive. Instead he forgave them even though they forced him to leave his home.

The real Muslims are gentle, emphatic human beings. They don't concern themselves with who believes in whom and what x and y is doing. They only care about how they can help x or y.

There are two other type of "Muslims".
1. You have the "bored Muslims". My uncle fits in this category, as do a lot of the European Muslims. Their lives are rather boring, and to bring some excitement, they become overzealous about the religion, declaring things haram left and right, and going on meaningless protests, with picket signs that read: "Freedom go to hell". These are the Muslims that give Islam a bad name by presenting radical views to media simply because it makes them feel special. They are also the ones who haven't ever bothered to understand the Quran.

2. Then there are the politically motivated Muslims. All the taliban, the self proclaimed Jihadists. They use Islam as propaganda to carry out their political plans.

So be sure to specify which group of "Muslims" you are referring to next time you talk about them. Unfortunately there are very few real Muslims left in this world. This has led to people believing that real Islam is the Islam practiced by people of 1 & 2 categories.

I've always assumed this was the case but never heard it from an actual muslim until now. Thank you.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Muhammad-Differences-Surprising-Similarities/dp/1591852919

Muslims will not tolerate Muhammad being insulted as Christians will not tolerate Jesus being denigrated.

When we gave our Muslim neighbour this book based on facts from a credible ex-Muslim, the relations chilled. We must speak truth in love and reach out to the victims of Islam even if they don't like it. The reality is that Jesus is God and Moe is a false prophet.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Mohammed was an Arabian warlord.,
Jesus was a Galilean Rabbi

They are fundamentally different simply by that notion. What they taught is different as well:
With Islam, one's sins are erased via punishment. While some of them can be severe, they are full atonement for sin.
Christianity teaches different. Earthly punishment carries no worth, only through Christ can one atone for there sins.

The fact of the matter is that Mohammed and Jesus, despite these things, do have similarities. For example, neither of them sanctioned a certain race., they were there for all. Also, they both had integrity for those who were 'people of the book'. They spoke of the same God, and both spoke ultimately of peace. There's also the little 'fun facts', such as Yeshua and Mohammed being both extremely common names back then.

Not that I hold Mohammed to be a prophet or anything, as I don't see how the testimony of the disciples can just go so ignored, but it is interesting to note these things. I grow weary of the never ending tension between Christians and Muslims, it serves no purpose other then to stir trouble. God will do what He wills :thumb:

Letsargue

Moe is antichrist, but He is not THE future ANTICHRIST (Rev. 6-19). Likewise, the last Pope is not the Antichrist (he is dead), nor is Hitler, Kissinger, etc. (they may be anti, but not THE ANTI).

RIGHT, “RIGHT”, --- BUT, --- they all make up the Family of the Devil, or / the House OF THE Antichrist, because they ALL are “antichrists”. - All antichrists are the house or family of “THE” ANTICHRIST / DEVIL, - the same as the House and Family of Jesus Christ. - WE “PROCHRISTS” MAKE UP THE BODY, OR FAMILY OF JESUS CHRIST, “THE” CHRIST!!!

Paul – 123111

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned

You gotta be joking. Is this what goes around in certain Christian circles? Labeling Mohammed as an anti-Christ?
Everyone who does not adhere to Christianity is an anti-Christ, the Bible declares it for there is no such thing as neutral ground. It is solid hermeneutics, in which 'anti-Christ' takes on a different fashion. One does not even have to be aware that they are such, and I don't think any of them are aware. THE anti-Christ that you speak of will be self-evident among Christians. There will be no grey in that black & white portrait.

Last edited:

keypurr

What fools these mortals be.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Letsargue

You gotta be joking. Is this what goes around in certain Christian circles? Labeling Mohammed as an anti-Christ?
Everyone who does not adhere to Christianity is an anti-Christ, the Bible declares it for there is no such thing as neutral ground. It is solid hermeneutics, in which 'anti-Christ' takes on a different fashion. One does not even have to be aware that they are such, and I don't think any of them are aware. THE anti-Christ that you speak of will be self-evident among Christians. There will be no grey in that black & white portrait.

It doesn’t matter who it is at the time, as long as the time runs out with that man of darkness!!!
Who is in line as that MAN OF SIN here in these last days of your government and world AS YOU KNOW IT!!! -- Does he fit the WORD somewhat!!!

Paul – 010712

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Mohamed was not without sin, Christ was

Mohamed was not prophesied to come, Christ was

Mohamed wanted to be served by men, Christ served men unto his own death

Mohamed took advantage of women, Christ saved women

Mohamed put men into bondage, Christ set them free

Mohamed was just a man, Christ was God in the form of a man

No, Mohamed and Christ are not alike at all.

alwight

Whichever way you look at it both Mo and Jesus each has devoted followers who fervently believe things about them which for one of them at least just ain't necessarily so, assuming they are mutually exclusive.
Could it be that they do possibly both have something in common by what is believed not always reflecting the factual truth?

It rather seems to me that all adherents will tend to be somewhat creative with their faith though of course they will never admit that this applies to them or their religion. :nono: