Are Mohammed and Jesus alike?

tessiewebb

(First let me say I'm sorry that I could not find a "search" option to see if this subject has been posted already. )

A poster called TruthSeeker2012 from another forum gave me full permission to post this elsewhere. I think it is inspired!:

He wrote:
"You can never accuse a "Christian" committing a crime claiming they did it because Jesus had done it. Because Jesus' life does not contain any vile criminal acts, and as a Leader for Christians sets a perfect example to follow and how to live. But when it comes to Islam and Muslims committing crimes, they do so in justification that Mohammed, their leader, had done it, which he did, because any person who reads the biography of Mohammed will learn that his life was filled with criminal and very violent acts and pedophilia acts.

So this is why you see so many Muslims committing horrific crimes and smiling about them and cheering when innocent people die and praising Allah, because Mohammed had lived that way. And that is why you see so many old Muslim men marrying and having sex with young girls under the age of 10, because Mohammed had done it. So you cannot compare Christianity with Islam, and you cannot compare Jesus with Mohammed.

And what people must understand is that Jesus taught love and peace, but Mohammed taught war and killing until all religion is for Islam. This theology does not apply to just a few Muslims, but all of them. And the Muslims who are not committing crimes against others, don't do so because they have not "YET" understood what the Qu'ran really teaches. But once they learn it, then turn into terrorists too, so that is why whole Islam and all Muslims are so dangerous and walking time-bombs.

True Christianity is shown through the life of Jesus and how he lived his life.

You never saw Jesus molesting and raping young little girls like Mohammad did.

You never saw Jesus killing innocent people like Mohammad did.

You never saw Jesus commit evil and horrific crimes like Mohammad did.

You never heard Jesus teaching hatred like Mohammad did.

You show who you are by the person you choose to follow.

Choose Jesus and renounce evil pedophile Mohammad who was inspired by the Devil."

John Mortimer

Yet, I have known Muslims, (who obviously revere Mohammed), who are considerate and open minded people whereas I have known many Christians who are nothing more than hypocritical vermin. How do you explain that?

Oh, don't tell me........ I'm judging, whereas you never do, unless it's "righteous judgement". :rolleyes:

Letsargue

Yet, I have known Muslims, (who obviously revere Mohammed), who are considerate and open minded people whereas I have known many Christians who are nothing more than hypocritical vermin. How do you explain that?

Oh, don't tell me........ I'm judging, whereas you never do, unless it's "righteous judgement". :rolleyes:

Al Capone "revered" his crime buddies also, and hated his enemies. He gave to the poor, and helped the needy more than most, "MOST" Muslims and so called "Christians".

Paul -- 091311

Ted L Glines

"And what people must understand is that Jesus taught love and peace, but Mohammed taught war and killing until all religion is for Islam. This theology does not apply to just a few Muslims, but all of them. And the Muslims who are not committing crimes against others, don't do so because they have not "YET" understood what the Qu'ran really teaches. But once they learn it, then turn into terrorists too, so that is why whole Islam and all Muslims are so dangerous and walking time-bombs." ~tessiewebb

If this is what TruthSeeker2012 preaches, do not be led astray. The "truth" he seeks to teach ... is the opposite of truth.

You should do two things: (1) Read the Koran, and (2) Get your biographical data about Mohammed from a reputable source. Why? Because: (A) While Mohammed did hail from the same warlike tribal people as all other Arabs and Israelites, he did not preach war to Islam, and (B) The Koran prohibits first-strike violence of any kind, thus eliminating your argument that the Koran turns Muslims into terrorists.

If they are assaulted first, the Koran does permit retribution by the Muslims, in a very semitic manner; an eye for an eye, yada yada yada, but all other attacks are prohibited. If you read the Koran, you would know that. You may also be surprised to see that the Koran has OT stories in it, and that the Koran is an often-repeated message for the Muslims to worship God, (Allah) the God of Israel. Another surprising thing about the Koran is that it is concise, easy to read and understand, and there are no contradictions.

Out here on TOL, we are mostly Christians, but we are mostly also educated. So, study before you attack.

Welcome to TOL :)

Last edited:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Mohammed is the Antichrist

he gets the big A

He is antichrist, but was NOT the future world ruler immediately before the yet future visible return of Christ referred to in Daniel/Revelation.

This is like saying the Pope is the Antichrist.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
He is antichrist, but was NOT the future world ruler immediately before the yet future visible return of Christ referred to in Daniel/Revelation.

that doesn't make sense
the pope is not antichrist
and
Mohammed is
and
has well over a billion followers who are

godrulz

Hall of Fame
that doesn't make sense
the pope is not antichrist
and
Mohammed is
and
has well over a billion followers who are

Moh. is antichrist, but not THE future Antichrist. Islam is also not specifically mentioned in Scripture. The same arguments you use for Moh/Islam have been used to say that RC and Pope are apostate religion/Antichrist. I reject this since RC affirms the Deity and resurrection of Christ, unlike Islam.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Moh. is antichrist, but not THE future Antichrist. Islam is also not specifically mentioned in Scripture. The same arguments you use for Moh/Islam have been used to say that RC and Pope are apostate religion/Antichrist. I reject this since RC affirms the Deity and resurrection of Christ, unlike Islam.

but you said

"This is like saying the Pope is the Antichrist."

explain that

godrulz

Hall of Fame
but you said

"This is like saying the Pope is the Antichrist."

explain that

You wrongly accuse Moe of being THE end-time Antichrist (we agree that he is an antichrist like many others), just like many others wrongly accuse the Pope of being the Antichrist (he is not an antichrist).

We do not know who the Revelation Antichrist is yet.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You wrongly accuse Moe of being THE end-time Antichrist (we agree that he is an antichrist like many others), just like many others wrongly accuse the Pope of being the Antichrist (he is not an antichrist).

but the pope is not antichrist
so
how is it the same?
and
where in Revelation is antichrist mentioned?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
but the pope is not antichrist
so
how is it the same?
and
where in Revelation is antichrist mentioned?

Moh is not the same as Pope, but it is the same since neither is the future AC.

Revelation 13 beast 1=Antichrist beast 2=side-kick, the false prophet (other Beast is Satan himself).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

how can you say this if the pope is not antichrist?

please explain

organiccornflake

Early Mohammad teaching were sorta similar I guess. But after that, he totally changed his ideology and then it just went down hill. Fast.

Letsargue

WHAT!!!

You may not know, but WE DO!!!

The Christ dwelt among us, as did and does THE Antichrist. - Christ is made of many members called Christians, and “THE” Antichrist is made of all the antichrists ( with an “S” ) called THE ANTICHRIST!! – “The” Antichrist is called a “HE” not a “THEM” the same as the Body of Christ is a HE not a them!!

Paul – 122111

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Moe is antichrist, but He is not THE future ANTICHRIST (Rev. 6-19). Likewise, the last Pope is not the Antichrist (he is dead), nor is Hitler, Kissinger, etc. (they may be anti, but not THE ANTI).