Hello all

One In Christ

I've been lurking the forums for quite a while now, getting to know some of you, so I figured I'd pop in and say hi.

Erm... Hello.

I am a Christian just seeking truth, so I just aim to be humble and open to debate. See ya around!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been lurking the forums for quite a while now, getting to know some of you, so I figured I'd pop in and say hi.

Erm... Hello.

I am a Christian just seeking truth, so I just aim to be humble and open to debate. See ya around!
Welcome!

What are your views on soteriology? Monergistic? Synergistic?

Any denominational or church affiliation?

Covenantal? Dispensational?

Credo? Paedo?

AMR

bybee

Erm... Hello.

I'm not sure "humble" will work around here. Welcome and please do join the debate!

One In Christ

Welcome!

What are your views on soteriology? Monergistic? Synergistic?

Any denominational or church affiliation?

Covenantal? Dispensational?

Credo? Paedo?

AMR

Hey AMR. I cannot say that I am completely Monergistic, however I do tend to lean toward that side.

My church is Converge Worldwide (aka BGC), however I don't really think of this much.

Dipensational, and Credo. I would have to think this way, as I was baptized as an infant (Catholic... Never really observed though), and when I was Saved, I got baptized.

anyway, morning... :yawn:

Ted L Glines

I've been lurking the forums for quite a while now, getting to know some of you, so I figured I'd pop in and say hi. Erm... Hello. I am a Christian just seeking truth, so I just aim to be humble and open to debate. See ya around!

Welcome aboard :)

Humble works as well here as it does in RL ...

There are some exellent people here and I continue to learn from them.