Need help learning origin of a certain Angel

Bones9o

Hi everyone new to the forum sight and i have been bent on finding as much info as i can about a angel whose name came up written dozens of times in my journal this morning wasn't there when i went to bed either. If anyone can give me a hand and throw any info they may know of a angel by the name of Samael id very much appreciate it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi everyone new to the forum sight and i have been bent on finding as much info as i can about a angel whose name came up written dozens of times in my journal this morning wasn't there when i went to bed either. If anyone can give me a hand and throw any info they may know of a angel by the name of Samael id very much appreciate it.

You should straightway speak to freelight, he has knowledge of certain angels. Sometimes freelight comes on here late at night. Another key figure to talk to is Michael Cadry. They are both members here, good luck !

OCTOBER23

Samael = Satan

Not another one of these EVIL MINDED yecky posters who try to introduce

Demonism into a Forum. :devil:

------------------------------

Bones9o

like i said i woke up with the name written dozens of times in my journal and just been trying to figure him out. Oh and October 23 i wasnt trying to introduce demonism into the forums but was told this was one of the best forum sites for theology and finding answers.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber

Most of us here held on tight until the turnip truck came to a complete stop.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
like i said i woke up with the name written dozens of times in my journal and just been trying to figure him out. Oh and October 23 i wasnt trying to introduce demonism into the forums but was told this was one of the best forum sites for theology and finding answers.

Either you're:

1) Crazy?
2) Lying?
3) Joking?
4) Being a Troll?
5) Under demonic attack?
6) Taking narcotics/booze?

CherubRam

Samael, related to Kabbalah and Gnosticism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael