HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeneve

Yes there were many Christians but your church tried to kill them all. Lucky they did not attane their goal. The TRUE church will never be wiped out. But the RCC will.
Babylon is falling, get out or her before it is to late.

very good Keypurr. And the beast rears its ugly head... Too bad many dont realize this is gonna happen again. Very soon. :execute:

pqmomba8

Ummmmmm, you guys do know that Heaven (and Hell) is a man made (imagined) place, right? Come on, that many adults can't be that gullible......sheeeeeeesh

xfrodobagginsx

of course righteousness didn't come by the law, those whom broke the law were not righteous.

people whom kept the law were not righteous by the law either, their virtue came by NOT breaking the law and being obedient to the Spirit of God, so the righteousness came from God, praise be.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Again, you've missed the point. The Righeousness came by Christ dying on the cross and placing faith in Him and what He did. It's HIS righteousness that saves those who place their faith in Him NOT your own righteousness.

You keep shinin' too!

xfrodobagginsx

I guess one of those groups that dont qualify as Christian is Catholic, so you are right on that.

The fact that you decide to call me Protestant simply shows how ignorant and blind you really are. Go do your whining somewhere else.

Jehovah's Witness doesn't qualify as Christian either.

xfrodobagginsx

I never denied the deity of Christ. Nice try but you fail. :p

Do you:

1) Believe that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh and equal with the Father?

2) Believe that the Holy Spirit is God and equal with the Father and the Son?

3) Believe in Heaven and Hell being real places?

4) Believe that the only way to be saved is through accepting what Jesus Christ did for you on the cross to pay for your sins and that it's not by being good, being baptized, going to church or anything other than trusting in what Jesus did for you and believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins?

`Love.

I'm so happy someone finally figured out the secrets of life and was nice enough to post them in a self-serving thread! :chuckle: Care to share some of God's lasagna recipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.