The Unified Field Theory:

Letsargue

OOH, By the way, I just had to get up and type this up. And I didn’t even have to study it, I just “GOT IT”. – You’ve heard of the Unified Field Theory haven’t you! – You know, - the BIG THEORY that when the great minds of the science world find it, ~~Even the volcanoes will flow with ice cream, and milk chocolate. - YES! – That’s the “Theory”, - that’s the one!! – “The Unified Field Theory”. – You know; - where “ALL” the energy “fields” are placed under ONE COMMON THEORY OF ALL FIELDS. – Including the “GRAVITATIONAL FIELD” – It doesn’t even exist. - HOW ABOUT THAT!!! - WOOW, - How complex; - how mind boggling, - how smart they are for not figuring such a simple, and “LOGICAL FACTOR” as the Marriage of all Energy Fields. --- I guess because all the geniuses of the Science “FIELD” are SO blind to the powers of God. -- WELL, - NOOO!! – They’re just Stupid, and Arrogant FOOLS.

“THE UNIFIED FIELD THEORY”, – OR “THE MARRIAGE OF THE UNIVERSE”, - OR “THE UNION OR MERGER OF GOD AND ALL THINGS THEORY”. – Well I’ll let you geniuses and science scholars and real smart guys; - AND you so called christians, you call it what ever you want to call your great theory!!

IT IS!!!

(( Space has density, and it flows, and vibrates at the speed of Light )).

WELL! – What do you think!! --- That’s -- “AWESOME” -- AIN’T IT! --- NOW WHAT!!

OOH, -- You don’t think -- / -- YOU DON’T “THINK” I’M RIGHT, DO YOU!! – How do you know that I’m wrong, if you can’t even think of such a simple thing as the Marriage of the Fields! – Much LESS, the marriage of all energies and fields and forces including GOD!! – THAT’S WHAT THIS IS!!

Well I’ve really had most of it for years. – Since 1980 in fact, but not that massive of an answer.

PROVE ME WRONG, ANY OR ALL YOU GENIUSES OF EVERY KNOWLEDGE!! – OR JUST SHOW THAT I CANNOT BE RIGHT!! – YOU’RE THE GENIUSES!! --- I JUST WOKE UP!!

Paul – 101311

Tyrathca

OOH, By the way, I just had to get up and type this up. And I didn’t even have to study it, I just “GOT IT”.
That you "just got it" without study does not fill me with confidence in your ability to form meaningful inferences.
“THE UNIFIED FIELD THEORY”, – OR “THE MARRIAGE OF THE UNIVERSE”, - OR “THE UNION OR MERGER OF GOD AND ALL THINGS THEORY”. – Well I’ll let you geniuses and science scholars and real smart guys; - AND you so called christians, you call it what ever you want to call your great theory!!

IT IS!!!

(( Space has density, and it flows, and vibrates at the speed of Light )).
That's a nice random thought you have there, but where is the math describing it? Where are the testable predictions? How does this reconcile with the theory of relativity etc?
WELL! – What do you think!! --- That’s -- “AWESOME” -- AIN’T IT! --- NOW WHAT!!
I think you are bordering on manic
OOH, -- You don’t think -- / -- YOU DON’T “THINK” I’M RIGHT, DO YOU!! – How do you know that I’m wrong, if you can’t even think of such a simple thing as the Marriage of the Fields! – Much LESS, the marriage of all energies and fields and forces including GOD!! – THAT’S WHAT THIS IS!!
No it's not, and you can't "marry" any fields any better than I can.

By the way you fail in your comprehension of the scientific method.
PROVE ME WRONG, ANY OR ALL YOU GENIUSES OF EVERY KNOWLEDGE!! – OR JUST SHOW THAT I CANNOT BE RIGHT!! – YOU’RE THE GENIUSES!! --- I JUST WOKE UP!!
Prove yourself right, you made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU to evidence it. Don't be lazy, you just woke up so should be refreshed and ready to us all how clever your idea is.

Flipper

I'm sorry, but I can't support allowing people to marry fields. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

Even the volcanoes will flow with ice cream, and milk chocolate.

If your theory can deliver on this, I'm all for it.

Letsargue

That you "just got it" without study does not fill me with confidence in your ability to form meaningful inferences.
That's a nice random thought you have there, but where is the math describing it? Where are the testable predictions? How does this reconcile with the theory of relativity etc?
I think you are bordering on manic No it's not, and you can't "marry" any fields any better than I can.

By the way you fail in your comprehension of the scientific method.Prove yourself right, you made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU to evidence it. Don't be lazy, you just woke up so should be refreshed and ready to us all how clever your idea is.

( YOU SAID FOR ME TO PROVE MYSELF RIGHT ). – OK!!

Logic and Reasoning go together reasonably logically, and any unreasonable question cannot be answered reasonably or logically. – You and most of the others here never give a reasonable statement to be answered reasonably or logically. – Most here try to be cute and smart for their friends who are the same! - That is reasonable and logical. - DON’T YOU THINK?

Paul – 101411

Letsargue

I'm sorry, but I can't support allowing people to marry fields. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

If your theory can deliver on this, I'm all for it.

Just who might it be delivered to! – If you have responded with such wisdom and can’t respond with any question at all, how can any other foolish person with the same wisdom be reasonable and logical! – There is no one to deliver it to but fools; - OBSERVE!

Paul – 101411

Letsargue

I think you are bordering on manic No it's not, and you can't "marry" any fields any better than I can.

By the way you fail in your comprehension of the scientific method.Prove yourself right, you made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU to evidence it. Don't be lazy, you just woke up so should be refreshed and ready to us all how clever your idea is.

The Theory of Relativity is nothing more than a tickle of the mind of fools.

There can be no true Theory of that which is Relative unless it contains all four dimensions. – That is “QUADRAMETRICS” NOT GEO, OR TRIGONOMETRICS.

The different functions of Space itself are the Fourth Dimension of the Quadrometry.

There’s not much difference between the “Unified Field Theory”, and calling Weather and Sound needful for a Theory to explain Weather and Sound under the same Theory, or one Theory. - Which again would be: -- “The Unified Air Theory”. – Which would be: --- “Air has density, and it flows, and vibrates at the “SPEED OF SOUND”.

Paul – 101411

alwight

So the challenge is to verify the "Unified Field Theory" or else God must be our conclusion is it?
:think:
Tricky, I'll simply have to pass and remain an "I don't know".

Letsargue

So the challenge is to verify the "Unified Field Theory" or else God must be our conclusion is it?
:think:
Tricky, I'll simply have to pass and remain an "I don't know".

I, nor any of mine, has ever said that a Christian must understand anything of the Physics world!! – It’s just to show that even in your own world the True Christian knows more “OF” your world than those who live in and for it.

I don’t care if any of you verify or don’t verify it. – It is what it is, and it has never changed as the Lord never changes.

Paul – 101411

Letsargue

You said that the burden of Proof is on me. – Who says, - YOU! ---- There is a God, and He died and was Resurrected. --- I don’t care if you want to know that or not; - I’m not going to waste my time trying to prove anything to any fool, or YOU!!

Paul – 101411

some other dude

There can be no true Theory of that which is Relative unless it contains all four dimensions. – That is “QUADRAMETRICS” NOT GEO, OR TRIGONOMETRICS.

The different functions of Space itself are the Fourth Dimension of the Quadrometry.

There’s not much difference between the “Unified Field Theory”, and calling Weather and Sound needful for a Theory to explain Weather and Sound under the same Theory, or one Theory. - Which again would be: -- “The Unified Air Theory”. – Which would be: --- “Air has density, and it flows, and vibrates at the “SPEED OF SOUND”.

Paul – 101411

Flipper

Paul – 101411

Good news everyone! Central to general relativity is the 4-tensor, providing the framework to analyze interactions within 3D space and time.

Or, as SOD suggests, there's always Timecube. Down with 3 cornered lies!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
within and without 'fields'.......

within and without 'fields'.......

~*~*~

'God' is the Universal Unity behind all that is, and is not so much a 'unified field' unless we consider a 'context' of Gods presence, for in the absolute infinity of omnipresence,..there is the indefinity of space and time. 'God' would be the infinite Void or Fullness wherein all fields and dimensions arise and inhere, finite forms and movements within an infinity of space. I think that makes for a most wonderful 'God' :cool:

pj

Letsargue

~*~*~

'God' is the Universal Unity behind all that is, and is not so much a 'unified field' unless we consider a 'context' of Gods presence, for in the absolute infinity of omnipresence,..there is the indefinity of space and time. 'God' would be the infinite Void or Fullness wherein all fields and dimensions arise and inhere, finite forms and movements within an infinity of space. I think that makes for a most wonderful 'God' :cool:

pj

I didn’t call God a Field, but the United Field and God.

I don’t think I was being philosophical, but TRUTHFUL, part what is called physics, and part that is called Truth. – They both are GOD at that point.

Paul – 101711

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I didn’t call God a Field, but the United Field and God.

I don’t think I was being philosophical, but TRUTHFUL, part what is called physics, and part that is called Truth. – They both are GOD at that point.

Paul – 101711

Yes, all 'points' merge into 'God' :)

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the light I Am

the light I Am

10-4 -- And at that POINT all is God or Space.

Paul -- 102011

God is (Existence)

God is One (Unity)

God is Many (Complexity)

God is all (No-thing and Every-thing)

God is that which is prior to any 'point', yet all 'points' arise in 'God'. God is present at all points, but not confined by them. Points, definitions, dimensions arise within Infinity. 'God' includes all dimensions and that which is without dimension. God is all-pervading, all encompassing, all transcending.

'God' is now, all that is being, and all that is becoming. All there is now, in reality, is God. This "I" that I Am, is the only "I" Self-cognizant. Because I Am, everything is. This cognizant Self-luminous awareness....is 'God'.

This truth is Self-evident.

pj

Letsargue

~*~*~

pj

So you are saying that GOD IS! – I know that!! – God is as all other things are!! – Without all other things, there cannot be a God, - and without God there cannot be the other things. --- Is that what you said!! ---- I do!!

Paul – 121111