Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by elohiym
Do you still sin from time-to-time? Yes or no.

duh? yes, and I have all ready said so. That is what sets me apart from most American homosexuals. I sin and admit it. They sin and do not admit it, when they are having consensual sex together.

There are some "far out" Christians who claim they never sin. I personally have never met one, who really means it, and can prove it any "non esoteric" way.

Until God circumcises our heart and makes it completely new, it will still have sin in it. Out of my heart comes my sin. Same with homosexuals. I do not see them as any better than myself. However most homosexuals look down upon a Christian believer such as myself, and regularly try to legislate against us.

There are no serious attempts in this country by Christians nor anyone else to legislate against sodomy or lesbianism. Homosexuals are on the offensive and winning and or prevailing throughout this country. It is only a matter of a decade or two, before they will have everything they ever dreamed of: Total acceptance without any words of dissent. I can remember when all's they wanted was to be allowed out of the closet. They should be the happiest people in America?

I think 'gay' is too weak a word, to describe what is happening, and the power they possess, politically and judicially.
It should be overjoyed, or ecstatic.

Yes, that's it, soon gay pride parades will be a thing of the past, and they will be called "ecstatic pride parades,".............. when DOMA is defeated, and homosexual marriage is mandated throughout the military, and all 57 states.

Polite and tongue in cheek and the same time. Truth Smacking at it's finest. Way to go Todah!

Status
Not open for further replies.