toldailytopic: What do you suppose God thinks of the Catholic Church?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[:yawn: Non causae ut causae (claiming victory despite defeat)] "...[J]ust like serpent's own claim quoted above."
Imitation is the highest form of flattery :eek: We know one of these days :thumb: you will reply without the use of a logical fallacy. :dunce:

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Repeated use of :yawn: logical fallacies] "Now go ahead and cite the number of the post in which I supposedly engage in a logical fallacy."

It would be easier to cite the number of the post where you do not use a logical fallacy. :AMR:

The learning curve is flatlining :dunce: but we hold out hope. :BRAVO: Mt 23:27, Ps. 119:104, 130

IXOYE

:yawn: Non causae ut causae (claiming victory despite defeat)

Antichrist means opposed to or instead of. Understand the spirit of :reals: antichrist (1 Jn 4:2-6).

See:

The Jesus test, the gospel test, and the fruit test

Its hilarious that just by naming a fallacy, you commit it.

And only am ignorant fool would define the end times anti christ by 1 John's description. John was commenting the Gnostic group be battled with were anti christ and it had nothing to do with the end times anti christ.

You made the dame humiliating error as a man that would say the orange and the orange bus were the same thing.

IXOYE

You removed the scripture from my quote. It is what you do (Eph 4:14, Jn 8:44, Jn 1:1, Isa 30:12). :Shimei: Empty ritualism and ceremonialism :eek:linger: does not save. Jesus saves (Isa 63:9; Eph 5:23). :poly:

Too bad you oppose the word of God (Jn 1:1, Mk 8:38).

See:

John Wycliffe: Medieval "protestant"

You are teaching man made things again, this time John Wycliffe, how is that different than what you accuse the Catholics of?

IXOYE

Imitation is the highest form of flattery :eek: We know one of these days :thumb: you will reply without the use of a logical fallacy. :dunce:

Who do you think is fooled by your silly posturing. I have had chats with stones with more honest comprehension than you.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...[J]ust by naming a fallacy, you commit it...

Plankton (right click, open) Identifying a :yawn: logical fallacy is not committing a logical fallacy. :dunce:

Do I know you?

"John was commenting the Gnostic group be battled with were anti christ and it had nothing to do with the end times anti christ. You made the dame humiliating error..."
"You are not brought upon this world to get it!" :freak: Lo Pan ~ Big Trouble in Little China

Cruciform has pride like the Gnostics of old. Neither he nor his church (Rev. 3:14–22) :eek:linger: have anything special :idea: to teach us which we cannot learn from the word of God. :poly: The scriptures are full and sufficient (Lk 16:29,31), an unerring guide (Pr 6:23; 2 Pe 1:19), able to make men wise unto salvation through faith in Christ Jesus (2 Ti 3:15).

False teachers are here (1 Tim. 4:1–3) and they will get worse (2 Tim. 4:3, 4).

If you don't get it, :freak: get this: Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

Last edited:

bucksplasher

Plankton (right click, open) Identifying a :yawn: logical fallacy is not committing a logical fallacy. :dunce:

Do I know you?

"You are not brought upon this world to get it!" :freak: Lo Pan ~ Big Trouble in Little China

Cruciform has pride like the Gnostics of old. Neither he nor his church (Rev. 3:14–22) :eek:linger: have anything special :idea: to teach us which we cannot learn from the word of God. :poly: The scriptures are full and sufficient (Lk 16:29,31), an unerring guide (Pr 6:23; 2 Pe 1:19), able to make men wise unto salvation through faith in Christ Jesus (2 Ti 3:15).

False teachers are here (1 Tim. 4:1–3) and they will get worse (2 Tim. 4:3, 4).

If you don't get it, :freak: get this: Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

Two thoughts: The "word of God" as written in the Bible is "sufficient" to save us "but" His Church makes things a little easier. When we are "imperfect" we are made whole. When we find "the one" "the One" will stand witness and give grace. When we are sick an anointing brings possible healing of body and healing of soul.

The Church also makes sure we don't go off the deep end in interpreting scripture.

Second: Jesus is the "head" of His Church. The Spirit leads the Church toward truth and prevents dogmatic err.

The Church loves you. The Church is willing to save you. Repent. Believe...in Christ and His dwelling in His Church.

tWINs

Krsto

The Church also makes sure we don't go off the deep end in interpreting scripture.

The Spirit leads the Church toward truth and prevents dogmatic err.

Do you have anything from Jesus or his apostles, or any of the authors of scripture, that states God would make sure Christians don't go off the deep end in interpreting scripture or that He would prevent error in dogma?

Where did you get this idea and why do you agree with it?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Two thoughts: The "word of God" as written in the Bible is "sufficient" to save us "but" His Church makes things a little easier..."
What do you mean by his church? Christ (not your Pope) if the foundation-stone of His church (1 Co 3:11; Eph 2:20; 1 Pe 2:4,5). The Roman Catholic Church is an apostate church (Rev. 3:14–22). :eek:linger: They make things more difficult not easier (Ga 5:9). Find yourself a Bible-believing church (Rev. 3:7–13). :poly: You are on a losing :loser: team (Mt 16:18). :burnlib:

"When we are "imperfect" we are made whole..."

You're not "whole" if you believe in a gospel of works that does not save. Plans and programs do not save (Matt. 15:9). Cults and 'isms do not save (1 Tim. 6:3–5). Jesus saves (Jn 14:6). Jesus alone saves (Isa 45:21,22; 59:16; Ac 4:12).

See:

Works vs Faith

"The Church also makes sure we don't go off the deep end in interpreting scripture."
If that is true, why do they go off the deep end? Mt 7:16. :dizzy: Not one of these teachings is biblical.
"The Church loves you. The Church is willing to save you. Repent. Believe..."
You removed the scripture from my quote (Jn 1:1). It is what you :eek:linger: do (Eph 4:14, Mr 7:9-13, Re 22:18,19). :Shimei: Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

Would you have yelled "crucify him"? :smokie: Mt 27:22. He'll be your savior or he'll be your judge (Lk 19:27).

See:

Reformation Time Line

Last edited:

IXOYE

Good points.

I am sure the Catholics on here are going to feel bad for your godly reward for your hate mongering and/or bigotry. They will be sitting in the presence of God and see you not there with a huge wth look in your eyes telling God his she had it wrong and you belong.

Modern day Pharisees. :eek:linger: Gal. 1:6–8, Matt. 15:9, Eph. 4:14.

"The Bible clearly tells us that the only way to come to God is through faith in Jesus Christ. However, faith is misunderstood. Jesus warned against false faith or non-saving faith in Matthew 7:21-23.

He said, "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you: Depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.'" Saving faith should not be confused with faith in a profession, or faith in faith, or faith in a decision, or faith in a prayer..." Full text: Soteriology - Two Kinds of Faith

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Modern day Pharisees. :eek:linger: Gal. 1:6–8, Matt. 15:9, Eph. 4:14.] "I am sure the Catholics on here are going to feel bad for your godly reward for your hate mongering and/or bigotry. They will be sitting in the presence of God and see you not there with a huge...look in your eyes telling God his she had it wrong and you belong [sic]."
:yawn: There are not two gospels. There is one gospel and it is one of the grace of God (Ac 20:24).

Have we met?

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Repeated use of :yawn: logical fallacies] "That's what I thought. You cannot cite a single post in which I actually engage in a logical fallacy."
Let the reader decide. :peach: Understand the difference :freak: between ability and desire. :mario:

"Once again, you have merely proven yourself a public liar."
:noway: You’re projecting again. :dizzy:

You've already demonstrated that you aren't interested in God's word (Eph 4:14, Ps 17:4). You have no integrity and you are an antichrist (1 Jn 4:2-6). link

If everything you believed were wrong, would you want to know? :smokie:

Last edited: