toldailytopic: GOP race, who is your front-runner now, and why?

some other dude

Romney could get elected if enough Republicans decide they hate Obama more than they hate a Mormon. Mitt's really the best play the GOP has--which isn't saying much--but I can easily see him getting elected. Especially with the way the Pennsylvania legislature is trying to "fix" the electoral process there...give the GOP Pennsylvania and it's game over.

I think most intelligent people in this country have had enough of our current social experiment-in-chief and are ready to elect a leader with some experience.

As far as your silly belief that Republicans hate Mormons, well, saying you're an idiot just seems so inadequate.

drbrumley

I think most intelligent people in this country have had enough of our current social experiment-in-chief and are ready to elect a leader with some experience.

As far as your silly belief that Republicans hate Mormons, well, saying you're an idiot just seems so inadequate.

Don't know many Southern Baptists do you?

some other dude

The North is primarily Catholic. Not too many SBC's up there.

Geez Louise - you ain't kidding!

ChurchBodies.gif

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Herman Cain. He thinks instead of being carried by every political wind or wave.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Any comment would be close to useless, as presidents haven't the power anymore. They have to satisfy the big money interests, or lame duck out in four years.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Any comment would be close to useless, as presidents haven't the power anymore. They have to satisfy the big money interests, or lame duck out in four years.

they choose supreme court justices who hang around a long time

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry Nick, but I am not. He even said in the debate last night that he supported TARP.

Meaning details. So do I, in terms of an agenda. A lot of small people lost everything because of others.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romney Mitt's really the best play the GOP has--which isn't saying much--but I can easily see him getting elected.

You know full well we (religous right or whatever you want to call us) will not vote for him.

I'm expecting Palin to announce a write-in campaign on November 1st.

I can think of other names to pencil in and know that I didn't profane God.

drbrumley

Meaning details. So do I, in terms of an agenda. A lot of small people lost everything because of others.

There are NO details to support. On it's face TARP was wrong. It was redistribution any way you want to slice it.....This coming from you is tragic.

naatmi

Herman Cain. Because he is a capitalist. I don't know much about him overall such as personhood, but that is because he isn't a career politician.
As a successful business man, he gets paid enough to know when life begins. He says no exceptions except life of the mother. I doubt he really means you should try to kill the baby or withhold care from it in that case. I don't know though... I couldn't find much about it on his campaign site, had to google.

As long as he is really not ashamed of protecting babies, I would vote for him.

PyramidHead

I actually like Huntsman a lot, seems like someone who wouldn't create schisms due to his moderateness, and seems very level headed.

I like Cain too, although a 9% sales tax seems like it would make the working poor (AKA biggest consumers) purchase less

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If he runs, I'll vote for Judge Roy Moore. I don't like any of the current candidates.

elected4ever

What Ron Paul Could Ask Herman Cain

Great question. I think we all know the answer to that and that is Cain is ignorant of economics 101....
Hurman Cain, the shell for the Federal Reserve and the globalist Bankers. How is a guy like that supposed to answer that question without exposing himself for who he really is. Most on this forum wouldn't understand that the federal reserve exist for the soul protection of the international bankers and not for sound money. How else can anyone explain the devaluation of the dollar by better than 2000 to 1 sense 1913.

drbrumley

Herman Cain, the shell for the Federal Reserve and the globalist Bankers. How is a guy like that supposed to answer that question without exposing himself for who he really is.

That's the point.

Most on this forum wouldn't understand that the federal reserve exist for the soul protection of the international bankers and not for sound money. How else can anyone explain the devaluation of the dollar by better than 2000 to 1 sense 1913.

Agreed!