Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
PersonalFailure at ForeverInHell

This is the show from Friday October 30th, 2009.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Let's say you've got a .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol in your hand and someone across the room is being murdered by someone with a knife. Why would you want to forestall a confrontation? Well folks, Personhood is the .45 caliber bullet that we need to take up against Roe v. Wade. ...Let's not delay a confrontation, let's provoke a confrontation. I want to see a confrontation in federal court where Personhood is argued against the legal thinking behind Roe v. Wade. That's what I want to see.

SUMMARY:

* Doug can’t seem to close the deal on a personhood debate: Discussions with Jane Morrison of the Las Vegas Review Journal and a lawyer/blogger who calls herself “Personal Failure” and blogs at http://foreverinhell.blogspot.com both break down when the perspective interviewees realize that they can’t construct enough straw men to debate personhood on Bob Enyart Live

* Help Personhood Efforts Get Signatures: If you live in Colorado, could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? We need your help! If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?

Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? Check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I emailed the both of them. See what happens. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.