2011 TheologyOnline Posts of the Year Awards

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The second inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Ask Mr. Religion

Yes, it was predestined to be! :) Ask Mr. Religion is a post craftsmen and has supported TOL for years. He has learned the fine art of adding tremendous value to a forum that doesn't always share his theology. TheologyOnline is very thankful to have Ask Mr. Religion as a member.

Congratulations Ask Mr. Religion! :first:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:crossesfingers: poultry guy...please, please, please!:crossesfingers:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Ask Mr. Religion

Yes, it was predestined to be! :) Ask Mr. Religion is a post craftsmen and has supported TOL for years. He has learned the fine art of adding tremendous value to a forum that doesn't always share his theology. TheologyOnline is very thankful to have Ask Mr. Religion as a member.

Congratulations AMR...:thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The third inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Lighthouse

Don't let his creepy avatars fool you, Lighthouse is a crucial part of the TOL puzzle. Lighthouse is a dedicated TOLer who has been around since nearly the beginning and for that he is now a Hall of Fame Member!

Congratulations Lighthouse! :first:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Lighthouse

Don't let his creepy avatars fool you, Lighthouse is a crucial part of the TOL puzzle. Lighthouse is a dedicated TOLer who has been around since nearly the beginning and for that he is now a Hall of Fame Member!

Congratulations Lighthouse! Great job...:the_wave:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The first inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Vaquero45

Vaquero45 is a TOL "old-schooler", not only is Vaquero45 a good friend of mine and a longtime TOL member he is also a tireless defender of truth and makes some of the best posts you will ever read!

Congratulations Vaquero45! :first:

I have come across quite a few of his posts and noticed the very high quality that he puts out. I have also learned from him. Congrats.

I hope Rusha gets one of those. She's been an awesome contributor.
I wouldn't be suprised to see her eventually end up in the hall of fame. She has made some excellent contributions in the way of posts and well as being a site supporter.

Ask Mr. Religion

Congratulations! Even though I don't agree with all of his theology, I can't but help respect the man. :)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Ask Mr. Religion is a very deserved winner for he is encouragement to many members. Congratulations to a fine man!

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Letsargue is a lock.

NOW YOU GENIUSES PROVE ME WRONG!

Congrats Vaq! :cheers:

YOU CALL YOURSELF CHRISTIANS!!!!!........Paul's infirmity was a broken HIP, GENIUS, that he messed up when he tripped over Jesus' TONGUE after He chewed it off and it fell on the GROUND!!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!!

Paul---010112

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Lighthouse

Why am I not suprised at this one? He makes wonderful posts and he is another poster from whom I have learned a lot. Way to go Lighthouse!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The fourth inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Town Heretic

While I don't always fully understand Town Heretic's posts I am confident that it's no fault of "Towny" and it's my own shortcomings that cause his posts to often times zoom over my head. Town Heretic has become a good friend of mine and a truly valued part of the TOL community. :up: Not only that but TOL needs a lawyer to make fun of. :D

Congratulations Town Heretic! :first:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The fourth inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Town Heretic

While I don't always fully understand Town Heretic's posts I am confident that it's no fault of "Towny" and it's my own shortcomings that cause his posts to often times zoom over my head. Town Heretic has become a good friend of mine and a truly valued part of the TOL community. :up: Not only that but TOL needs a lawyer to make fun of. :D

Congratulations Town Heretic! :first:

Congratulations Townie! This is well deserved. TOL wouldn't be the same without its lawyer. :)