Lord have mercy! it's a revelation.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
No one else is seeing this among evangelicals.

They think the last judgement is between saint and sinners, christians and non christians, the church and the world, SHEEP AND GOATS.

Well it is sheep and goats but the sheep can not be the saints...it is IMpossible. There is only one last judgement, it is told about in Revs 21 the Great White Throne judgement and Matt.25. the sheep and goats.

This judgement takes place AFTER the gathering of the saints "so shall we always be with the Lord" and AFTER the saints have reigned with Christ for a 1,000 years...there is NO WAY this judgement involves the saints except we are told when the Lord comes to judge we will come with Him, not to be judged but the sheep and goats are judged by their deeds in regard to us.

We are saved by grace through faith, in this judgement we see the people are judged [both in Revs and Matt] by their deeds.

The sheep and those who names are written in the Lamb's book of life recieve an inheritance, not the heavenly one...that is for the body of Christ....but the meek shall inherit the earth. God is going to create a new heaven and a new earth.

This means....

Billions and billions of souls are NOT going to be damned to hell,, there is NO WAY that the devil will have a majority in that day, mercy will prevail...but the wicked will be turned into hell.

Christians MUST STOP pre-empting the judgement of Christ...Paul says we have nothing to do with judging the world...our concern is with getting the church right.

Last edited:

Letsargue

No one else is seeing this among evangelicals.

They think the last judgement is between saint and sinners, christians and non christians, the church and the world, SHEEP AND GOATS.

Well it is sheep and goats but the sheep can not be the saints...it is IMpossible. There is only one last judgement, it is told about in Revs 21 the Great White Throne judgement and Matt.25. the sheep and goats.

This judgement takes place AFTER the gathering of the saints "so shall we always be with the Lord" and AFTER the saints have reigned with Christ for a 1,000 years...there is NO WAY this judgement involves the saints except we are told when the Lord comes to judge we will come with Him, not to be judged but the sheep and goats are judged by their deeds in regard to us.

We are saved by grace through faith, in this judgement we see the people are judged [both in Revs and Matt] by their deeds.

The sheep and those who names are written in the Lamb's book of life recieve an inheritance, not the heavenly one...that is for the body of Christ....but the meek shall inherit the earth. God is going to create a new heaven and a new earth.

This means....

Billions and billions of souls are NOT going to be damned to hell,, there is NO WAY that the devil will have a majority in that day, mercy will prevail...but the wicked will be turned into hell.

Christians MUST STOP pre-empting the judgement of Christ...Paul says we have nothing to do with judging the world...our concern is with getting the church right.

You just spit on most of God’s Word. – You need to read it and believe what you read.

Paul – 090611

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Is this about the Bride of Christ and the wedding supper of the Lamb?

It is very interesting that you bring up the Bride, in the parable of the ten virgins she was there in very early manuscripts "to await the Bridegroom and His bride" but when Jerome came to translate it he did not understand how the church could both be the wise virgins AND the bride....so he left the bride out and down through the centuries translators have done the same thing.

But even if she is left out of the story...she is still there made conspicuous by her absence for the bridal attendants whether wise or foolish cannot also be the bride.

You will readily agree that the bride represents the church. This changes the WHOLE parable.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Paul confirms that when Christ comes we [the church] shall be changed in the twink of an eye, mortality will put on immortality and the perishable will put on imperishable.

John confirms it we do not know what the Lord will be like but when He appears we shall be like Him

The general resurrection takes place after these events take place, therefore the judgement following the general resurrection can by no means involve the church. Although Paul teaches that we shall come with Him to judge.

Those that are judged will be judged by their deeds and according to how they ministered to the Lord's brethren, many shall be rewarded.

This shows a BILLIONfold greater mercy than is being preached at the present time.

Letsargue

Paul confirms that when Christ comes we [the church] shall be changed in the twink of an eye, mortality will put on immortality and the perishable will put on imperishable.

John confirms it we do not know what the Lord will be like but when He appears we shall be like Him

The general resurrection takes place after these events take place, therefore the judgement following the general resurrection can by no means involve the church. Although Paul teaches that we shall come with Him to judge.

Those that are judged will be judged by their deeds and according to how they ministered to the Lord's brethren, many shall be rewarded.

This shows a BILLIONfold greater mercy than is being preached at the present time.

THAT WAS TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO, -- AD-70. -- YOU MISSED IT!

Paul -- 091911

Letsargue

Don't be daft

You must judge me, based on YOU. - You cannot judge me by the Scriptures. -- COME ON!, - SHOW ME THE TRUTH! --- I'M not who "YOU ARE". -------- 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV - This is the Truth that some will be Judged by!!!!!! ----- NOT ME!!!!!!

Paul -- 091911

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You must judge me, based on YOU. - You cannot judge me by the Scriptures. -- COME ON!, - SHOW ME THE TRUTH! --- I'M not who "YOU ARE". -------- 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV - This is the Truth that some will be Judged by!!!!!! ----- NOT ME!!!!!!

Paul -- 091911

I wear a pretty little hat or veil when I pray or prophecy [preach] and the men had better keep silent.

If you keep your nonsense off my threads I will do like kindness for yours.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God must be just, He is holy, He must punish sin

He must be just, He is holy, He must overlook the good things people do.

?

[I am not speaking of works with which to earn righteousness]

Letsargue

God must be just, He is holy, He must punish sin

He must be just, He is holy, He must overlook the good things people do.

?

[I am not speaking of works with which to earn righteousness]

What in your world are you talking about!!!!

IF SALVATION IS NOT BY WORKS, -- HOW THEN IS DAMNATION BY WORKS!!!

You people are SOOOOOO FAR removed from the Truth, you can’t SEE anything that God said!! – God says it ALL, not just the foolish things you want to use to support your own LOVE OF THE WORLD!!!!

Paul – 010912

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LetsArgue,

Does your throat hurt? All those exclamation points have to be hard on the vocal chords.

Thanks,
Randy - 010912

Letsargue

LetsArgue,

Does your throat hurt? All those exclamation points have to be hard on the vocal chords.

Thanks,
Randy - 010912

NO!!!!! – It’s just that I see that none of you can take, or SEE the Word of God as it’s written according to your Simple English, SOO!!! – I try to point out that which is important for you to SEE!!! – However, even with all the help I give you in the way I write, you still can’t SEE what God SAYS!!!!! --- You are judged therefore, by that which you cannot SEE!!!!!! - ( TRUTH )!!

Paul – 011012

Letsargue

If they are dead then they do not work, while we were yet dead in our sins Christ died for us.

YES!! – Jesus died for the “CHURCH” / "THE CHURCH", and it takes the “foolish dead” to be “BAPTIZED WITH CHRIST”, “IN” His Baptism / His Gospel!!! --- Luke 12:50 KJV ---&--- Romans 6:4 KJV ----- Therefore, WE ARE “BURIED” / “BAPTIZED WITH HIM IN HIS BAPTISM”!!! – Is that not what Christ SAID!!!

Paul – 011112