Why The Republicans Will Lose The Next Election.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I don't see how Perry can recover from that. But Cain is far from out of the race. Still, I think the powers that be in the GOP will do what they can to stop him.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I'm not convinced that Romney can't win. For that matter, I'm not convinced that it will make a great deal of difference if he does.

bigbang123

You're just peeing in your pants and so confused you think a warm front's coming.

That is one way to look at the situation - here is another.

Senator Danforth Embarrassed by Own Republican Party

Submitted by Parker on December 1, 2011 - 12:22pm

On KTRS yesterday (FF to ~7:00), Former Sen. John Danforth had some choice words in describing his fellow republicans, especially those running for president:

I’ve been watching some of these republican debates and they’re just terrible. Terrible. How many have they had? Something like nine, ten, something like that, it seems like every week there’s a debate and, uh, and it’s embarrassing for me as a republican to watch this stuff.

Tell us, sir, what exactly has been so embarrassing about your fellow republicans?

What have been the big applause lines in these debates? Well, a statement that the governor of Texas is responsible for killing 234 people on death row. Or that we favor torture. Or that we’re creating a fence on the Mexican border that electrocutes people when they try to cross it. Or when people show up at the emergency room at hospitals and they’re not insured don’t treat them. And that, I mean these are the big applause lines, people just hoop and holler when they hear all that.

Yep. I have to agree, those are some pretty despicable and embarrassing statements coming out of the mouths of your fellow republicans. I'd be ashamed, too. But by all means, do go on.
It doesn’t have anything to do with the republican party that I was a part of. This is just totally different. And all of these people who are saying this, y’know, and claiming that, y’know, they’re for all this stuff, they also sort of ostentatiously say, “Oh, we’re very religious people. We really, we’re just very pious, Christian people.” They were for torture, and electrocution of the people on along the border and all of that. That doesn’t have anything to do with, is contrary to the Christianity that I understand.

http://www.firedupmissouri.com/content/senator-danforth-embarrassed-own-republican-party

bigbang123

You're just peeing in your pants and so confused you think a warm front's coming.

GOP elites are not happy with the choices

Mitt Romney -- who GOP elites find to be a mealymouthed, inconstant conservative they can't quite trust.

“a conservative of convenience”

conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh has said Romney is “not conservative” and labeled him a “flip-flopper.”

Mitt Romney will be the nominee because the other candidates, right now, are a pretty pathetic lot.” according to conservative blogger Erick Erickson

“I’m hearing conservatives say, ‘You know what, I would rather lose to Barack Obama. I would rather give him four more years than elect Mitt Romney and have him spend money like President Bush and have another Republican who promises to be conservative go liberal.’ Conservative leaders this week, it’s like a light switch is going on, saying, ‘You know what, we would rather lose.’ ” — MSNBC host and former Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.)

or

Newt Gingrich -- who they hold to be gaseous, grandiose, and divisive.

Gingrich “embodies the vanity and rapacity that make modern Washington repulsive.”

Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) in April told The Hill, “He’s a guy of 1,000 ideas, and the attention span of a 1-year-old. His discipline and his attention to any individual thing is not his strong suit.”

New York Rep. Pete King (R) last week told Capital, a New York publication, that Gingrich was “condescending … dismissive,” with a “superiority complex,” when he served with him in the lower chamber.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...bad-to-worse/2011/12/02/gIQArsM3LO_story.html

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/197371-gop-kingmakers-unhappy-with-front-runner-choices

resodko

BANNED
Banned
This kind of Tea Party lunacy, totally dissociated from reality, is why Obama will defeat the poor GOP candidate in a landslide.

I love the Tea Party. It's like a Golem that will destroy conservatism in this country by revealing just how bizarre and pathological it is.

greenie's last post

from the library, prolly! :banana:

:mock:those who post from the library

republicanchick

This is why President Obama will likely win a second term:

Who-Increased-The-Debt-Revised-Front.jpg

this is a bald faced

LIE

But then, you liberals are always doing that...

Here you show that

Ronald Reagan increases the Deficit

EVEN AFTER DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ok, I will write out the whole book

the book Reagan wrote

the books written about him..

right

Why would anyone consider you claiming a book you read about Reagan as being *actual* proof?

PureX provided you with a graph. Are you incapable of or just unwilling to dispute it with actual facts?

PureX

Who-Increased-The-Debt-Revised-Front.jpg

this is a bald faced

LIE

But then, you liberals are always doing that...

Here you show that

Ronald Reagan increases the Deficit

EVEN AFTER DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_
Ronald Reagan died in 2004. His presidential tenure and the debt increase attributed to him occurred between 1981 and 1989. Long before his death.

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't think you do, either.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's the supply-side mantra; "deficits don't count." But they do. On Reagan's watch, we went from a creditor nation to a debtor nation. We still haven't dug out of that one.