toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The board would be less contentious if we banned all perverts. :idea:

YahuShuan

I'll ban you YahuShuan - for having nick that sounds a cowboy riding
a bucking bronco

Yep, I'm the cowboy riding el diablo, and I ain't getting off until the Master says it's been eight seconds, or the big bull I'm clawing and stabbing at, is in chains forever in the lake of fire. And remember, it is the clowns that are the most important folks in the rodeo. They are the ones who save lives.

rainee

Yep, I'm the cowboy riding el diablo, and I ain't getting off until the Master says it's been eight seconds, or the big bull I'm clawing and stabbing at, is in chains forever in the lake of fire. And remember, it is the clowns that are the most important folks in the rodeo. They are the ones who save lives.

Good answer, thank you!
I'm not always as funny as I try to be :doh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQRCRXHWTYQ&feature=fvsr

Lon

Why do you suppose God predestined this heartache for you? :idunno:
That cannard has answers further down the line. Do we not both agree God allowed/ordained it? Rather it should be 'for what reason was this allowed" for both of us. It could be for this very conversation to take place, Yes? No?

I don't believe in accidents, regardless if Sanders does or not.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'd ban certain people if they did not heed the direction to ignore another poster.

The title of his thread.
We've already been over this. The title is irrelevant. Quote me a post.

Hey lighthouse, I have had the great displeasure of reading almost the entire thread. He has been rebuked many times over, and clearly shown, biblically, many times over, the error of his theology. He continues unrepentant.
Even Knight actually banned him for one of his posts, specifically. I don't have the time to look it up for you.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough...Apple 7 is a Jew baiting, Jew hating, antisemite. That type of person should be banned permanently unless they repent.

He uses the words of Jesus twists them to his own understanding and then says, no I didn't say it, Jesus did.

Martin Luther's theology and attitude towards the Jews is nearly identical to Apple 7's.
I don't care which post you quote, just quote one that shows him to be anti-Semitic. Don't tell me what he does, show me.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
I wouldn't ban anyone. I would lift bans from those previously banned. Then I would demote the moderators and invite my most unruly friends. Afterwards I would permanently ban myself and sit back and watch the anarchy.