Before SMART:

Letsargue

Before SMART:

"I WAS ASKED" - (( "Do I Believe In "A-L-I-E-N-S" ))???

"T-O-D-A-Y" // "N-O-W" - the World IS Nothing BUT ( "TROUBLE, - LIES, and VERY "EVIL D-A-N-G-E-R"!!

(( "300" Years Ago )) OR More, the Blacks Were Nothing MORE than Animals WITH Great "Learning Ability"; AND The Whites TOOK Them for Slaves, A-N-D Taught Them THEIR Stupid False "G-R-E-A-T-N-E-S-S"!!!

(( LONG A-G-O ))!!
( "B-E-F-O-R-E" ) the "PYRAMIDS"; - and the "Other Mighty Structures", - THE "W-H-I-T-E-S" WERE A-L-S-O As The Animals, THEN WITH Great Learning Ability.

SOOO!! -- "A-L-I-E-N-S" Learned OF This World's Animals On this Planet and DID A Very Wonderful THING To the Animals That They KNEW COULD Learn Very Good and MUCH.

The Knowledge -- O-F Great Learning Of Great Knowledge; - the Aliens Knew It Would Take a "G-R-E-A-T SYSTEM" for This World to GAIN M-U-C-H WISDOM!! -- SOOOOO!! The Alien Visitors PUT The ANIMALS to Learning W-I-T-H --- ""G-R-E-A-T"" Work That Took a LOT Of T-I-M-E AND W-O-R-K!!! - ((( Building Worthless Structures ))) like "Pyramids" and the "Other" STUFF THAT Gave the GREAT THINKING ANIMALS T-H-E ( "ABILITY" ) to T-H-I-N-K!!!!! ----- "HOWEVER"!! - The Animals Only Accepted the Work of Doing - TO "Satisfy" Themselves With the Things A-N-D The WAY T-H-E-Y LIKED!! --- And NOW, -- THIS World IS AS IT IS; - As the Man of Today ( Made Himself With the "WISDOM" of Aliens ). -- N-O-W the Aliens are SEEING What their ( "Students" ) HAVE DONE, AND The ( Aliens are Preparing to DO Something T-O Set Things BACK "THEIR W-A-Y" )!!!

( Just Watch AND S-E-E )!!!!

((( DO THE "W-O-R-D" MATH )))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052916

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Before SMART:

"I WAS ASKED" - (( "Do I Believe In "A-L-I-E-N-S" ))???

"T-O-D-A-Y" // "N-O-W" - the World IS Nothing BUT ( "TROUBLE, - LIES, and VERY "EVIL D-A-N-G-E-R"!!

(( "300" Years Ago )) OR More, the Blacks Were Nothing MORE than Animals WITH Great "Learning Ability"; AND The Whites TOOK Them for Slaves, A-N-D Taught Them THEIR Stupid False "G-R-E-A-T-N-E-S-S"!!!

(( LONG A-G-O ))!!
( "B-E-F-O-R-E" ) the "PYRAMIDS"; - and the "Other Mighty Structures", - THE "W-H-I-T-E-S" WERE A-L-S-O As The Animals, THEN WITH Great Learning Ability.

SOOO!! -- "A-L-I-E-N-S" Learned OF This World's Animals On this Planet and DID A Very Wonderful THING To the Animals That They KNEW COULD Learn Very Good and MUCH.

The Knowledge -- O-F Great Learning Of Great Knowledge; - the Aliens Knew It Would Take a "G-R-E-A-T SYSTEM" for This World to GAIN M-U-C-H WISDOM!! -- SOOOOO!! The Alien Visitors PUT The ANIMALS to Learning W-I-T-H --- ""G-R-E-A-T"" Work That Took a LOT Of T-I-M-E AND W-O-R-K!!! - ((( Building Worthless Structures ))) like "Pyramids" and the "Other" STUFF THAT Gave the GREAT THINKING ANIMALS T-H-E ( "ABILITY" ) to T-H-I-N-K!!!!! ----- "HOWEVER"!! - The Animals Only Accepted the Work of Doing - TO "Satisfy" Themselves With the Things A-N-D The WAY T-H-E-Y LIKED!! --- And NOW, -- THIS World IS AS IT IS; - As the Man of Today ( Made Himself With the "WISDOM" of Aliens ). -- N-O-W the Aliens are SEEING What their ( "Students" ) HAVE DONE, AND The ( Aliens are Preparing to DO Something T-O Set Things BACK "THEIR W-A-Y" )!!!

( Just Watch AND S-E-E )!!!!

((( DO THE "W-O-R-D" MATH )))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052916

In truth, be honest, are you, in fact, one of those "Aliens?" I've pondered that for quite a while and have come to the conclusion that you, my crazy friend might just be a creature from another world? Mind you, it's nothing I can prove with any degree of certainty, however, the proof may be in the fact that you don't seem to fit in with the human race?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've had a feeling for a long time now that Letsargue was somehow in communication with alien visitors from another world. If Trump becomes President, he may have to build, one wall around the Mexican border and the other wall to cover the sky over this great country of ours? Is that even possible? Well if it is, we'll be keeping TWO kinds of "Aliens" out of the USA.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We NEED to explore ALL avenues of this apparent phenomena. We could possibly be witnessing the beginning of the end of, "This Island Earth? Global warming needs to be placed on the "back burner" at this juncture of time. We now face a more horrific adversary!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Folks, I hope you're taking this as seriously as I am? We still have time to prepare for this inevitable onslaught. As we speak, Alien forces may be strategizing their plan of attack? This very well may be a 21st-century version of Pearl Harbor? We must be alert and take measures to protect this grand planet of ours! WE, as a combined species, must not go down without a fight.

Letsargue

Folks, I hope you're taking this as seriously as I am? We still have time to prepare for this inevitable onslaught. As we speak, Alien forces may be strategizing their plan of attack? This very well may be a 21st-century version of Pearl Harbor? We must be alert and take measures to protect this grand planet of ours! WE, as a combined species, must not go down without a fight.

You're NOT Going to TOUCH MY (( "N-E-W -- E-A-R-T-H" ))!!!!!
(( Revelation 21:1 KJV ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116

Letsargue

It's just YOURS?

The "New Earth" Was Given TO The "One M-A-N" With Many "Men Members", The "Body OF CHRIST"!! ((( There IS "N-O" Women Members )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
((((( Find where )))))) IT Gives the "Body of Christ" to A WOMAN - OR the WOMAN TO The "Body Of Christ"!!!!

((( Matthew 18:16-18 KJV )))-- 16- "But if he Will not hear thee, then take with thee "one or two MORE", that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every Word may be established.
17- And if he shall neglect to hear them, (( tell it unto the "CHURCH": BUT if HE Neglect to hear the CHURCH, )) let him be unto thee as an (( Heathen M-A-N )) and a Publican.
18- Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall Bind on EARTH Shall BE Bound in HEAVEN: and Whatsoever YE shall loose on EARTH shall BE Loosed IN HEAVEN!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116