Importance of Obedience - Law vs Faith

JonahofAkron

God told the people to keep separate, and Paul teaches that too.

2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore, "Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."
He did indeed. The problem isn't the God ordained separation. It was the refusal to make it easy for Gentiles to come to God. They were supposed to be the light of the world and they made it difficult for a Gentile to be given passage into Judaism. That's the problem of Acts 15.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore, "Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."

This scripture also proves that we have to obey to be saved.

JonahofAkron

This scripture also proves that we have to obey to be saved.
I agree. See post 210 for my response. Say something meaningful; not the same stuff over and over again. I've already answered your nonsensical comments.

God's Truth

He did indeed. The problem isn't the God ordained separation. It was the refusal to make it easy for Gentiles to come to God. They were supposed to be the light of the world and they made it difficult for a Gentile to be given passage into Judaism. That's the problem of Acts 15.

Now you are switching it up. The Gentiles had to obey the purification/ceremonial works of the law, and that was in force over 1,600 years before Christ.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you a paralyzed man that Jesus told to stand up?

God gives wisdom to those who obey Him.

Maybe you would have understanding if you obeyed.
Does it bother you that you can only say things like that because you cannot defend your beliefs?

This is fun.