ECT Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

:chuckle:

What right do you have to change earth, city, and heaven into one?

No right.

Just because you don't understand certain passages, it doesn't give you the right to deny Eph 2:19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

What right do you have to change earth, city, and heaven into one?

No right.

The Bible doesn't support your 3P3P theory

The Bible doesn't even support a 2P2P theory

Paul's epistle to the Ephesians proves you wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaulToPaul 2

I, and others, have been asking him that for years, and all we get from him, is "You are a Darby follower....You are in denial....Darby.....Why can't you answer my questions?....Don't you believe the bible/'Jesus'/Paul/Peter?.....You follow the teachings of men.....You follow the teachings of fallable men....Darby...You are in denial.....All dispensationalists are Darby followers.....Darby...Bullinger....You are in denial....No men taught me, as Preterism/AD 70-ism is scripture.....Darby....No one can answer my questions....You are embarrassed...You are in denial....You really think (fill in the blank) is literal?.... Fulfilled AD 67....Fulfilled AD 70....It's not important.....Fulfilled in Christ....Darby....Not one person on TOL can answer my question...Why are you so afraid to answer my question?....Quit name calling, you dumb, mentally challenged, brainwashed, cancerous cockroaches, and quit attacking me....Darby...You are all in denial.....Darby.....I follow infallible men, such as Josephus....Darby....Read further, as Josephus says....Bertrand says.....Wikipedia says....This version says....The Greek says, although I cannot spell in English, and this non-existing 'the Greek,' says, even though I cannot read/understand/speak/write any such Greek.......Darby....Maccabees says....Darby....Josephus says....No one taught what the bible teaches, until relatively recently, so it is false....Darby....You are a Darby follower,in denial....Darby.....The dictionary says....Darby...."

Sheer Breenism...

john w

Hall of Fame
Chrologicalism was invented by Darby.

And from a vision, from a teenage girl, in AD 1970, Dora T. Explorer.

We are all in denial, like a drunk, the great Otis Campbell, who quipped: "I do have a hobby-it's drinking."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lev 19:24 But in the fourth year all the fruit thereof shall be holy to praise the LORD withal.

Then all saints must be oranges, grapes, plums and such.

(Eph 4:4-5) There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Abraham is in the one Body with the one Lord.

john w

Hall of Fame
Chrologicalism was invented by Darby.

And electricity was "invented" by T Edison(or whoever), in the 1900's, and there is not a trace of it, until then. Therefore, it is false.

"Frank Burns" Tellalie, will be "teaching," at his local AD 70-ism/Preterist conference, next week. Here is a photo from last year's conference, when Tellalie gave a "teaching," on this "doctrine:"

"We now live in a new heaven and a new earth. .... we now live in the new heavens and new earth...Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now...we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth."-Tellalie

635826079179032862615929922_empty%20audience.png

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well you know, brother steko, that Abraham was a partaker of the new covenant before the old covenant was even made. You know the new precedes the old, since these are the "two covenants" discussed in Galatians. :dizzy:

(Heb 11:16) Instead, they were longing for a better countrya heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

HINT: The Middle East isn't in heaven.

john w

Hall of Fame
How many temples did you come up with in order to make your Dispensationalism work out?

How many "man made" temples kicked you out? How many pieces of good news, are in the bible, to make your saint Judas, Josephus, both Christ rejectors, work out? Oh, yes....you assert that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4-one piece of good news in the bible.

How many "everyone"'s, is "everyone," little arms devil boy?

john w

Hall of Fame
There are more Christians on planet earth right now today, than ever before.

Irrelevant. The percentage is going down, you clown, as most of the world rejects our(not yours)faith, the Lord Jesus Christ, as you do.

"We now live in a new heaven and a new earth. .... we now live in the new heavens and new earth...Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now...we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth."-Tellalie

Vs.

911_attacks.jpg

155441-israel-general-warns-mid-east-on-brink-of-war.jpg

hitler%20marching.jpg

You pathetic anti Semite, hater of God the Father, and His Christ, and his chosen for service nation, despite your bird flipping at the LORD God, pawn of your daddy devil....Sssssssssssssss....

SaulToPaul 2

(Heb 11:16) Instead, they were longing for a better countrya heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

HINT: The Middle East isn't in heaven.

The land promise was to Israel of old.
The promise of the city was to those before the Israel of old, and the new Israel.
Heaven is for the Body of Christ.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Irrelevant. The percentage is going down, you clown,

Wrong again Little Johnny.

There is more of a percentage of Christians in China today, than there ever was.

There are more Christians in China today than there are in the United States.

You need to get out more. You need to take a trip outside of Texas, and see the world.