ECT Christ's finished work on the cross

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Christ's finished work on the cross. We do not keep the Law. You must believe that Jesus is God in order to be saved. 1 Cor. 5:21

The Son came that the world through Him might be saved.
He that believes in Him is not condemned: but he that does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the Son of God. John 3:17-18

Jesus said to them,You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” 'Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.' John 8:23-24,58 (Ex. 3:6,14)

The high priest answered and said to him, 'I adjure thee by the living God', that you tell us whether you are the Christ and the Son of God.

Jesus said to him, 'You have said: nevertheless I say to you,
hereafter you shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of
power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.'

The high priest 'rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken
blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.' Mt. 26:62-65

You call me Master and Lord: and you say well; for so I am. John 13:13 (Isa. 40:3).

In Psalm 93 it says that the LORD is of old, from everlasting. Only God is not a created in time to come into being. Every other living thing is a creation.

In Micah 5:2 it states: 'But you, Bethlehem Ephratah, though you be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth to me to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.'

Jesus never had a beginning and is therefore Son of God, yet God. Hebrews 1:8.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
But yes Christ can only save if He is God....if He is man He can teach, if He is a prophet He can warn, but to save He must be God.

republicanchick

Christ's finished work on the cross. We do not keep the Law. .

so u think it's OK to commit fornication & adultery and abortion?

you won't lose salvation over that (not even repentance is required?)

that is totally NUTS

The Word says that if you love God, you will keep his commandments

(and they are not burdensome to you)

++++

Cross Reference

Christ's finished work on the cross. We do not keep the Law. You must believe that Jesus is God in order to be saved. 1 Cor. 5:21

The Son came that the world through Him might be saved.
He that believes in Him is not condemned: but he that does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the Son of God. John 3:17-18

Jesus said to them,You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” 'Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.' John 8:23-24,58 (Ex. 3:6,14)

The high priest answered and said to him, 'I adjure thee by the living God', that you tell us whether you are the Christ and the Son of God.

Jesus said to him, 'You have said: nevertheless I say to you,
hereafter you shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of
power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.'

The high priest 'rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken
blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.' Mt. 26:62-65

You call me Master and Lord: and you say well; for so I am. John 13:13 (Isa. 40:3).

In Psalm 93 it says that the LORD is of old, from everlasting. Only God is not a created in time to come into being. Every other living thing is a creation.

In Micah 5:2 it states: 'But you, Bethlehem Ephratah, though you be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth to me to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.'

Jesus never had a beginning and is therefore Son of God, yet God. Hebrews 1:8.

Who was His mother?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But yes Christ can only save if He is God....if He is man He can teach, if He is a prophet He can warn, but to save He must be God.

Jesus is not His Father the only true God.

Jesus had to be of the first creation in order to save them who believe in Him.

The way in which Christ is of the new creation is by way of the uniting of the Father in His sons person, not that Jesus is the creator Himself as many claim.

Read Rev.ch 4 and 5.

LA

Right Divider

Body part

The way in which Christ is of the new creation is by way of the uniting of the Father in His sons person, not that Jesus is the creator Himself as many claim.

Read Rev.ch 4 and 5.

LA
Oh the blasphemer is back.

Right Divider

Body part
Sure. How then could He be called a son ___ and a "begotten" one at that?

Oh, and one more thing: deity can't die.
Begotten does not mean what your feeble little mind thinks that it does.

You are one of the goofiest posters here on TOL, congrats!

Are you claiming that Jesus lied?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

so u think it's OK to commit fornication & adultery and abortion?

you won't lose salvation over that (not even repentance is required?)

that is totally NUTS

The Word says that if you love God, you will keep his commandments

(and they are not burdensome to you)

++++

You have to be the nutty one, drawing that conclusion.

I think you are more interested in making a pest out of yourself.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Read Rev.ch 4 and 5.

LA

You're dabbling with "Blasphemy!!"