Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BREAKING STORY: Sam Donaldson is an Alien

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Whoa.... this is getting really strange!
    Knight, Klaatu barada nikto!!!
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Check out this breaking AP story....

3 Bodies Found on Donaldson Ranch in N.M.
    Jul 7, 4:53 PM (ET)

HONDO, N.M. (AP) - Three people were found slain on a New Mexico ranch owned by ABC newsman Sam Donaldson, authorities said Wednesday.

Sheriff Tom Sullivan said Donaldson went to the house of his ranch manager on Tuesday and discovered an "obvious crime scene."

Once sheriff's deputies searched the area, they found the bodies of a male and two females, he said. Their identities were not released.

Sullivan said Donaldson was not a suspect and was cooperating with the investigation.

Donaldson owns three ranches in New Mexico and has extensive ties to the state. He grew up on a cotton farm in New Mexico and graduated from New Mexico Military Institute in Roswell.
    I didn't know Sam Donaldson was from Roswell New Mexico!!!!

But I should have known.

The dude is an obvious alien
    I found a picture of the investigators at Sam's ranch. BTW, my bro "Guysmiley" went to NMMI for a year. Think I should I keep an eye on him?
    Marge: "Aren't you going to give him the last rites?"
    Rev. Lovejoy: "That's Catholic, Marge - you might as well ask me to do a voodoo dance."

"Oh bother" said Pooh, as he chambered the next round.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Thread Information