toldailytopic: Stranded on a deserted island. If you could carry 5 things with you, w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincy

I'm a people person so I don't really want things on my island. This is what I'd bring with me.

My best friend
A machete for preparing food. I mostly just eat greenery anyways
My girlfriend

That would be all I need, one of you could have my 4th and 5th and then you could have yourself a 6th and 7th :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm a people person so I don't really want things on my island. This is what I'd bring with me.

My best friend
A machete for preparing food. I mostly just eat greenery anyways
My girlfriend

That would be all I need, one of you could have my 4th and 5th and then you could have yourself a 6th and 7th :D

:think: If your best friend isn't your girlfriend and is a guy you M I G H T not have thought this one through sufficiently. :D

Quincy

:think: If your best friend isn't your girlfriend and is a guy you M I G H T not have thought this one through sufficiently. :D

I like your emphasis on might, :chuckle: . I laughed so hard I literally covered my desk with fruit juice ala nostril haha. Nah, I would say I have two best friends and one is a girl so I'd definitely take her. Not the dude.

genuineoriginal

I like your emphasis on might, :chuckle: . I laughed so hard I literally covered my desk with fruit juice ala nostril haha. Nah, I would say I have two best friends and one is a girl so I'd definitely take her. Not the dude.

Take them both, that way there is an equal number of girls and dudes.
:straight::straight:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Three guys are alone on a desert island: an engineer, a biologist and an economist.

They are starving and don't have a thing to eat other than a can of beans they discovered lying on the shore.

The engineer says: "Let's hit the can with a rock until it opens."

The biologist has another idea: "No. We should wait for a while. Erosion will do the job."

Finally, the economist says: "Let's assume that we have a can opener".

Todah

1. My Bible
2. An Axe
3. A fishing pole
4. A fire starter
5. A solar flashlight

and if I could sneak in a sixth

6. Obama's long form birth certificate.

Status
Not open for further replies.