Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MzzButterfly

This forum is wonderful! Nice to see people caring to discuss their beliefs. I am taking a World Religions course and wish to conduct short interviews with a woman of Catholic faith and a woman of Hinduism. I greatly appreciate any help offered. Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Questions:
1. What are the accepted roles for women of your faith (Catholic/Hindu)?
2. How do you feel that the status and roles for women have evolved within Catholicism/Hinduism?
3. What challenges do women of Catholicism/Hinduism face?
4. Are your religious beliefs in accordance with your view on women's rights?
5. If you could change a single characteristic of your chosen religion, what would that be?

zippy2006

This forum is wonderful! Nice to see people caring to discuss their beliefs. I am taking a World Religions course and wish to conduct short interviews with a woman of Catholic faith and a woman of Hinduism. I greatly appreciate any help offered. Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Questions:
1. What are the accepted roles for women of your faith (Catholic/Hindu)?
2. How do you feel that the status and roles for women have evolved within Catholicism/Hinduism?
3. What challenges do women of Catholicism/Hinduism face?
4. Are your religious beliefs in accordance with your view on women's rights?
5. If you could change a single characteristic of your chosen religion, what would that be?

These sources might help:

Thread

Catholic (the podcasts found on this page are largely related to women's role in Catholicism) The podcast is a bunch of random Catholics talking and there are two interviews: one with a priest and one with a nun/educator. The interviews are more on your topic.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Hello

Hello

~*~*~

Welcome aboard mzzb,

Also see our Hinduism thread which has some good dialogue and resource links. I'm not sure there are any female hindus currently active at this site.

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.