School and Seminaries:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Let me clear up something about Schools and Seminaries teaching God / Christ. – In the FIRST place, most denominational churches have their own schools and seminaries. - I suppose the Catholics have theirs, and the Mormons do have theirs, and the Baptists, the Presbyterians, JWs, Pentecostals, and the Dispensationalists, Seventh Day Adventists, Lutherans, Churches of Christ, and maybe one or a thousand others. You learn the doctrines of the different churches regardless whether they’re right of wrong. ---- However, God / Christ / the Holy Ghost / the Church / the Ministers of Christ are the “ORDAINED” TEACHERS of GOD and Christ! – All others are ORDAINED by the STATE (PERIOD). - Christ has ordained the ministers of HIS to GO and preach the Gospel to every creature, baptizing them in the NAME OF THE FATHER, SON, AND THE HOLY GHOST. – That’s the Ordnance / Command of Jesus Christ, not the state or some state-licensed school. – The Church / the Body of Christ cannot be, and is not licensed, or not licensed. -- The state has nothing to do with the Body of Christ either way, except to try and stop it along with the lack of “POWER” the false churches have. Just read the Book. - It will explain it all if you can find it through the teachings of some SCHOOL. - But don’t count on it! They need the money!

God the Father, then Christ, then the Holy Ghost / the Church, the Body of Christ, - then the ministers of Christ teach the LOST. - There can be NO knowledge, wisdom or “understanding” of Christ that comes any other way. – Divisions! – There are divisions in the schools, the same as there are divisions in the churches. – There can be NO divisions through the Holy Ghost. --- 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV --- John 14:26 KJV – “But the Comforter, WHICH IS THE HOLY GHOST , whom the Father will send in my name, HE SHALL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you”. ----- You as a “Scholar” cannot receive anything of that, you can only be taught what the denominations teach, which is the Letter of the Word. You receive nothing of the Spirit of God. --- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV --- You as a Scholar will change that to fit your Learning / “Understanding”. – We as Christians hear the Holy Ghost, and teach what he says to the Churches / US. --- Schools and Seminaries cannot receive any “understanding” of Christ and teach it. – Only the Holy Ghost can do that! – You smart guys can deny, or change it if you CHOOSE. - So follow your trusted guide to the ditch.

Only the lost fool would defend the schools over the Church with the teachings of either. The lost will lie, cheat, change, and condemn the Truth, and curse the ministers / Angels of Christ, while praising the Scholars, Professors, Doctors, Philosophers and Gnostics who learn their foolishness from some SCHOOL of Higher learning, of Religious studies. --- “THE CHURCH”! – “THE CHURCH OF THE LORD”; does that not resonate with any of you? --- Of course not; you’re taught not to humble yourself to the Lord.

Paul – 111510

Deepskyy

And I suppose we should go back to professing that the world is flat, 6000 years old, and that the devil put Dinosaurs on earth to trip up Christians.
It is through a blending of education and faith that Christianity adapts to keep itself viable in the modern world.

Letsargue

And I suppose we should go back to professing that the world is flat, 6000 years old, and that the devil put Dinosaurs on earth to trip up Christians.
It is through a blending of education and faith that Christianity adapts to keep itself viable in the modern world.

Is that what I said? -- Why can't any of you challenge what I did SAY?

Thread on the way.

Paul -- 111810

Deepskyy

I read the thread. Its yet again some anti scholarship screed, full of nonsense. Nothing I have studied in my 10 years of Religious Studies training has been a lie. Just because you don't like the conclusions that can be backed up by archeological evidence and cultural studies doesn't make it a wrong, it just means you are upset because that squawking by some self appointed "preacher" behind a podium is refuted by solid scholarship.

Letsargue

I read the thread. Its yet again some anti scholarship screed, full of nonsense. Nothing I have studied in my 10 years of Religious Studies training has been a lie. Just because you don't like the conclusions that can be backed up by archeological evidence and cultural studies doesn't make it a wrong, it just means you are upset because that squawking by some self appointed "preacher" behind a podium is refuted by solid scholarship.

NO! - I haven't even posted the Thread yet. - Give me a chance to post it!

As usual, what you're saying there contradicts with more Scriptures than can possibly be stated here. There cannot be any "ADDING" to the Scriptures, like the "ADDING" you are doing there with the JOYS of your fellow comrads. - The earthly schools taught and learned by fools will never state the Scriptures that apply to any of your errors, but I will if possible, and it's impossible to do so here. Why can't any of you guys just teach the WORD of God, and not some predetermined and learned and carnally taught false doctrine.

Paul -- 111810

Deepskyy

Oh yes, lets just blindly follow those "scriptures" that were cannonized by a group of men in the 3rd century CE. Those and only those. Ignore the myriad of other works that have been discovered that offer a much greater insight into the actual history of the people who followed those beliefs in antiquity.

Letsargue

Oh yes, lets just blindly follow those "scriptures" that were cannonized by a group of men in the 3rd century CE. Those and only those. Ignore the myriad of other works that have been discovered that offer a much greater insight into the actual history of the people who followed those beliefs in antiquity.

OOHH -- WELL! -- Follow any thing / THING you like! - I'll follow only what the Scriptures of what God SAID. -- SORRY to insult you with the Word of God!

Paul -- 112110

Deepskyy

Again, the canonized bible isn't the only thing that was written by the religious scribes of antiquity. A bunch of Church Fathers sitting around over the centuries decided what they wanted and didn't want included. Had there even been a "Bible" in the first few decades after Jesus' death and resurrection it wouldn't have been a KJV leatherbound with red lettering.

Status
Not open for further replies.