The Pathway Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

Elaborate on evil perhaps?

What don't you understand about the word evil? :idunno:

Evil: arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct.

I call you dumb for believing in something as outlandish as Jesus being his own father.

Since I don't believe that Jesus was "his own father," your claim about me is asinine.

If I misstate a christian belief perhaps it is only because they don't present their beliefs in a way that could be understood by a realistic mind.

Maybe you're just dumb. :idunno:

Rid of me? Should I take that as a threat?

Yes. It's a threat that, if you continue to spew insulting, provocative comments about Christians on a forum run by Christians, you will inevitably be banned for saying something stupid (and we'll be rid of you). So, please, keep it up! :thumb:

Freethinker93

What don't you understand about the word evil? :idunno:

Evil: arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct.

Since I don't believe that Jesus was "his own father," your claim about me is asinine.

Maybe you're just dumb. :idunno:

Yes. It's a threat that, if you continue to spew insulting, provocative comments about Christians on a forum run by Christians, you will inevitably be banned for saying something stupid (and we'll be rid of you). So, please, keep it up! :thumb:

Well, when I think evil I envision scenes of torture, mass murder, rape, ethnic cleansing...wait, that sounds an awful lot like the bible. Hmm, interesting.

Oh good, so you don't believe one ludicrous story in a book filled with dozens more ludicrous stories. Should I be impressed? That's like saying I don't believe that Horton could talk, but I believed he heard a who. See what I did there? Ahhh I make myself laugh so much.

Yeah, I'm the dumb one. I'm so stupid I decided not to devote my life to praying on my knees to an imaginary friend. Good thing you set me straight. Phew, I may have gone down a bad road.

Haha I've said a lot worse that could have gotten me banned by now. What have I said that was so horrible?

And I'm not too worried about getting banned, unless I'm incorrect in thinking this is a site where people are allowed to share ideals and debate said ideals.

You still haven't actually told me how my way of thinking implies lack of reading or comprehension. Or the lack of common sense, as I said before, I'm all ears :D

elohiym

Is it too much to ask that you justify your statements??

Yes.

From you, it is too much to ask. Nothing I say will satisfy you.

You are merely a bored atheist looking to bash Christians; and as I said, please keep it up so we can be rid of you sooner. :thumb:

Freethinker93

And as I said, and you have proven by your response, you are all mouth, not all ears.

If you simply told me how not believing in Christ made me have a lack of comprehension or reading skills then I'd stop talking and start listening. But you aren't saying anything except that I'm all mouth and no ears. I'm imploring you to speak, so I can listen and understand your viewpoint.

Your lack of justification for your statements just goes to show me that you have no idea what your talking about and are just blowing smoke. If you want to prove me wrong, THEN SAY SOMETHING.

Freethinker93

Yes.

From you, it is too much to ask. Nothing I say will satisfy you.

You are merely a bored atheist looking to bash Christians; and I said, please keep it up so we can be rid of you sooner. :thumb:

Haha are you kidding me? I'm not looking to be satisfied, I simply want to know how not believing in Christ means I have no common sense or reading comprehension.

And I'm not bored, I have the internet. Have you seen some of the things on the internet? Very entertaining :D

Well lets hope not all Christian's beliefs are so fragile that the words of a "bored Atheist" would be enough to rattle them and force a ban.

Lehrer

Do you believe that Christ is God, and that Jesus was God in the flesh?

Uh, short answer, no.

Long Answer, go to my profile stats and my website and then to Topics and to "Is Jesus God?" or wait until I post my five posts and can give you a direct link.

I didn't expect so many replies so quickly and I will have to get back to all of these tomorrow, but thanks everyone for the welcome!

It is quite surprising!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If you simply told me how not believing in Christ made me have a lack of comprehension or reading skills then I'd stop talking and start listening. But you aren't saying anything except that I'm all mouth and no ears. I'm imploring you to speak, so I can listen and understand your viewpoint.

Your lack of justification for your statements just goes to show me that you have no idea what your talking about and are just blowing smoke. If you want to prove me wrong, THEN SAY SOMETHING.

I will say something; you have nothing setter to do than monkey around with persons you claim to see as living a myth. What about your life, better get one, wacko!:loser:

Freethinker93

Uh, short answer, no.

Long Answer, go to my profile stats and my website and then to Topics and to "Is Jesus God?" or wait until I post my five posts and can give you a direct link.

I didn't expect so many replies so quickly and I will have to get back to all of these tomorrow, but thanks everyone for the welcome!

It is quite surprising!

I am very interested to see what you have to post. Welcome to TOL :)

Freethinker93

I will say something; you have nothing setter to do than monkey around with persons you claim to see as living a myth. What about your life, better get one, wacko!:loser:

On the contrary, I am "blessed" with such a good life, that I have the time to listen to wack job theories about magical hair, talking bushes, talking snakes, and zombie saviors. I'm quite content with my life :D

Freethinker93

Furthermore on the point of me not having a life. That is no point at all actually, considering the entire purpose of this site is to inspire discussion and debate of those with opposing view points. Which is what I am doing, or attempting to do at least.

So by doing what this site is meant for, that is to say I have no life? Then allow me to ask you something: where is your life?

elohiym

Uh, short answer, no.

There is no link to "topics" on the home page I can see, and I was unable to locate the article by clicking around.

Hope your exegesis is better than your website design. :chuckle:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
On the contrary, I am "blessed" with such a good life, that I have the time to listen to wack job theories about magical hair, talking bushes, talking snakes, and zombie saviors. I'm quite content with my life :D

So, your skill is knowing how to be bored? What a life!:chew:

Lehrer

There is no link to "topics" on the home page I can see, and I was unable to locate the article by clicking around.

Hope your exegesis is better than your website design. :chuckle:

Sorry. From the home page click on site map, where there is a listing of most pages on the site. Also tips on navigation.

elohiym

Sorry. From the home page click on site map, where there is a listing of most pages on the site. Also tips on navigation.

Okay. Here is the link for anyone interested:

http://thedaystar.webs.com/revelation/isjesusgod.html

I noticed you did not address the OT scriptures, so your argument is handicapped right off the bat.

A quick read found this blatant error...

Lehrer said:
Revelation 1:17 - "Fear not; I am the first and the last."

Revelation 22:13 - "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

Both verses listed here from Revelation are in reference to Jehovah God rather than Jesus Christ.

The speaker of Revelation 22:13 is indicated in Revelation 22:16...

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The Bible states that Jesus claimed "I am Alpha and Omega," contrary to your assertion.

Status
Not open for further replies.