Say Hello to Crazy Bird Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdcrazy

Hello,

I am an ornithologist (bird scientist). I was raised in fundamentalist Christianity, but I decided to break free.

I lean to the left politically, and I feel strongly about certain issues, like I would love to see universal health care especially because I have a mental illness and I'm going to loose my medicaid because I'm going to work for just three months and I can't get any other insurance and it's not right. I am also angry about past medical bills I cannot pay because of a problem I cannot help.

I am not a good debater for some reason, I would mostly like to just read the threads and chat.

I like Sonic the Hedgehog too, but all the similes seem to be biased toward Mario... lol.

How do you set custom avatars?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hello,

I am an ornithologist (bird scientist).
Ah...orthodox or reformed? :think:
I was raised in fundamentalist Christianity, but I decided to break free.
How does a crop do that? I was an Atheist for decades until liberated from the ability to make horrific choices without recognizing them. :D

I lean to the left politically, and I feel strongly about certain issues, like I would love to see universal health care especially because I have a mental illness
Thanks ever so much for giving everyone around here to the right a delirious moment of "Told you so!" :rolleyes:

I'm going to loose my medicaid because I'm going to work for just three months and I can't get any other insurance and it's not right.
I thought you were free of all that right business.

I am also angry about past medical bills I cannot pay because of a problem I cannot help.
Sorry to hear it.

I am not a good debater for some reason,
That doesn't stop a great many around here from debating anyway, so I wouldn't worry overmuch.

I would mostly like to just read the threads and chat.
It happens.

I like Sonic the Hedgehog too, but all the similes seem to be biased toward Mario... lol.
Too? :squint:

How do you set custom avatars?
You don't yet. You need 50 posts and a couple of weeks in to be granted certain privileges. When you hit the marks ask again or go to the threads about things like that...and welcome. :e4e:

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Hello, Birdcrazy! Welcome to TOL. BTW, universal health care is rarely universal and certainly not free. Don't be fooled!

OMEGA

Dear Birdcrazy,

Ornathology is an interesting branch of Zoology.

My wife and I go bird watching at a local park here where we see Blue Jays,

Cardinals and once we saw a North American Falcon feeding on a Pidgeon.

If you want FREE health care just move to Toronto Ontario Canada and apply.

My wife is a Medical Secretary who studied in Winnipeg at a Nursing School.

We both study Herbalogy, Homeopathy and Healthful living.

If you would like to change your Avatar, I believe that you have to make

at least 10 posts and then Click on your present Avatar and see your public

profile and then when that page appears, look up in the Left hand corner

of the page and Click on " USER CP " . On the next page , Edit the Avatar.

At the bottom of the Page click on Browse and find a new Avatar on your

own Computer and double click on the new avatar and SAVE Changes.

Dena

Hello crazy bird lady. I'm sorry about your struggles. Mental illness can be very difficult. Welcome to TOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.