Trolls and Attention Whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
IBut about Town Heretic?
Maybe he just can't take correction. Not of any kind.
Correction? Is that what you call the neg rep remarks you left?

What do you call cereal? :think:

Even now when he brags my neg reps are lightweight compared to his neg reps - what does he do?
Not really. I set out the plain truth that you aren't doing much damage and that when I respond to your nonsense the ratio between us is horrifically one sided. Also, I'm undoing whatever you do and then some. So the net effect is the opposite of your intent...I'd hoped it might deter the practice.

He gives as many as he can to me and wants to give more.
Nope. I could have hit you again. I responded and considered more. I'm still mulling it over.

He asks me to let him know if I want more.
Right. If you continue to act like a brat I'm going to swat you.

Like any provocation is all he needs if even that.
Maybe all he needs is time so he can give more.
Who started that practice between us again? :rolleyes: Sorry to interrupt a good martyrdom speech, but are you daft? :think: More daft then? I've been here for years and can count the number of neg reps I've given out on one hand. I've been tooth and nail with people and actually given them positive rep for a spirited and well fought contest.

Finally, something about you that smacks of depth. :plain:

Finding a fault with him must be an unforgivable provocation, yes?
Nah. Until recently I had that sort of thing in my own signature (Humble-Off Champion Emeritus :third:). Acting like a spoiled child, stamping your foot and declaring your intent to leave...asking to be banned...handing out neg reps like a tantrum. That's provocation, though unforgivable doesn't figure into it. I don't know you. It's your behavior and language I'm objecting to.

When I cam back here today and found Town Heretic had been writing on my thread after I had gone - it made me mad.
Oh do grow up a little. If you don't want to get hit step out of the ring. That's what happens there to people who swing their metaphorical fists.

I told him in one neg rep that he does not know when to shut up.
I posted your remarks in full--including that charming advice. But I'll trust your good judgment when you evidence any.

Not one of you may have the guts as a Christian to say amen to that.
:chuckle: Said the girl who posted in a private neg rep? :D If you were this funny when you meant to be we'd all be happier.

He needs to stop threatening or aggravating or hurting others and
Threatening? Hurting? :D What can I do to anyone? Mangle your syntax? :shocked: And if it aggravates you turn the channel.

and admit when he is wrong and go from there.
It's called argument. If you think I'm wrong about something step up and take a swing. That's the ballgame.

The rest of us don't even know what that is like for you.
The rest of us? How many of you are in there? :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
However, talking to Town Heretic about him doing wrong is like trying to tell Donald Trump's hair to lay down, behave and act right.
Being lectured on proper behavior by you is like being taught ball room dancing by Stephen Hawking.
How many times did he call me a troll? How many times did he either see or participate in troll behavior - and still continue to call me a troll?How did he behave here on my thread? And encourage others to act?
You're going to need a lot more wood for that cross of yours. It's nearly as big as your head. :shocked:

That is how many neg points he deserves.
And you have a problem with judgment? :chuckle: Well, you do, if in another way entirely.

Yet he wants me to be good?
I'd settle for rational, but good is something to shoot for. :thumb:

So far it is just me and my boobs.
So that's three boobs, counting each separately.

If you want to talk to them they are over there.
So they talk too? :think: That would make four separate parts of your anatomy heard from then. :plain:

Thunder's Muse

Oh thunder muse, I can see why you and Rusha are friends.
I was thinking Rusha was being a pain - like the pain I was getting in my left boob the other day.
Now here we are.
Rusha is like my left boob and you are like my right one.
You two get along fine with each other but I would just
as soon you both leave me alone.
But you know how that goes.
There is just no reasoning with your boobs.

I've been sat here, trying to work out how to respond to a post such as this. I don't really think a response is needed, however. Anyone who can read, can see what has transpired between us.

You are either very sick or so deeply entrenched in your own 'victim identity' that you cannot see your own misconduct.

For that, I'm truly sorry for you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh Rusha
say that thing again about if you hold your breath you think you will die

No I thought she said she did die?

No, Rusha did.
Please quit lying, Thunder Muse.

Maybe I see the problem.

If Rusha says something the quote starts with an R for Rusha.
If I say something the quote starts with an R too.

Oh thunder muse, I can see why you and Rusha are friends.
I was thinking Rusha was being a pain - like the pain I was getting in my left boob the other day.
Now here we are.
Rusha is like my left boob and you are like my right one.
You two get along fine with each other but I would just
as soon you both leave me alone.
But you know how that goes.
There is just no reasoning with your boobs.

So lemme get this straight ... not only are you obsessed with me, but apparently you have become obsessed with TM to the point of discussing your boobs with us. :vomit:

Raibee ... get over us already.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
I called you rainees right boob, didn't I? I mean it was late, maybe I dreamed it? Saying you are my boob does not make me a victim.

you say the things that are revealing your heart.

What is it your heart is trying to reveal? Your boob?

Are you an exhibitionist, and angry because no one wants to watch your show?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hate it - if I am quiet or if I am not - you say the things that are revealing your heart. Why do you do that? You can't help it? I do not want to feel sorry for you, ok?
If you are acting against your own conscience then just quit doing that. But you picking on me or trying to does not make me a victim.

Not only a troll, but also a liar. Raibee, not one person was even thinking about or discussing you. Everything about YOU in this thread had died.

However, victim that you are, you decided to come in here and hand out a bunch of neg reps to numerous people for no reasons other than your own amusement.

You were not provoked. What's wrong ... like so many other trolls, is bad attention better than getting no attention at all? :shocked:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha, you are wrong all the time lately.
Were you this wrong before?

Raibee ... rather than running at the mouth (or fingers in this case), why not actually show my errors? :think:

That is why I can't usually answer you - because you are just always so mixed up and wrong. Others actually know the facts and they don't tell you - well no sometimes they do try to. But I am not your mother. Get the facts right.

LOL ... oh but you did answer me. As a matter of fact, YOU made this whole thread with the sole intent of getting myself and others to reply to you.

THAT is the fact.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha, you are wrong all the time lately.
Were you this wrong before?

That is why I can't usually answer you - because you are just always so mixed up and wrong. Others actually know the facts and they don't tell you - well no sometimes they do try to. But I am not your mother. Get the facts right.

Raibee, quit lying already. IF you feel the need to tell me "you are wrong all the time lately" and "Others actually know the facts and they don't tell you - well no sometimes they do try to" then post it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Town Heretic,

You are probably to blame for Thunder Muse thinking I am a victim.
And New Coke...also mine. :plain:

With all this bullying and crap they all probably suspected you were wrong to begin with.
Just another excerpt from the ongoing movie in your mind. Does anyone else ever do a walk on cameo? :think:

Then you say things about my martyrdom and you are probably just psychologically cinching the idea.
Well, it's a lovely idea, but I can't take any credit away from your posts. :nono:

I am not carrying a cross when I tell you that you have been a bully
Well, I'll admit delusion is't normally considered a cross, so I'll grant you it's seeming more and more possible that cross is carrying you.

and you ganged up on another believer and you have acted like a little freaking manowar to me.
I also gang up on racists. I'm cruel that way. And gangs. There's nothing better than ganging up on gangs. :plain:

You have been mean when you didn't have to be.
I actually started off friendly enough, was concerned by your apparent misunderstanding. But then you flowered into full crazy bloom and the we all longed for the days of less whine and sub rosa. :roses:

Who knows if it made you feel better, but I doubt it did.
No one likes to be disappointed, but I feel pretty good now. :thumb: Thanks for asking.

I stepped in when you were acting too, too creepy to some one else.
Nah. My call to SD was fairly mild. We never even had strong words about it. Then you rode in on your horse (I guess it was a horse--I could only see the legs stretching up and up and up...) and BAM, your "Look at Meee!" tour was on.

You were in the wrong.
Nah. There's only room for one of us in that noggin of yours, what with all the company it keeps.

And you have been wrong to me ever since I dared to step in.
Yeah, we all know how brave you are. You keep telling us. :rolleyes: I posted some of your bravery a bit ago. :D

That does not make me a martyr.
Good to hear there's a limit for you. Sticking with the brave gambit then are you? You should ride an elevator with N/A sometime and you could add an element of the heroic to your resume.

But I would worry what this is doing to your self respect.
No, I'm one of the voices OUTSIDE of your head. It must be confusing.

Anyway, always interesting stepping into the conversation you're having with yourself. :e4e:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi Chrys,

How have you been?

You asked and I will tell you but
you will probably not be very impressed with my reasons.

I got an automated message from the forum regarding the tolathon
and remembered I had always wanted to donate here because i had been blessed several times here. I have had so really good blessings. I even used to like people like Rusha.
But to talk about Rusha is digression.

Anyway I have never been able to sign up for paypal.
Something about it always creeps me out before I can just go ahead and get it done.
Well I saw on the thread regarding the tolathon that Ragtagblues
had sent cash in the mail!
So I started thinking I could maybe write Ragtag and get Knight's address without me ever having to actually face Knight and ask for it.
I always before sent money by check where ever I was - and I could just do that here.
I remembered Ragtagblues had written something kinda nice to me here on this thread so I came here to reread.
Figuring it would help me to prepare in writing him a private message asking for Knights address. i would want him to not tell Knight you see and cooperate with me in a friendly helpful way.
Which is really all we all want, yes?
Ok then, after mulling around the music thread - because I had not been here in a while and liked that thread I then came here.

I found Town Heretic had said crap once again about me - after I had already left here!

I had almost given money AGAIN
and he messed up any desire or joy for me to do so!

So I though I should kick his little orange mangy striped *** all around the block for being such a piggish sob.

But I also thought these other creeps should of course be called down for being such creeps and well there you go...

Now I may not sound real Christian to you - but I am.
My real fury comes in feeling on one hand you should
give some money when you are blessed and on the other hand thinking I should never put up with the crap I see here so how can I support it... So I am in a quandary and I don't like that.

Of course Town Heretic has even said something to me about my Christianity so really he could care less if I give money or not.

But as long as he gives I guess he thinks that makes up for what others give, yes?
Rusha probably feels that way too.
I mean if my little boob or according to the last post my little puppet
even thinks.

I am beginning to think they should give now beyond what they gave for themselves and give what I would have given. That might be fair you know.

This is truly sad that you have so unfairly judged Knight in such a way that you are making up excuses as to why you didn't write him directly.

As a NON-Christian who has been on this forum for over three years, I can guarantee you that Knight is very approachable to all of his TOL members when they are being genuine.

BTW, any harsh words that Knight, myself and others have had towards you were brought on by yourself.

Unfortunately for you and the rest of us on TOL, your immaturity, ego and martyrdom has taken precedence over your desire to debate and interact civilly with the members of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.