toldailytopic: If you were going to live a double life what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Like another Mel Kenyon or Jim Malloy

nicholsmom

Amazon Warrior Queen.

Seriously. Something straight out any fantasy illustration you care to pick. The whole bikini armor look and everything. Long hair, bloody spear, throne fashioned from the skulls of my fallen enemies...

And a nice tan.

I'd have Luis Royo paint my portrait and be perfectly happy with that. Because I'm an Amazon Warrior Queen and Amazon Warrior Queen's can do that.

Then have him tossed in the pit with the other males to await the annual...um...yeah, you know. :Shimei:

That's what he gets for all those paintings of his.

I'm a Amazon Warrior Queen. I don't have to be consistent.

I'd go find me a worthy male. But he'd definitely have to be one I could wage a war and ransack something to get at.

And Brad Pitt. He'd have to be very Brad Pitt-esque.

Amazon Warrior Queen's don't do seduction. So you're going to be my mate because I said so and the alternative is being tossed in the pit with Royo. And because you saw what I did to everyone and everything that stood between my throne and the spot where I dragged you here from by the hair.

:think:

Yeah, I better stop there.

You know...I guess I'd better go fix something or build something. Very obviously I've been neglecting my butchy side way too much recently.

But all joking aside. I don't think I could even do the double life thing if I tried. I've kinda got it made as it is. Took quite a bit of tussle to get here but...yeah, pretty content. Everything I could want out of life, I've pretty much got handy. :D

Ditto - except for the Brad Pitt thing - I'd want my husband, hunky as he is, in both of my lives :D

elohiym

:think: Ideally, over 200 years.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd be an assassin. Not the gun type. The pseudo-ninja type.

I'm not really a people person. :plain:
Guess then I would like to be your boss--the one pointing you in the right direction for the wet work. ;)

AMR

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Ditto - except for the Brad Pitt thing - I'd want my husband, hunky as he is, in both of my lives :D
Me, too! Honestly! It was just so cliche that I didn't think anybody'd buy it if I'd said that. And the Brad Pitt thing was funnier and easier to relate to.

Besides, just imagining my hubby in that role kind shatters the fantasy. Why I can't really run with that. I'd imagine Pitt easy enough to cow. My hubby...not so much, prolly.

I just can't get anywhere in that without coming to the point where he's all like, "Mare...what in the everlovin' hell are you doin'?" :mmph:

:idunno:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
I would want my other life to be more mundane than this one, that way I could get some rest and relaxation. ;)
:darwinsm: Good Luck! Yesterday, I was headed for a mundane day of R&R vegitating (after 6 days straight at the real estate empire) which went south in a hurry. Lovely Bride had an accident in the shower and I had to put on my EMT suit. She's ok, couple of bruises. At the same time, pet birdie went nutso due to yelling and screaming, so I had to extract said birdie from draperies. Changed from EMT suit to Marlon Perkins Safari Uniform. While this was all playing out, My Guy (Maintenance Chief) comes to door. I have been car-shopping and he had a very hot lead right now. Got LB and birdie settled in and checked out, then changed to CarShopper Uniform and did a test drive on car.

Sounds calm so far. :rotfl: During all the activity, my daughter called, my Good Buddy called, my sales partner called and my real estate boss called. Did all of the above while plugged into modern hi-tech cordless phone.

Results: LB is ok. Did an evening med check. Bought car. Put a sales trip together. (Sales are up and customer base is expanding.) Emergency call-in to manage real estate empire while boss takes care of personal business. Did follow-up phone calls to above-mentioned folks. Daughter and I will be out next Sunday to celebrate daughter's birthday. Good Buddy was asking about some computer thingies with video editors, etc. Got him some software recommends, did tips and tricks with some other hardware geek items.

Went back to R&R until 9PM call for swimming pool maintenance. Had to adjust filter pressure and check out the main pump and metering pump on the chlorine delivery system, check skimmer water level and adjust, mechanical, electrical, chemical checks were ok. Put on Pool Boy Uniform for that one. Locked the joint down for the night.

I think, today, I will find the Adviser Person who told me about "looking forward to my Golden Sunset Years." I want to slap the little fart. :jolly:

Four O'Clock

I'd be a dolphin. Why not?

As far as animals go, I'd be one of three:
1) Dairy cow (three squares a day, with teat massages regularly, and lots of farmland to bask and meditate in and...no fear of slaughter)
2) Giant tortoise (can live 200 + years, lazy life and I can make kids happy by riding on my shell)
3) Pigmy pony (I'm one of the cutest animals on earth and I've yet to me anyone who doesn't love me)

Status
Not open for further replies.