4th Annual TOL-a-THON

Thunder's Muse

Thunder's Muse thank you for your donation! For some reason your username will not show up in the donation list. (I think it might be due to the apostrophe in your username).

So... the entry from "Webmaster" represents your donation.

Thank you sooo... much for supporting TOL!!

That's cool. I'm just happy to help out :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK folks it's on!!!

We need to raise about $2,500 more dollars within the next two weeks! Lets get it done early!!

Any donation amount helps.

ragTagblues

ragTagblues I received your package, thank you! I also applied the entire amount to our TOL-a-THON. :up:

Ha yes I had to use a stupidly sized envelope as the man at the post office wasn't sure if it was legal to send actual cash through the post in the US . . . . . I had to actually insure the money, it was highly amusing to me.

Anyways, no worries.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Graphite bought a year of GOLD premium membership for $120.00 which put us at 40%. :up: Thank you sooo much for your support of TOL!!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe this will help you get into the TOL-a-THON mood....

Connie Francis or Tammy Faye Baker?

This maybe caused a little mustard seed of a spark but I'm still not feelin' it.

But ya know, there's something about her hair. Somebody on TOL posted a pic of himself once and his hair was strikingly familiar to dear sweet Connie's. :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We seem to be a bit stalled at under 50%. Come folks we have to reach our goal! If all the active members donated just $5 or $10 we would easily reach 100%.

The Graphite

Maybe a little entertainment will help....

Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to the incredible Dean Martin.

With a gleam in its eye
and its teeth in your thigh,
that's a... moray!

As it bites off your hand
you'll be swimming for land,
that's a ... moray!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
With a gleam in its eye
and its teeth in your thigh,
that's a... moray!

As it bites off your hand
you'll be swimming for land,
that's a ... moray!

:rotfl:

:idea: I got an idea! TOL users will sing if donations are made. Upload your vocal talents and when the claims come in post them in this thread.

I'm off to record right now, except I'm not gonna wait for a donation. I'll just threaten to sing more unless we get past 60% by tomorrow. :devil: