Today, I am grateful for.....

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
That my little sister lives right down the street from me! We are best buds!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Another Sunday to care for at the retirement and healthcare center.

Lamentations 3:22-23.

.... and knowing that the Lord is truly faithful, He has given me another day to serve him.

Last edited:

Gurucam

~ My active kids and hardworking man.

~ The computer being fixed.

~ The postman who brings me lovely things in packages.

:)

What about you?

So many thing.

I am both blown away by and graceful to, God, my Father, for His creation which include, me and a system for providing a heavenly life for me and all other humans.

I am grateful to God for the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven which includes His unseen hand in the organization of our human interconnecting activities in perfect harmony (that is, if He is given the chance), so that heaven can descend to earth.

I am grateful to God for establishing my birth right which is to have anything and everything that I want, at anytime that I want it, in just the way and abundance that I want it, in perfect harmony with everyone and everything.

I have been able to access and live in same for some areas of my life.

I am grateful that Jesus came (in a human physical body), to lead more people to the God designed path to heaven on earth and elsewhere. A life in God's kingdom of heaven (here on earth and elsewhere), is everyone's birth right. And indeed, Jesus coming was a blessing because, a critical mass of a relatively small but necessary quantum of people who are 'in Christ' is need to fully descend God's kingdom of heaven to earth.

I am grateful to all divine souls who are devoted to the same mission which is to reestablish my and everyone else birth right, on earth and every where else in this creation.

I am grateful that, under God's plan and grace, I am afforded the wherewith all to fulfill my heart's yearning of delivering confirmation of the Truth freely.

I am sadden by my perception (whether it is mistaken or not), that 'the few' are indeed, so few and far between.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Ah, that new marriage smell. :D Congratulations, rookie. :e4e:

I'm a newlywed too... for the last thirteen years. Hope yours continues as happily.

I'm grateful that this morning my first waking thought was of God. A really fine way to begin the day.

I'm a newlywed too...married just once to the same woman, for the last thirty four years. Hope yours continues as happily.

God literally put us together.

I'm grateful that this morning, like most others, my first waking thought was of God and the amazing mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. A really fine way to begin every day.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

I'm a newlywed too...married just once to the same woman, for the last thirty four years. Hope yours continues as happily.

God literally put us together.

I'm grateful that this morning, like most others, my first waking thought was of God and the amazing mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. A really fine way to begin every day.
Well done! Lucky fellow. I hope to emulate you then and gladly step aside as de facto representative of the newlywed set. :chuckle:

Gurucam

Well done! Lucky fellow. I hope to emulate you then and gladly step aside as de facto representative of the newlywed set. :chuckle:

I am sure there are many, far better than me.

Like Charlie's mother would say with respect to standards in general: her first son did not set the bar too high.

(re. the sitcom: two and a half men)

At any event, there are many far better achievements.

Look at who is the lucky fellow:
It takes more goodness, courage and commitment to God's righteousness to walk away from a comfortable marriage, in order to unconditionally obey precisely what the Spirit has in mind for one as discerned within one's heart and so enter God's kingdom of heaven here on earth, in accordance with: Matthews: 10: 34 to 36 and Matthews: 19 verse: 29

Last edited:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....This day that the Lord has made, and that I can rejoice and be glad in it.

.....The opportunity to sing and tell of my Savior's love.​

Ps82

I'm thankful for the gift of life; God who goes through it with me; and the hope of things even better some day. On a daily basis I'm thankful for:
a wonderful childhood and a loving family
a great husband and children
and certainly for food, indoor plumbing, central heat, and air conditioing.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In about an hour? Madden 2011. :D

The closest thing to Christmas Eve as a kid.

And, as with every day, I am thankful for my life and walk with God, who has been palpably present in a particular difficulty that many of you offered prayers regarding, sight unseen as it were.

Just amazing really. :e4e: