toldailytopic: Where should TOL go from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecumenicist

I dunno if anyone mentioned it before, but Battle Royals used to be fun. I would limit the verbal length of the interactions though for readability (and writeability). Maybe if someone has 10 points to posite, do them in 10 posts rather than just one.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I have a great fund-raiser idea. For every dollar we donate to TOL, we can make Traditio listen to a Justin Bieber song.
And for every five he would have to go a week without listening to, or posting, Metallica.

And I have those suggestions written on my forearm so there is no need to remind me of them here in this thread.

:noid:
I was trying to hide the fact that I don't actually recall any of my various suggestions from the past seven years.

Nobody laughed at the Koolaid man pic. :noid:
I did. I thought it was very funny.

Has it really been years since BillyBob was last here?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some wonderful suggestions have been made herein. Would be good to know which Knight is going to take under serious consideration and perhaps implement.

AMR

grit

With the google power we have it would take 6 figures to snag TOL from my hands.
Hey, we might could just work with that enough to do some really visionary things. "Where should TOL go from here?" I say we do our part to slump up the failing space program. Let's take TOL to the Moon, maybe with a couple of google goats, for self-sufficiency?

bybee

Well

Well

What is wrong with Wiz?
He keeps posting on my pages, giving me neg reps, calling me a troll
and now asking for me to be banned.

I wonder why?
What is he thinking that justifies all this?
:wave:

I suggest you go back and reread all of your posts for the past month.
You taunted Knight and practically demanded that he ban you. He is enough of a gentleman not to rise to that bait.
You have been very naughty Rainee!
Blessings, bybee

rainee

I suggest you go back and reread all of your posts for the past month.
You taunted Knight and practically demanded that he ban you. He is enough of a gentleman not to rise to that bait.
You have been very naughty Rainee!
Blessings, bybee

So you are saying Wiz has been acting like this because of what I said to Knight?

rainee

Well, Wiz,
Bybee says you are acting like this over and over and over again out of some kind of pain because of how I treated Knight.

Is Bybee right and you are like a wounded little animal that couldn't get over what I said to Knight?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is wrong with Wiz?

Not a thing. He is one of the most civil and reasoned debaters on TOL.

I wonder why?

Could it be because you are a ::: GASP ::: troll? How very odd that I am a nonChristian and have posted on this sight for close to three years and NEVER received that type of rep from Wizard.

You poor pathetic little darling ... guess we are all just Big Ole TOL Meanies with a common goal ... too pick on Rainee. :plain:

bybee

Hold on!

Hold on!

Well, Wiz,
Bybee says you are acting like this over and over and over again out of some kind of pain because of how I treated Knight.

Is Bybee right and you are like a wounded little animal that couldn't get over what I said to Knight?

You are misreading me Rainee! My comments were addressed to you about you, NOT to The Wiz!
I count him as one of my friends and a delightful person with whom to dialogue!
In any case, this thread is just not about you about you about you!
Get back on topic!
bybee

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
What is wrong with Wiz?

I wonder why?

just put him on ignore

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You are misreading me Rainee! My comments were addressed to you about you, NOT to The Wiz!
I count him as one of my friends and a delightful person with whom to dialogue!
In any case, this thread is just not about you about you about you!
Get back on topic!
bybee

:think:

Maybe someone should start a "Where should rainee go from here?" thread...or do you think that might end in a spate of :banned:

:shocked: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.