toldailytopic: What makes your blood boil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Abortion and those who advocate it. While I can say the same about some other things this is the only one where people openly advocate and defend it, regularly, and the only one that is legal.

I bet I can guess what you're runner-up is. :plain:

;)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I meant does it bother you? It bothers me. I do not want to just leave the cart out, so I will find a corral. But when the nearest corral is further away than I could throw a rock it annoys me. There should be more corrals.

Yes, it bothers me. It reeks to go into the supermarket and come back out and find your car dinged because a lazy individual did not secure their cart.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Inflated prices of tangible goods (chattel), when we are in a depression!

nicholsmom

I'm finding that I inadvertently boil a great deal of blood:

I always use my signals - I mean even when I'm headed into my driveway and there's no one within a mile of me, I signal. It's a habit. Except sometimes - maybe 5 times in my life - I've managed to fail to signal :noid: So that's like 5 times I've made people's blood boil.
I'm a very observant driver. I take in everything around me; look carefully before pulling out; signal my lane changes (and look carefully first and speed up or slow down appropriately to merge into the new lane); anticipate goofiness on the part of other drivers; and all the stuff that makes up a courteous and responsive driver. Except sometimes - extremely rare occasions - I am pre-occupied :noid: and I err. I feel rotten about it; I wave an apology; I straighten up and pay attention then. But still... I've made blood boil. However rarely I've done it, I am seen by that offended other driver as an idiot :sigh:
There are other examples, I'm sure. I have apologized many times here on TOL for my errors, but I'd never considered that these things were so horrible that I've actually boiled people's blood. I mean... that's pretty mad, isn't it? Like worse than spittin' mad, or stompin' mad.

So this is my apology for all that blood I've boiled. Even if it wasn't you I cut off in traffic or you that got your car dinged because I had a newborn, a toddler and a preschooler screaming, pooping, and napping in the car that I couldn't leave for the 3 minutes it would take me to get the cart back into the store. I'm sorry for boiling your blood and I will try to do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.