Trolls and Attention Whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay Ms. Drama Queen ... lemme explain it to you S L O W L Y.

TOL is NOT a forum for people who are thin skinned. IF someone dishes it out, they better be able to take it.

You took it upon yourself to open your huge gaping mouth and light into a bunch of strangers who you do not know over a situation you knew nothing about.

BTW, has it occurred to you that for all your defense of SD that she has not at any point come to YOUR defense. I wonder why that is? :think:

Here's an idea: why not show the board that you are a lady of your word and do what you stated you would be doing and actually leave?

Oh wait ... I forgot. Without TOL, your life would lack drama. My bad. Carry on.

bybee

Well

Well

I posted this in the back alley so I guess it's alright for me to say mean things here.

Terms like "troll" and the quirky phrase "attention whore" are kind of funny but to tell the truth no one has ever claimed I needed attetnion like Town Heretic has claimed I do.

Town Heretic is an extrovert, he thrives on attention, and it all goes hand in hand with his personality and his public persona.

But if you are in need of high doses of attention - do not call me what is going on with you, please.

Troll is really over used and it is amazing how anyone here can use the word to fit anyone else especially when done by those who attack.

If you are provoking over and over again. Are you a troll?

If so then Wiz is a troll of class A kind. A as in an *** kind.

Town Heretic apparently does not want to admit he was frustrated and angry with me a while back and was posting on my visitor page.

But he was. That is why I have deleted so many of his posts there.

I assure you he was not a troll at the time. He was freaking angry.

But for those of you who aren't big on thinking - that doesn't make me a troll either.

I am sick and tired of being called things and seeing others called things just because that is whatever it is that matters to you and that is as far as your thinking goes.

If you called me a troll you probably are one. If you called me a whore of any kind you probably are one. If you said I was seeking attention you are probably an attention getter by your very nature.

If you called me a b...
Well, it might take one to know one.
But honestly no one has tried to call me that (to my face anyway.)

So get this into your thick heads - and I mean that as such a compliment compared to what I fear may really be in there -
I did not like the evil harmful wicked vampire way some of you have acted.

This may look like a circus to you - but it is part of your real life.
Stand up and be good men and women.
Some of you should Stop your Slithering.

Rainee, you are a psychopathic gasbag! Your set of fangs are dripping enough venom to kill an army. Why don't you just go elsewhere? You have shown more unpleasantness here on these pages than all other posters combined. You have attacked and maligned decent people with your malicious inventions.
You are the ne plus ultra of attention whores!
bybee:madmad:

taikoo

Rainee, you are a psychopathic gasbag! Your set of fangs are dripping enough venom to kill an army. Why don't you just go elsewhere? You have shown more unpleasantness here on these pages than all other posters combined. You have attacked and maligned decent people with your malicious inventions.

well said!

Freethinker93

Here here!!

Freethinker93

I posted this in the back alley so I guess it's alright for me to say mean things here.

Terms like "troll" and the quirky phrase "attention whore" are kind of funny but to tell the truth no one has ever claimed I needed attetnion like Town Heretic has claimed I do.

Town Heretic is an extrovert, he thrives on attention, and it all goes hand in hand with his personality and his public persona.

But if you are in need of high doses of attention - do not call me what is going on with you, please.

Troll is really over used and it is amazing how anyone here can use the word to fit anyone else especially when done by those who attack.

Town Heretic apparently does not want to admit he was frustrated and angry with me a while back and was posting on my visitor page.

But for those of you who aren't big on thinking - that doesn't make me a troll either.

I am sick and tired of being called things and seeing others called things just because that is whatever it is that matters to you and that is as far as your thinking goes.

If you called me a troll you probably are one. If you called me a whore of any kind you probably are one. If you said I was seeking attention you are probably an attention getter by your very nature.

If you called me a b...

So get this into your thick heads - and I mean that as such a compliment compared to what I fear may really be in there -

First of all, don't dish it out if you can't take it. Second, this is a DEBATE forum. Tensions are bound to rise, it can't be avoided, it just happens. But that is something that we all accept and are ready for when we come into this forum.

Now if you were the subject of verbal abuse or assault on this page, it is regrettable, but calling others trolls and attention whores to compensate for your bruised ego or hurt feelings doesn't go far in a forum that promotes spirited debate and stimulating conversation. If you wish to whine and cry about someone TOL that was mean to you, go whine to Knight and stop wasting space with these ridiculous threads that just take up room on the bulletin board and waste my time when I feel the need to type all of this to you. But since I have already wasted enough of my precious time I will close with this: Toughen up, leave, or just stop whining. You sound like a child.

student_ad_x

If you called me a b...

:think:.... I'm sensing a banhammer request being made by this one

:cheers:

WizardofOz

rainee, I have no idea what your problem was with me to begin with. If it is about serpentdove, I was trying to warn her. Look where she is now. She was breaking rules repeatedly but Knight was more than patient with her. I don't have anything against her at all.

Then, you completely hijacked the "Where should TOL go from here" thread with posts like this

I have to go

Knight you may ban me while I am gone

Trad - I would kill you in your sleep

or this

Why is SD banned again?

It was me - me - I wanted to be banned.

This is soo stupid.

and no I am not drinking.

Knight, you may ban me now too

Why ask to be banned? Just leave and don't come back. :thumb: It doesn't make sense for someone to ask to be kicked out when leaving on one's own volition is so much easier and less "messy".

Then you continue to embarrass yourself by leaving a rep comment like this "Thanks for the neg rep, Moron, I just hate dumb friends but dumb opponents? Not so bad! You make me look smart and like I got good taste, loser!".

I put it on your visitor message page so everyone could see the venom you sling at others. Of course, you deleted it.

Speaking of deleting; all that's left on my Visitor message page is the following.....#rainee
This message has been deleted by rainee.

August 1st, 2010 02:29 PM
rainee

August 1st, 2010 12:20 PM
rainee

Why leave messages if you're going to delete them?

Either way, I don't know you from a hole in the ground. I have never seen any posts of substance from you whatsoever, just whining and attention grabbing, so I called you an attention whore, which if this thread is any indication is a spot on assessment of your character.

Get lost or get it together. No one cares about your drama or your mommy issues. :wave:

rainee

Wow Wiz someone must have gotten hold of your computer while you were gone!

You sound kind of reasonable.

Not at all like someone stalking my visitor page posting the same thing over and over - and over - after I would delete it.

How many times did you do that weird behavior, anyway?

Or is that a secret?

After such a reasonable sounding post I guess telling won't make you look too good.

But as for the negative reps - do you even know why you are giving them to me??

I mean I tried to ask about why you would the things you do on another thread and boom, got my head bitten off! But that's alright I later realized the person who answered didn't have a clue as to why you did anything and just wanted to rebuke me (as per usual.)

As for what I said on "Where should TOL go from here" it was for a relatively short period of time, the thread went on and no damage was done - except to people other than yourself.

So much for using the hijacking of a thread then as an excuse.

But thanks for the post it really sounded reasonable!
I bet it gets you down sometimes that you have to
be deceptive to sound that way, poor thing.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
rainee, I did not know you were a pest; now you have advertised yourself as such, what a way to go! :dunce:

WizardofOz

But as for the negative reps - do you even know why you are giving them to me??

I mean I tried to ask about why you would the things you do on another thread and boom, got my head bitten off! But that's alright I later realized the person who answered didn't have a clue as to why you did anything and just wanted to rebuke me (as per usual.)

I hardly ever neg rep, so hopefully that should tell you something.

Now, what did I negative rep you for? What post of yours did I neg rep and what did I say in my comment? Go ahead and post them and I'll explain to you why I neg repped you. Maybe it will even become self-evident..who knows :idunno:

As for what I said on "Where should TOL go from here" it was for a relatively short period of time, the thread went on and no damage was done - except to people other than yourself.

So much for using the hijacking of a thread then as an excuse.

But you did hijack the thread. Your posts had nothing to do with where TOL should go from here and all about rainee whining about serpentdove's justified and long overdue banishment, attention grabbing in asking Knight to ban you when you could just walk away like any non-idiot might do.

Don't ask to be banned. Just stop logging in. It's so simple.

But thanks for the post it really sounded reasonable!
I bet it gets you down sometimes that you have to
be deceptive to sound that way, poor thing.

I am not deceptive. Ask me anything.

rainee

But you did hijack the thread. Your posts had nothing to do with where TOL should go from here and all about rainee whining about serpentdove's justified and long overdue banishment, attention grabbing in asking Knight to ban you when you could just walk away like any non-idiot might do.

Don't ask to be banned. Just stop logging in. It's so simple.

Ok.
You give simple instructions.
Turn about is fair play.
Can you follow them?
Quit obsessing about my posts on July 24th.
Just stop.

Quit bringing them up.
Quit reposting them on the thread you pretend you care about.
Quit hijacking that thread with my posts.

Today is August 3rd, July 24th is gone.

Keep up with yourself, I will keep up with myself.

WizardofOz

Quit obsessing about my posts on July 24th.
Just stop.

Quit bringing them up.
Quit reposting them on the thread you pretend you care about.
Quit hijacking that thread with my posts.

Today is August 3rd, July 24th is gone.

:noway:

Then, why did you make this thread? Today is August 3rd, everything you are whining about happened in the past.

Get over it. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.