Today, I am grateful for.....

Quincy

I'm grateful for

Xbox Live and the much fun and epic times in multiplayer fragfest just popping headshots

My awesome best friend who isn't afraid to keep things real regardless what others think or what girl may wink at him. One dude that will always be there

My parents and the rest of my friends for obvious reasons

My girlfriend, i guess

All the choices I've had to make in life, good and bad that led to yesterday, today and will lead beyond

Son of Jack

The students I will meet in a few days

That my new job started well

That God has guided me through a bout with depression over the past year

For my air conditioner (it was well over 100 degrees plus high humidity today and yesterday)

This thread

:)

zoo22

Today: my home. Even though it's a complete mess because we're doing a belongings purge... I love my home. Feel very fortunate.

Also today, I'm grateful that a bunch of art that'd been sitting for far too long in the dark was finally framed. 11 framed pieces picked up today! And much more to go. (Though getting it all up on the walls is a different thing altogether. A few are five feet wide...)

:)

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

A really good cup of coffee,
a large print Bible,
prayer,
and today,
now I'm off on a good start.​

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Today I am grateful for: Knight’s brainchild and the good it does; Johana’s newborn, Eli; AMR’s steadfast counsel; Bybee’s encouragement; AB’s optimism; Rusha’s honesty; Psalmist’s example; Zoo’s humor; PB’s outstanding new walk; SoJ’s unflinching pursuit of the good; TM’s kindness; Kmo’s…mostly just for him being kmo, which is a great deal of fun; Elo’s shoulder, good for slapping or leaning; MC’s strength; :chicken:’s illustrations; fool's arid commentary; STP’s enthusiastic noodlings; Chrysostom’s struggle for balance; Evo’s cryptic messages; FE’s support in spite of difference; Granite’s wry nonsense (and not so—either); Ktoyou’s improvement and return; MoMo being MoMo; The helpful zeal of NM; The cordial disagreement of rex or al or If or the Duck; The green and growing friendship of zip; Tom O’s longer, ongoing cajolement; Lon's stout heart;...for being blessed with too many friends to take in here and give the note they richly deserve--who put up with my circus and make me, by degree more grateful for the day and breath I find...or, as I say most every day here and there, "Thank you, God, for my life."

bybee

Well

Well

Today I am grateful for: Knight’s brainchild and the good it does; Johana’s newborn, Eli; AMR’s steadfast counsel; Bybee’s encouragement; AB’s optimism; Rusha’s honesty; Psalmist’s example; Zoo’s humor; PB’s outstanding new walk; SoJ’s unflinching pursuit of the good; TM’s kindness; Kmo’s…mostly just for him being kmo, which is a great deal of fun; Elo’s shoulder, good for slapping or leaning; MC’s strength; :chicken:’s illustrations; fool's arid commentary; STP’s enthusiastic noodlings; Chrysostom’s struggle for balance; Evo’s cryptic messages; FE’s support in spite of difference; Granite’s wry nonsense (and not so—either); Ktoyou’s improvement and return; MoMo being MoMo; The helpful zeal of NM; The cordial disagreement of rex or al or If or the Duck; The green and growing friendship of zip; Tom O’s longer, ongoing cajolement; Lon's stout heart;...for being blessed with too many friends to take in here and give the note they richly deserve--who put up with my circus and make me, by degree more grateful for the day and breath I find...or, as I say most every day here and there, "Thank you, God, for my life."

Well said! Lovely statements from a lovely man! I agree with you! Thanks, bybee

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Today I am grateful for: Knight’s brainchild and the good it does; Johana’s newborn, Eli; AMR’s steadfast counsel; Bybee’s encouragement; AB’s optimism; Rusha’s honesty; Psalmist’s example; Zoo’s humor; PB’s outstanding new walk; SoJ’s unflinching pursuit of the good; TM’s kindness; Kmo’s…mostly just for him being kmo, which is a great deal of fun; Elo’s shoulder, good for slapping or leaning; MC’s strength; :chicken:’s illustrations; fool's arid commentary; STP’s enthusiastic noodlings; Chrysostom’s struggle for balance; Evo’s cryptic messages; FE’s support in spite of difference; Granite’s wry nonsense (and not so—either); Ktoyou’s improvement and return; MoMo being MoMo; The helpful zeal of NM; The cordial disagreement of rex or al or If or the Duck; The green and growing friendship of zip; Tom O’s longer, ongoing cajolement; Lon's stout heart;...for being blessed with too many friends to take in here and give the note they richly deserve--who put up with my circus and make me, by degree more grateful for the day and breath I find...or, as

I say most every day here and there, "Thank you, God, for my life."

Amen! How very true.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm grateful for my family, my garden and the promise of cooler weather on the way. peace, bybee

The above grateful's are from the heart, blessings and peace to you bybee.​

ragTagblues

I tell you what, after a day like today . . . .

I'm just really grateful I have what I have, it may not be alot; but it is still mine.

I am also very grateful to a close friend, who despite having been served a medical death sentence, still rang me up yesterday as he herd I was having a particularly bad day . . . .the bloke is a saint (although he would be deeply offended to be called such a thing.

Thunder's Muse

Today I am grateful for....

~ Good friends who know me and tell me the truth, not just what I want to hear.

~ Having enough money to pay bills.

~ Finally having some clarity on a subject I have been unsure of for quite some time.

~ The good stuff, the bad stuff and the stuff that's just kind of 'meh..'

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yesterday, yes yesterday, because like yesterday as my day so shall my strength be. And in today I'll go from strength to strength.​

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm grateful for my WIFE, who as of today I've been married to for a year!
Ah, that new marriage smell. :D Congratulations, rookie. :e4e:

I'm a newlywed too...for the last thirteen years. Hope yours continues as happily.

I'm grateful that this morning my first waking thought was of God. A really fine way to begin the day.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The fact I can follow in Jesus' steps; and for those faithful servants who have left us an example that we walk and live by faith and not by sight.​

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
beer

which is positive proof that God wants us to be happy

was it Ben Franklin who said that?

Son of Jack

beer

which is positive proof that God wants us to be happy

was it Ben Franklin who said that?

It's a tad early to be drinking....or quoting Ben Franklin.:plain:

I'm grateful for my wife and children.

The cup of coffee I'm about to enjoy.:)