Who do you follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Who do you follow? - John Hagee, Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, or Paula White, - or maybe Rod Parsley. – Who are these LEADERS of the BLIND? --- (There are hundreds more). --- Why do the blind follow the BLIND? ---And there’s the great one to some. – LES FELDICK, I plumb forgot him in this.
Sure, - they all use the Scriptures some of the time, and quote it rightly, when they use it. It’s
what these false Prophets say about the Words of God; - that’s from hell; along with the spirit of every one of those false prophets who attempts to quote GOD. – None of their followers can defend their leader, using the Sword he gave them, - Not against MY SWORD. – PROVE IT! I’m right here, where are you with your sword?
The only reason you are followers of, say, - John Hagee, - is you can’t follow Benny Hinn, or maybe Joyce Meyer. WHY! – Because they all preach a different word of a different god. – Not the HOLY WORD of the true and living God, but just enough to minister their own selves to the blinded LOST of their followers.
All those TV ministers, minister THEMSELVES, not God. They minister the garbage in their own hearts, not what’s in the other false minister’s heart, or what WAS IN THE LORD’S HEART; but their own.---- Acts 2:33 KJV – “HE HATH SHED FORTH THIS , WHICH YE NOW SEE AND HEAR”. - (THE TRUE GOSPEL). -- Why are they called, “The John Hagee Ministries”, or “The Joyce Meyer Ministries”, or “The Benny Hinn Ministries”? This is called the “WORSHIP OF YOUR LORD”, not the worship of God / Christ! – Worship is the greater Love, a greater LOVE than of thy self.—Therefore, you worship these false prophets more than Christ. – Remember, ‘”Hear ye Him”? WHO! – Benny Hinn? – Some do for their BREAD of Life. --- You say NOOO! – Then send Benny where he belongs, and hear every Word God and Christ SAID. – None of you can possibly do that with any of those TV MINISTERS, OF THEMSELVES.

What about all those TV women ministries? ---- Have you ever seen a more absolutely adorned, clothes-horse, than one of those TV, self-appointed, - and appointed by her FOLLOWERS? – You have to know who I’m speaking of. - Totally foreign to Christ and God. - A “I never knew you”, type thing. However, she has millions who follow her down that beautiful ROAD I suppose; much like all those false Prophets on TV.

The reason they have their own ministries, is they cannot minister all of Christ, just a little bit of him. and then they ADD what’s in their own corrupt bloodless heart. - Satan or the Devil does not have a heart with blood. -- MMMMmmmm! --- I did it again, exposed another deep, deep Secret. - AAhhh well, you can’t believe it anyway, because I said it, and I say I GOT it from Christ. Amen.

You all know perfectly what a false Prophet is, and what a Prophet of Christ is. You just cannot yield your false doctrines to the doctrines of Christ. In other words, you hold to that which is from hell, and not that which is from the GLORY. – You guys do not even know what the Glory of Christ is. much less care. --- What is the GLORY of Christ and of God. If you’re a Christian, you cannot miss it, you have the Glory of Christ also. - What is the name of the Lord?

Paul – 062910

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have the mind of Christ. I don't follow any of them.

OMEGA

I follow the Bible

Who do you follow , oh Meek and humble Mr. Arguer ?

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God,

a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Letsargue

I have the mind of Christ. I don't follow any of them.

AAAHHHHhhh! -- You say you have the "MIND OF CHRIST". - Christ knows what the name of the Lord is, and you don't. Christ was there in the Beginning with God, and you were not. -- If you was with God in the beginning, where were you and God just before the beginning? Come On! ---- 1 Peter 3:15 KJV - "Be ready ALWAYS to give an
ANSWER TO EVERY MAN that asketh you".

One must be a Christian before he can answer every man that has a true question. Not of fools, and their foolish questions.

Paul -- 063010

Letsargue

I follow the Bible

Who do you follow , oh Meek and humble Mr. Arguer ?

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Humility is not throwing down the Sword and running, or falling on it, or rolling over for a fool.

I hear the Comforter, the Spirit of TRUTH. There's no one or thing to hear and follow. NONE!

How do you FOLLOW the BIBLE? - It's not going any where.

Paul -- 063010

OMEGA

ARGUEMAN

The Bible tells you who to follow and how.

It is God's instruction book.

Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came,
and the scripture cannot be broken;

Lu 11:28 ...blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Pr 30:5 Every word of God is pure:
he is a shield unto them
that put their trust in him.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation,
and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

===================================

Letsargue

ARGUEMAN

The Bible tells you who to follow and how.

It is God's instruction book.

Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came,
and the scripture cannot be broken;

Lu 11:28 ...blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Pr 30:5 Every word of God is pure:
he is a shield unto them
that put their trust in him.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation,
and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

===================================

I guess that's therefore, the reason you and your religious brethren are members of some religious house, and still call yourselves "Christians". - Some call themselves Baptists, Catholics, Mormons, and still say they're "Chriastians". That's impossible! --- One is either a Christian, or he's something else. "HE" not a "SHE", by the way! -- There can be no SHE brothers in the Lord.

Paul -- 063010

beloved

Who do you follow? - John Hagee, Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, or Paula White, - or maybe Rod Parsley. – Who are these LEADERS of the BLIND? --- (There are hundreds more). --- Why do the blind follow the BLIND? ---And there’s the great one to some. – LES FELDICK, I plumb forgot him in this.
Sure, - they all use the Scriptures some of the time, and quote it rightly, when they use it. It’s
what these false Prophets say about the Words of God; - that’s from hell; along with the spirit of every one of those false prophets who attempts to quote GOD. – None of their followers can defend their leader, using the Sword he gave them, - Not against MY SWORD. – PROVE IT! I’m right here, where are you with your sword?
The only reason you are followers of, say, - John Hagee, - is you can’t follow Benny Hinn, or maybe Joyce Meyer. WHY! – Because they all preach a different word of a different god. – Not the HOLY WORD of the true and living God, but just enough to minister their own selves to the blinded LOST of their followers.
All those TV ministers, minister THEMSELVES, not God. They minister the garbage in their own hearts, not what’s in the other false minister’s heart, or what WAS IN THE LORD’S HEART; but their own.---- Acts 2:33 KJV – “HE HATH SHED FORTH THIS , WHICH YE NOW SEE AND HEAR”. - (THE TRUE GOSPEL). -- Why are they called, “The John Hagee Ministries”, or “The Joyce Meyer Ministries”, or “The Benny Hinn Ministries”? This is called the “WORSHIP OF YOUR LORD”, not the worship of God / Christ! – Worship is the greater Love, a greater LOVE than of thy self.—Therefore, you worship these false prophets more than Christ. – Remember, ‘”Hear ye Him”? WHO! – Benny Hinn? – Some do for their BREAD of Life. --- You say NOOO! – Then send Benny where he belongs, and hear every Word God and Christ SAID. – None of you can possibly do that with any of those TV MINISTERS, OF THEMSELVES.

What about all those TV women ministries? ---- Have you ever seen a more absolutely adorned, clothes-horse, than one of those TV, self-appointed, - and appointed by her FOLLOWERS? – You have to know who I’m speaking of. - Totally foreign to Christ and God. - A “I never knew you”, type thing. However, she has millions who follow her down that beautiful ROAD I suppose; much like all those false Prophets on TV.

The reason they have their own ministries, is they cannot minister all of Christ, just a little bit of him. and then they ADD what’s in their own corrupt bloodless heart. - Satan or the Devil does not have a heart with blood. -- MMMMmmmm! --- I did it again, exposed another deep, deep Secret. - AAhhh well, you can’t believe it anyway, because I said it, and I say I GOT it from Christ. Amen.

You all know perfectly what a false Prophet is, and what a Prophet of Christ is. You just cannot yield your false doctrines to the doctrines of Christ. In other words, you hold to that which is from hell, and not that which is from the GLORY. – You guys do not even know what the Glory of Christ is. much less care. --- What is the GLORY of Christ and of God. If you’re a Christian, you cannot miss it, you have the Glory of Christ also. - What is the name of the Lord?

Paul – 062910
power of the resurrection
the quickened spirit

Letsargue

I haven't heard you say the name of the Lord, yet. Tell us your version of the Name of the Lord. Is your version one word?

I have stated what the name of the Lord is, several times in the recent past.
It’s just that it’s so far from the normal teachings of the Churches today, that it’s hidden.
The word “DISCREET”, fits the ways of God in some things. -It keeps secret things from the foolish, while revealing it to the Good and Honest Hearts.

Matthew 28:19 KJV – “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them IN THE NAME OF THE –(FATHER)-, AND OF THE -(SON)-, AND OF -(THE HOLY GHOST)-.
The three do not share the name of Jesus Christ, - however, they all three do share a single name with the Christian also.
We pray in that name. Jesus died in that name, and the children of HELL will take their place in eternity in that name.

Ask the Answer Man, he’s the wizard of all knowledge, when it comes to GOD!

I already said. – Peace!

Paul – 080210

Letsargue

Ok, I haven't read your past posts. Just wondering why you 're begging everyone to un-discreet and name the Lord for ya so you wouldn't have to. Maybe someday when you name Him for us, we'll name Him for you. Just wondering if you're going to name Him "Paul – 080210" like the Mormons do when they believe everyone's a god or perhaps you call Him Jehovah like the Jehovah Witnesses do.

Peace

The name of the Lord, is not referring to a name as we usually apply the term. If you recall the early English, and a messenger, or a LAW enforcement agent / Knight or who ever would GO because the King sent him to collect taxes, or to drag a person out to kill him. The messenger would pound on the door and shout, “OPEN IN THE NAME OF THE KING”. Or this or that, “In the name of the King”. --- In the name of Christ is to do what the Lord has sent you to do. The lost are never sent by Christ, but the Apostles were sent to preach the Gospel by their King / Christ. – Matthew 28:19 KJV – “Go ye therefore, and TEACH ALL NATIONS, BAPTIZING THEM in the NAME OF THE FATHER , AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST”. ----- That is one of the very few times that anyone is ordered / ORDAINED to do anything in the name of all three / the Godhead bodily. It’s the Word of God, - that is the New Name of Christ and the Christian. The name of Christ or God or the Holy Ghost simply refers to their AUTHORITY. The authority of the Christian is the Word of God. - The Authority is simply the name of the Lord. – Colossians 3:17 KJV – “Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, DO ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS”. ----- That is simply saying what ever you do, do it because Jesus said to do it. – That is YOUR authority for you doing it. Or in Jesus’ name you do it. That is your name / your authority.

Praying without Christ revealing to you, what you should pray for, you are praying in your own name, not in the name of the Lord. If you speak or do anything without the Lord saying for you to say or to do it, you are doing it in your own name, or your own authority you do it.

John 14:15 KJV - whatsoever ye shall ASK IN MY NAME, THAT WILL I DO, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14- IF YE SHALL ASK ANY THING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT. ------ (Verse 15 next, and the Lord just says it, but you have to hear). - 15- If ye love me keep my commandments”. ------ In other words; - THE LORD WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT TO PRAY FOR, or you should not pray. That is praying or asking in the name of the Lord / Christ, because the Lord said to ask for it. – This way you can NEVER GO WRONG. -- Not like the wisdom of the world, and the fools that say they are of God when they are liars.
Revelation 3:12 KJV – “I will write UPON HIM MY NEW NAME”.
Revelation 19:13 KJV – “He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and HIS NAME IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD”.

Any questions?

Paul – 080210

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
HAH! -- What's your Amen for? - And how did you thank Christ for that? - IN HIS NAME? --- HHAA, HHAAA. -- Amen!

Paul -- 080310
The amen is for the fact that there is always something new to thank God for. I thought that was obvious.

Letsargue

The amen is for the fact that there is always something new to thank God for. I thought that was obvious.

I say again, How are you going to accomplish that WHEN: ----- John 9:31 KJV – “We know that GOD HEARETH NOT SINNERS: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth”.

There is no way any fool like yourself could prove that you're a Christian. - A Christian can do things the Fools like you cannot do!

Paul – 080310

Status
Not open for further replies.