The Gospel is Supposed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Agreed!

Agreed!

I will never forget how shocked i was when I first came to the USA, and saw someone standing at a street corner and shouting about hell and damnation, shaking his bible and preaching at anyone who passed.

That was when my step dad told me that the more they shout about sin evil and wrongdoing, the more you know they are talking about themselves.

My dad said the same thing! bybee

Letsargue

You people that throw the word “Gospel” around like it’s some kind of a Frisbee; -- WELL!, - To you it is just a Frisbee. - You call yourselves “Christians”, and give the Gospel a sling into the wind, not caring what it’s “SUPPOSED” to do. ---- Just what do any of you wonderfully good, and wise Christian people “SUPPOSE” -/- what do you SUPPOSE the Gospel is going to do once you spit it out of your foolish mouth as though it’s the spit from your cud of tobacco? – You must have some idea before you can “suppose” anything, but you guys DON’T. – You don’t care that your gospel has absolutely no POWER! – YES, “NO POWER”. – What power? – Don’t any of you - “self righteous people” have any idea what all the Gospel is “SUPPOSED” to do once it leaves your H-E-A-R-T?? ---- Let me ~~whisper it~~ real quietly ~ so some fool ~ won’t hear it ~ and get angry at the foolishness of it~. --- THE GOSPEL IS THE BLOODY SPEAR, / IT’S THE BLOODY SPEAR THAT IS “SUPPOSED” TO PIERCE THE HEART OF THE HEARER!! – IT’S SUPPOSE TO SLAY HIM SPIRITUALLY!! ------ Now, you Catholics / Mary lovers hear what God told Mary. ----- Luke 2:35 KJV - (Yea, a sword / A SWORD shall pierce through thy own soul also). That means Mary died the death of a sinner. - Mary was not a Pharisee, as were ALL the Disciples of Christ and Christ was himself. - Mary was a non-believing Sadducee.

The Gospel is “SUPPOSED” to transport / translate the hearer to the time of the CROSS, and slay him on the Cross with Christ. – I’m speaking about a GOOD AND HONEST HEART the Gospel is “SUPPOSED” to do that to; NOT THE STUPID FOOL! ----- Romans 6:3-5 KJV – “Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4- Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5- For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection”. ---- It doesn’t mean anything to a fool; a fool doesn’t care about the salvation of anyone. They just spit, and boast how smart they are in their ignorance, and say, - “Let Jesus come into their heart”. -- When it’s Jesus who said, “Come unto me, and I’ll give you rest”. – What do you fools SUPPOSE Jesus is going to do when he comes to you idiots, after you commanded him to come? – It doesn’t work that way.
You guys have all the power to save those who are trying to enter the Kingdom of Heaven; you have the power to damn them forever. – YES, YOU FOOLS have the power of HELL against the good and honest heart. --- What do you self-righteous, godless fools think the WAR between the Gods is? ----- Revelation 12:7 KJV – “There was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels”. – You smart guys can dredge up Scripture and displace time, and smite yourselves on the chest, like the fools you are. ---- This is what I’m doing with you fools right now, --- NO! - not the flesh on earth, but as we are in Heavenly places, mine and your war RAGES ON, AND ON. – You call it that I’m ranting on and on, but you’re a liar.

I have a serious question for some of you kind and loving phony “Christians”. --- In the past five or six Years at TOL, - about how many members have passed on to wherever some of you have helped them to GO?

Paul – 073110

Lovejoy

There is only one Lord one Faith, and one Word of God, one Christ, and Christ has only one Body, the Body of Christ the Church. ----- Colossians 1:18 KJV – “HE IS THE HEAD OF THE BODY, THE CHURCH: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence”.
The Church and Body of Christ are the same thing and are interchangeable; - Christ’s Church and Christ’s Body. There is no other Church and no other Body. - The Catholic Church is saying the Catholic Body; the same with the Mormon Church or the Mormon Body. - Or the Baptist Church or the Baptist Body. --- There is no life in any other Body. - If it is not the Body of Christ or Christ’s Church, it cannot have or receive of the Spirit of Christ, for the Spirit of Christ can only be in the Head of the Body of Christ. The Blood of Christ can only exist in the HEART of the Body of Christ. The Bride and Wife of Christ is the Body of Christ and Christ is the HEAD of his Wife the Body of Christ, She has the Heart of our Lord and gives the Gospel of the Lord to the Good and Honest Heart who desires it. - She is the one who is shod with the Gospel of salvation. - It is the Wife of the Lord, the Church, the Body of Christ who is sent to administer the Gospel to the sick and the dying in spirit.

Paul – 080210

So, then, say that I claim no denominational tie. What do I have to do to be considered a part of the Body of Christ?

Letsargue

So, then, say that I claim no denominational tie. What do I have to do to be considered a part of the Body of Christ?

That all depends on if you believe Christ or not. No one believes me, if I quote Christ, or speak what's in Christ's heart.

--- Lets give it a shot!

One cannot become a Christian / one in Christ, if he does not have some very basic knowledge of God to start with. -- Read the Scriptures through and through, a few times without searching for anything. - Just listen to what God has to say about it all. -- To love Christ is to love the Word, so why wouldn't anyone love to find out what the Lord really has to say about it all? -- Just listen, and listen.

That should take you about 30 days at least; then ask that question again if you don't know, but you probably will know.

Paul -- 080410

Letsargue

Do you or any of your churches care a wit that you or they are in error of the doctrine of the Blood of Jesus Christ? – You nor they could possibly care at all what Jesus / the Word of God says. God is totally clear what the Blood of Christ is ALL ABOUT, but you all just will not see or hear it.

The Swaggarts and all the rest of the so called teachers and churches teach that the blood of Jesus is the big deal, “AND IT AIN’T”; not the way they deliver their blood message in their false doctrines. --- COME ON GUYS! – Jesus poured his carnal blood out on the ground, NOT IN THE CUP! --- Matthew 26:28 KJV – “THIS IS MY BLOOD OF THE NEW TESTAMENT, WHICH IS SHED FOR MANY for the remission of sins”. ---&--- “He hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear”. ----- Neither verse is speaking about the BLOOD that was poured out on the ground. - That Blood was the Blood that cleansed the Jews / Israel for hundreds of years, if they kept the LAW, not the blood of your stupid goats. Jesus poured that carnal blood out on the ground, purifying the ground of which WE are formed, mingled with that BLOOD, ( Parable ). – The CUP of which Jesus speaks, is not carnal blood poured out on the ground, but the “GOSPEL”, - THAT “CUP”. – The Gospel / “THE” “GOSPEL” simply means “BLOOD”. You call it something else demeaning that Blood. - The Gospel is the “BLOOD” of the NEW TESTAMENT. - The Gospel is the BLOOD that flows through the Body of Christ the Church. Jesus did not pour that blood out on the ground; - that blood was “THE CUP”. - The Gospel / “The Cup” = “BLOOD”. – It’s not what he poured out on the ground, it’s what Jesus “DID” / “WHAT HE DID”, not what was “DONE”. - We do / DO the Gospel, not pour our blood out on the ground. – We DO WHAT JESUS DID, and that is DOING THE GOSPEL, THE CUP. --- “Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with”? ----- Jesus was speaking of drinking / DOING the GOSPEL, ( The death, burial, and the resurrection ), not shedding any carnal blood on the ground. ----- READ your foolish doctrines that contradict with what I’m saying. – Prove me wrong in other words by using the Word of God! ---- YOU CANNOT!

Paul – 021711

Letsargue

What stupid fool calls himself a Christian and then denies the “Body of Christ”. - YOU ALL DO! – You say you have put on Christ and even that Christ is in you, BUT! -- BUT! - You haven’t received your “glorified body” yet. --- ( THANK GOD THERE’S A HELL! ) --- What do you think the meaning of “CHRIST” IS? - If you put on “Christ”, you have put on that which is anointed and has been glorified; The BODY OF CHRIST. – YOU BLIND, unlearned, and without FAITH, - you scholars and scholar sympathizers and “AMR LIKES”. – You have denied the very “GIFT” / “GIFT” that Jesus has given to all that will receive him. ( RECEIVE HIS GIFT YOU FOOLS ) - Jesus died that you might have his eternal and incorruptible Body; the “Body of Christ the CHURCH”; Jesus GAVE it to us. – You carnal minded fools, you look for your own bodies to be glorified. – Just how do YOU SUPPOSE TO HAVE THAT DONE? – Your foolish body can’t COME NEAR the Lord Jesus Christ’s BODY. You can’t even see it, you blind and unlearned and unfaithful creatures! – You people have the “GALL” to speak of “GRACE”, and LOVE, and at the same time you demand “SPIRITUAL CORRECTNESS”.

Read the Scriptures you blind hypocrites. There is but ONE PERFECT ANOINTED BODY, and it AIN’T going to be yours, and every-“BODY” else’s BODY better than Jesus’ ANOINTED BODY that was given to his CHRISTIANS.

Now! - I dare you blind fools to prove this wrong openly, and in the presence of other LOST FOOLS. --- Go hide your heads back in the dirt!

Paul – 021811

Letsargue

:darwinsm:

Paul, you're more entertaining than the Three Stooges!

And about as intelligent!

The Blood Response:
In response to the so called; - I guess, the Christian’s spokesmen here, a short note. And, also for all the scholars and scholar sympathizers, and all those who are created in the image of the AMR god of wizards; - just a short note.

Just a short note. - None of you honest folk can possibly reject the following, but the fool / dishonest heart will again receive it foolishly.

There are two bloods of Jesus Christ. One blood was a requirement of the “Old” Mosaic Law. The Old Law required BLOOD OFFERINGS / SACRIFICES for sin. That was the Old Law, and that Law WAS NOT TO THE GENTILES. The sacrificial lamb is “OLD LAW”, and not to the Gentile. Jesus is not a “sacrificial lamb” to the Gentiles. What has gotten into you guys? Jesus DIED, not shed his blood for the Church, he DIED for the Church, He gave his LIFE for the Church. -- Jesus’ BLOOD was not the “LIFE” OF HIS FLESH. - Jesus poured that blood OUT at the base of his altar / his cross for “ISRAEL”, NOT FOR THE GENTILES. Jesus “DIED” for the CHURCH, -- THEN LATER, Jesus shed that Blood at the base of the altar after he died for the CHURCH.
There is NO WAY you wiser than God, can turn the blood “offering” into a blood “sacrifice” for the Gentiles. -- “LIFE SACRIFICE” for the Gentiles, YES! - Jesus gave his LIFE for the Church, not his BLOOD! - Jesus’ life was not his blood; Jesus’ life was his WORD. Jesus was resurrected without his BLOOD; you blind AMR-LIKES. This is why you and your world are being JUDGED. - You have totally rejected what Jesus “DID”, and that is “DIE” for you, and not shed his blood as an OLD LAW BLOOD SACRIFICE.

The Gospel is the “DEATH, burial and resurrection”. - Not, “Shedding blood”, burial and resurrection. The Gospel is the total of what Jesus DID, and that is, Jesus “DIED” and was buried and was resurrected, even without that blood, but Jesus in doing the Gospel / the GOSPEL, he gave us the “BLOOD” of the New Testament; the life of the Body of Christ the Church.
You wiser than God, and as smart as the AMR – thing; cannot prove this wrong, AGAIN! – I don’t care if you are SOOO foolish as to deny it.

Paul – 021911

Status
Not open for further replies.