Running off at the mouth in the Spirit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

This is for all you self righteous, lying hypocrites.

YES! - Mr. Religion, - I received this, this morning in the wee hours. - I had to get up at 4:30 to write this for all you Godless, faithless, and hate-filled people who cannot tolerate the Word of God in the Spirit of the Word. The Spirit of the Word is found with-in the Letter of the Word if you are a Christian, ordained to FIND IT if you seek for it.

You women who think you have Christ and act as a hateful self-willed busy-body, sticking your nose into things that are for the men only, is supposed the be the “HIDDEN MAN OF THE HEART”. That’s who you women are supposed to be; - THE “HIDDEN” MAN OF THE HEART / “HIDDEN” MAN. Remaining SILENT in the Church; – REVERSING your husbands while they reverse Christ. --- That does not include looking down your snoot to any man, as being OVER THEM. You women are not over any man, in anything in Heaven or on earth, - NOTHING. That is in the name of Christ! So, all you hypocrite and faithless women, take the name of the Lord into your own mouths and spew it out like any antichrist. It’s the Devil in you; the loud and hateful MAN OF THE HEART.

In the beginning, God was a twin Spirit. The spirit of anger and wrath, and the Spirit of Love and Peace. They is described as the face of the deep, and the face of the waters. The two or the twin faces of God. God divided the Light from that darkness, Jesus was there as that light, and the Father was the darkness. They were there growing together. The Word was with God and the Word was God. There is no such thing as the Holy Ghost at that time and beyond until Grace was renewed, or brought forth from the Garden of Eden, where Grace began, and was halted with the SIN against the Word / Ordnance of God. – All between the Garden and the final release of God’s anger and wrath, were the locating the place for the building and the construction of the new house of God. The old place and the old house of God was cast into the vengeance and wrath of God, the outer darkness of God. - Far from the new place, and the newly prepared house, who we the Christians are.

God is eternal, both; - the vengeance, anger and wrath, and so are the Love, peace, and joy eternal, they just cannot abide together any longer. – That’s why there are Angels on both sides to wrestle with the Truth, and the war goes on between the angels of darkness, with their weapons of their warfare, - and the Angels of light, with their weapons of their warfare. It’s all SPIRIT or Spiritual events with the shadow of the carnal that you fools claim to hold on to as your RELIGON and not WORSHIP. The Great, and only, Mr. RELIGON and all his kind; just ask them, and they will tell you every thing that is not in the Spirit of the Word. They cannot receive the Spirit of the Word, because they are wrapped up in the Garment of Parables, that are not true. Only the Spirit of the Word is TRUTH and it is found within the Letter of the Word. therefore the Word is Truth, but only the Spirit if it. The Letter is dead, and you fools with it. and it has revealed itself as the vengeance and wrath of God which IS THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF THE GREAT “FACE OF THE DEEP”. ---- The division of God is done; it is finished. - Christ is now the almighty God, and all of his are in the house he as built for the eternal joy in the name of the LORD, in the great face of the WATERS, or the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. The four Rivers of the River of the Water of Eternal Life that now waters the New Garden of God and the Tree of Life, prepared of every Christian. ------ Not for the cursed fool that reject the Truth / the Spirit of the Word, of which I have just given to you fools to reject. And reject you will do. ----- John 8:44-45 KJV – “Ye are of your father the devil, and THE LUSTS OF YOUR FATHER YE WILL DO. He was a murderer from the beginning, and ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, because there is no truth in him. WHEN HE SPEAKETH A LIE, HE SPEAKETH OF HIS OWN: for he IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT. ------ That just said the devil is the father of the LIE, and that the foolish is the LIE / LIAR the Devil is the father of. -- You are the Lie as is the Christian is THE TRUTH / THE WORD OF GOD. ------ Revelation 3:12 KJV – “I will write upon him MY NEW NAME”. -- & -- Revelation 19:13 KJV – “He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and HIS NAME IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD”. ----- Didn’t God just say that the new name of Christ and the Child of Christ is the “WORD OF GOD”? I think SOOooo! --- NOT YOU GUYS! – you have rejected the Truth at the Cross and again NOW!

Prove any of this wrong by using the Scriptures if you can. If you could, you wouldn’t hesitate for a second to do so. Because that’s who you are. So go run and hid again in your little dark place I just prepared for you from the foundation of the World.

Paul – 080110

madman

In the beginning, God was a twin Spirit. The spirit of anger and wrath, and the Spirit of Love and Peace. They is described as the face of the deep, and the face of the waters. The two or the twin faces of God. God divided the Light from that darkness, Jesus was there as that light, and the Father was the darkness.

"And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5

The great thing about debating you Letsargue, is that there is no arguing needed. :chuckle:

lucy

Maybe you should suggest to Mr. Knight that he should kick all the women off TOL since you deem TOL to be some kind of church and women (in your pea-brained mind) are to be silent in "church"....

Letsargue

"And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5

The great thing about debating you Letsargue, is that there is no arguing needed. :chuckle:

Is that your argument up there? -- "There is no darkness in him at all"?
Him? - Which HIM, The Father, Son, or the Holy Ghost? - How can it be possible for there to be the Anger, vengeance, and wrath of God, unless God created it? - And how did God come by his wrath any diffrent than he created anything? -- If, "IF" anything that God created is of himself, then everything God created is also of himself. Therefore, God is his wrath, that he poured out of himself.

That proves you are wrong about me being wrong. Now prove me wrong!

Colossians 1:16-17 KJV – “For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17- And he is before all things, and by him all things consist”. ----- OOpppsss, you forgot that. There was nothing BUT GOD in the beginning. If there is anything, it's God, like it or not!

Paul 080110

Letsargue

Maybe you should suggest to Mr. Knight that he should kick all the women off TOL since you deem TOL to be some kind of church and women (in your pea-brained mind) are to be silent in "church"....

WOMAN! --- Why would I wan't to do that? - You have every right to be a fool if that is your dream or destiny.

Paul -- 080110

Letsargue

So the Bible is wrong, but you are right.

Gotcha.

I didn't say the Bible is wrong. You just can't understand simple statements of facts. The Bible says it in it's own way. - Your just to blind to see it.

Paul -- 080110

madman

I didn't say the Bible is wrong. You just can't understand simple statements of facts. The Bible says it in it's own way. - Your just to blind to see it.

Paul -- 080110

The Bible says there is no darkness in God, YOU say there is.

Shall I believe some freak with a keyboard, or God? :think:

I'm choosing to believe God.

Letsargue

The Bible says there is no darkness in God, YOU say there is.

Shall I believe some freak with a keyboard, or God? :think:

I'm choosing to believe God.

At the time we are speaking of, there was NO Trinity of God, just the Spirit of God and his Word. - The Word was God, and the Word was with God. -- That's all there was. -- However, within the Word was PREDESTINED, all the WRATH OF THE GOD, --- and with the Word was the Word with all the Love and joy of God. - THEN, and ONLY THEN DID God divided the Light from the darkness and the Light is the WORD of LOVE and JOY, and the DARKNESS is the WORD of all the ANGER AND WRATH OF GOD.

You guys are totally absent of knowledge of the Truth. - That's WHY YOU FOOLS cannot prove me wrong anywhere. All you fools can do is plaspheme anything that you don't understand.

Paul -- 080210

Letsargue

Opps!

you missed a step.

Take one step back, to the beginning.

You started with the Yin/Yang step. You started with dark and light. Cause and effect. Push and pull. Night and day. Look at the Yin and Yang symbol. There's two shapes like fishes, each having eyes. The fishes are swimming in constant motion or movement. Too much Yang or dark or anger, bitter, or black and not enough Yin, light, kindness, sweetness or white will cause unbalance.

Take one step back.

Before God became a twin Spirit or letargue's interpretation of reality or existence, God was one or Wu. That means no effect or cause. No light or dark. etc. No big bang. no movement. no space and time. no present past or future. A non-language situation. This is called Wu. Go back to the beginning. It's a white circle before it split into two, the black and white fish. Dark and light. Once the twin started, it became movement, motion, time and space.

You stared off with the wrong step.

You need to go as far back as you can into the "present". The power of now. You need to stay in the NOW state and then you'll realize that you're unbalanced. You're like too much dark and not enough light or vice versa. You are in too much state of anger and not enough peace or happiness. You're too much hate and not enough love. Since you didn't take a step back into the Wu or the beginning, you started off unbalanced. You fell into dark and light or any two events or whatever it is that makes you see God as a twin spirit, a double spirit or multiple movement. If you look at the Yin/Yang symbol, there's a fine line between the black fish and the white fish. Thats where you want to be. You want to be in the middle. You want to be balanced. You have too much anger as your name describes, "letargue". You're constantly in motion but always too much of a certain spirit, possibly an unfamiliar spirit or too much dark or light. If you're too much fire, you need some water to cool yourself. You're on fire and lacking water to cool yourself. That will cause your body to fall into an ill state. Your kidneys will fail while your lung are on fire and dry. Not enough wetness or dampness that God also provided for good health. Too much dampness with a pre-pneumonia lungs and not enough fire or dryness. If you eat too much acid and not enough alkaline, your going to rot away and die sooner than you think. In my earlier posts to you, I suggested a little more kindness, love and peace to balance out your anger and aggressiveness. If you keep up with your aggressiveness to others, you'll create aliments or cancer and live uncomfortably and die too early or too painfully.
This is what the 15th head monk of the largest sect in China from the Ermei mountain, personally, explained to me. This is love that I'm demonstrating to you with hope to convince you to take another look at how you're unbalanced and to move away from madness and anger. Balance yourself in your post and you'll make more friends who might love you for who you are.

Balanced yourself and your spirit will rise to the surface.

Come on; stop the psychology, and philosophy.

OK! – Before the beginning. - I’ve already done this. You need to read some of my threads of the past.

“The beginning” is only of the Spirit of God being “interpreted” by the Word of God that was with God in, and before the Beginning.

Before the beginning God DREAMED A DREAM while in his REST, - before God’s resurrection from sleep. (That is written in the Spirit of the Word also). --- The Word of God (the Son that was with God), begin interpreting the DREAM OF GOD. --- That dream now has been fully interpreted to the Revelation of John. -- Predestination is established in the dream, along with all prophases.

God the father has now entered back into his REST, and Jesus the Son is now the everlasting Father who gives us of the Spirit, of the Dream of his father, because he was there and saw what the father dreamed. - Now we as the Children of our father, can be taken back into the Dream of the father and receive of the father the revelations of the Word of God that the father dreamed.

No philosophy or psychology, just the Spirit of the WORD OF GOD.
Any questions?

Paul – 080310

taikoo

Come on; stop the psychology, and philosophy.

No philosophy or psychology, just the Spirit of the WORD OF GOD.
Any questions?

Paul – 080310

Q
Does your resistance to hearing anything about psychology explain your lack of insight about things like "projecting" when you complaining of OTHERS

"running off at the mouth"

We never saw such a case of mental reverse peristalsis!

Letsargue

YES! - Mr. Religion, - I received this, this morning in the wee hours. - I had to get up at 4:30 to write this for all you Godless, faithless, and hate-filled people who cannot tolerate the Word of God in the Spirit of the Word. The Spirit of the Word is found with-in the Letter of the Word if you are a Christian, ordained to FIND IT if you seek for it.

You women who think you have Christ and act as a hateful self-willed busy-body, sticking your nose into things that are for the men only, is supposed the be the “HIDDEN MAN OF THE HEART”. That’s who you women are supposed to be; - THE “HIDDEN” MAN OF THE HEART / “HIDDEN” MAN. Remaining SILENT in the Church; – REVERSING your husbands while they reverse Christ. --- That does not include looking down your snoot to any man, as being OVER THEM. You women are not over any man, in anything in Heaven or on earth, - NOTHING. That is in the name of Christ! So, all you hypocrite and faithless women, take the name of the Lord into your own mouths and spew it out like any antichrist. It’s the Devil in you; the loud and hateful MAN OF THE HEART.

In the beginning, God was a twin Spirit. The spirit of anger and wrath, and the Spirit of Love and Peace. They is described as the face of the deep, and the face of the waters. The two or the twin faces of God. God divided the Light from that darkness, Jesus was there as that light, and the Father was the darkness. They were there growing together. The Word was with God and the Word was God. There is no such thing as the Holy Ghost at that time and beyond until Grace was renewed, or brought forth from the Garden of Eden, where Grace began, and was halted with the SIN against the Word / Ordnance of God. – All between the Garden and the final release of God’s anger and wrath, were the locating the place for the building and the construction of the new house of God. The old place and the old house of God was cast into the vengeance and wrath of God, the outer darkness of God. - Far from the new place, and the newly prepared house, who we the Christians are.

God is eternal, both; - the vengeance, anger and wrath, and so are the Love, peace, and joy eternal, they just cannot abide together any longer. – That’s why there are Angels on both sides to wrestle with the Truth, and the war goes on between the angels of darkness, with their weapons of their warfare, - and the Angels of light, with their weapons of their warfare. It’s all SPIRIT or Spiritual events with the shadow of the carnal that you fools claim to hold on to as your RELIGON and not WORSHIP. The Great, and only, Mr. RELIGON and all his kind; just ask them, and they will tell you every thing that is not in the Spirit of the Word. They cannot receive the Spirit of the Word, because they are wrapped up in the Garment of Parables, that are not true. Only the Spirit of the Word is TRUTH and it is found within the Letter of the Word. therefore the Word is Truth, but only the Spirit if it. The Letter is dead, and you fools with it. and it has revealed itself as the vengeance and wrath of God which IS THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF THE GREAT “FACE OF THE DEEP”. ---- The division of God is done; it is finished. - Christ is now the almighty God, and all of his are in the house he as built for the eternal joy in the name of the LORD, in the great face of the WATERS, or the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. The four Rivers of the River of the Water of Eternal Life that now waters the New Garden of God and the Tree of Life, prepared of every Christian. ------ Not for the cursed fool that reject the Truth / the Spirit of the Word, of which I have just given to you fools to reject. And reject you will do. ----- John 8:44-45 KJV – “Ye are of your father the devil, and THE LUSTS OF YOUR FATHER YE WILL DO. He was a murderer from the beginning, and ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, because there is no truth in him. WHEN HE SPEAKETH A LIE, HE SPEAKETH OF HIS OWN: for he IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT. ------ That just said the devil is the father of the LIE, and that the foolish is the LIE / LIAR the Devil is the father of. -- You are the Lie as is the Christian is THE TRUTH / THE WORD OF GOD. ------ Revelation 3:12 KJV – “I will write upon him MY NEW NAME”. -- & -- Revelation 19:13 KJV – “He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and HIS NAME IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD”. ----- Didn’t God just say that the new name of Christ and the Child of Christ is the “WORD OF GOD”? I think SOOooo! --- NOT YOU GUYS! – you have rejected the Truth at the Cross and again NOW!

Prove any of this wrong by using the Scriptures if you can. If you could, you wouldn’t hesitate for a second to do so. Because that’s who you are. So go run and hid again in your little dark place I just prepared for you from the foundation of the World.

Paul – 080110

Letsargue

Psychology, and philosophy is included in your soup of Theologies. As an experienced taster, I can also taste other ingredients in your busy-minded soup. You have too many ingredients in your soup that ruins the good simple taste of life. The ingredients in your soup also contains Christian meditation, Behmenism, Christian Kabbalah, Christian Mysticism in Ancient Africa, Esoteric Christianity, German mysticism, Hesychasm, Jesus Prayer, Mystical marriage, Mystical theology, Quietism Spanish mystics, Starets, Mysticism, Gnosticism, esoteric or occult traditions, ancient astronauts, astral projection, psychic experience, reincarnation, Spiritual beings, Theism, Teleology, Psychic perception, Calvinism, Arminianism, Open Theism and tons of other heavy subjects.

I'm going to try the TOL restaurant next door to yours and see of they serve raw God made good soup. You ought to try the Calvinistic Hamburgers. They melt in your mouth.

No questions at this time.

HUH!

Paul -- 080310

OMEGA

LESSAGUE, :chuckle:

Thank you for all those Lovely, Tactful and Diplomatic words of Wisdom.:argue:

You Tell em.:singer:

They are all Hypocrites aren't they ?:hammer:

They are all against us .:devil:

Its Just you and me together against Them and the World . :cheers:

taikoo

LESSAGUE, :chuckle:

Thank you for all those Lovely, Tactful and Diplomatic words of Wisdom.:argue:

You Tell em.:singer:

They are all Hypocrites aren't they ?:hammer:

They are all against us .:devil:

Its Just you and me together against Them and the World . :cheers:

eeeewwwwwhhhh I hope this is sarcasm.

Letsargue

Paul – 080110

Status
Not open for further replies.