The Tribulation is not for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

However, the Judgment is for you, now, - and that is right now, and you fools are not going to escape it; and this judgment is not with an END!
Those of you who think you’re going to be taken up or “raptured”, or delivered from Hell, you have a great awakening to experience. It’s called, “Quickened” or “Resurrected”, or simply; your eyes will be opened to the Truth. – MMYyy, I’m going to enjoy this.

Most of you call yourselves, “Christian”. – MMmmyy, what a misnomer.
Do any of you think that God has a battle or a war with evil sometime in the future? - I think the fool hearty believe in some thousand year reign with Christ in some kind of bliss, then Satan is going to do his thing for a while, and ALL YOU GOOD PEOPLE are going to be taken out to heaven with Christ. – OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. – Depending on what FOOL one is listening too. – All you good people are going / “GOING” to be with the Lord in Heaven. --- Let’s SEEeeee now! – That would be ALL the Catholics, Mormons, the JWs, and the Baptists; all hundreds of the different kinds of Baptists will be going with all you good people. All the hundreds of different kinds of Pentecostals / Churches of God, all those different kinds. The Churches of Christ, all of those kinds. AAAHHhhhhh! There’s too many different kinds of you good people that fight among yourselves to speak of here. But all you good people are going to the SAME PLACE, and that is all together at the same time, at the end, RIGHT!
(A little secret; - you missed it due to all your false doctrines). – Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “Hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. ---- That’s what all you fools are running your mouths about; - some rapture. - THAT’S IT. -- It’s not called a rapture though, it just says what God says, that’s all it says. All you idiots call it everything else, and you call yourselves “CHRISTIAN”. – Lord! – I can hardly wait to see all you good people’s faces. That will be relaxing; a time of REST.

You are all one in your father, and it is he that I will see stand before me. Boy! That was heresy or blasphemy! – I had better stick to the Truth in the Spirit of God. – He will stand before me! - Is that better?

The great battle between Good and Evil, Christ and the Devil, the Devil’s Angels and the Angels of Christ. – Who is the reaper here? – The Devil? – Just who all do you suppose make up the devil’s army? – We are talking about two armies aren’t we? – YOU with all your weapons of your warfare against ME and my whole armor of God. But you cowards turn and run; run like the cowards you are. I haven’t run! – Your ~~sword~~ is nothing more than a flimsy noodle-like LIE. – And you bring that up against me and my whole armor of God? – You are a FOOL! ---- Prove me wrong here, wise guys.

There is not going to be any war other than what is going on between YOU AND ME right now. If I defeat you, I defeat the Devil, because the Devil is who you are. You are the enemy of Christ, and that makes you my enemy. That makes you “THE ANTICHRIST”. – BUT YOU COWARDS RUN AND HIDE. – aahhHH, You cannot hide from yourself, - but you cannot find yourself. BECAUSE / BECAUSE, -- it’s called “LOST”.

Paul – 072910

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ktoyou,

If your nom de guerre is not Letsargue, the answer will be "everyone else". ;)

AMR

bybee

Well

Well

However, the Judgment is for you, now, - and that is right now, and you fools are not going to escape it; and this judgment is not with an END!
Those of you who think you’re going to be taken up or “raptured”, or delivered from Hell, you have a great awakening to experience. It’s called, “Quickened” or “Resurrected”, or simply; your eyes will be opened to the Truth. – MMYyy, I’m going to enjoy this.

Most of you call yourselves, “Christian”. – MMmmyy, what a misnomer.
Do any of you think that God has a battle or a war with evil sometime in the future? - I think the fool hearty believe in some thousand year reign with Christ in some kind of bliss, then Satan is going to do his thing for a while, and ALL YOU GOOD PEOPLE are going to be taken out to heaven with Christ. – OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. – Depending on what FOOL one is listening too. – All you good people are going / “GOING” to be with the Lord in Heaven. --- Let’s SEEeeee now! – That would be ALL the Catholics, Mormons, the JWs, and the Baptists; all hundreds of the different kinds of Baptists will be going with all you good people. All the hundreds of different kinds of Pentecostals / Churches of God, all those different kinds. The Churches of Christ, all of those kinds. AAAHHhhhhh! There’s too many different kinds of you good people that fight among yourselves to speak of here. But all you good people are going to the SAME PLACE, and that is all together at the same time, at the end, RIGHT!
(A little secret; - you missed it due to all your false doctrines). – Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “Hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. ---- That’s what all you fools are running your mouths about; - some rapture. - THAT’S IT. -- It’s not called a rapture though, it just says what God says, that’s all it says. All you idiots call it everything else, and you call yourselves “CHRISTIAN”. – Lord! – I can hardly wait to see all you good people’s faces. That will be relaxing; a time of REST.

You are all one in your father, and it is he that I will see stand before me. Boy! That was heresy or blasphemy! – I had better stick to the Truth in the Spirit of God. – He will stand before me! - Is that better?

The great battle between Good and Evil, Christ and the Devil, the Devil’s Angels and the Angels of Christ. – Who is the reaper here? – The Devil? – Just who all do you suppose make up the devil’s army? – We are talking about two armies aren’t we? – YOU with all your weapons of your warfare against ME and my whole armor of God. But you cowards turn and run; run like the cowards you are. I haven’t run! – Your ~~sword~~ is nothing more than a flimsy noodle-like LIE. – And you bring that up against me and my whole armor of God? – You are a FOOL! ---- Prove me wrong here, wise guys.

There is not going to be any war other than what is going on between YOU AND ME right now. If I defeat you, I defeat the Devil, because the Devil is who you are. You are the enemy of Christ, and that makes you my enemy. That makes you “THE ANTICHRIST”. – BUT YOU COWARDS RUN AND HIDE. – aahhHH, You cannot hide from yourself, - but you cannot find yourself. BECAUSE / BECAUSE, -- it’s called “LOST”.

Paul – 072910

It appears that a new "judge" has appeared in the land. And, apparently he is the holder of all truth? No doubt, there shall be many surprises as each of us face our real judge!

Why do you make yourself the enemy of other christians?
peace, bybee

Letsargue

It appears that a new "judge" has appeared in the land. And, apparently he is the holder of all truth? No doubt, there shall be many surprises as each of us face our real judge!

Why do you make yourself the enemy of other christians?
peace, bybee

What other "CHRISTIANS"? -- I don't see any other Christians! -- maybe one has to be a Christian to believe: ---- Romans 3:10-12 KJV – “As it is written, There is none righteous, NO, NOT ONE: 11- There is NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD. 12- They are all gone OUT OF THE WAY, THEY ARE TOGETHER BECOME UNPROFITABLE; THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD, NO, NOT ONE”.

There is no way any of you “non-christians” can believe that Scripture. - (God said it, not me). - And don’t say, I’m taking it out of context. --- THAT IS THE TEXT, -- GOD’S TEXT!

Prove me wrong! – Get all the help you need, from whomever you need. Get the "ANSWER MAN", -- THE ONE AND ONLY, -- Just Ask Me MAN! – If any of you could prove me wrong, you wouldn’t waste time doing so. But you all run and hide, like that coward does.

Paul – 073010

bybee

Well

Well

What other "CHRISTIANS"? -- I don't see any other Christians! -- maybe one has to be a Christian to believe: ---- Romans 3:10-12 KJV – “As it is written, There is none righteous, NO, NOT ONE: 11- There is NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD. 12- They are all gone OUT OF THE WAY, THEY ARE TOGETHER BECOME UNPROFITABLE; THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD, NO, NOT ONE”.

There is no way any of you “non-christians” can believe that Scripture. - (God said it, not me). - And don’t say, I’m taking it out of context. --- THAT IS THE TEXT, -- GOD’S TEXT!

Prove me wrong! – Get all the help you need, from whomever you need. Get the "ANSWER MAN", -- THE ONE AND ONLY, -- Just Ask Me MAN! – If any of you could prove me wrong, you wouldn’t waste time doing so. But you all run and hide, like that coward does.

Paul – 073010

I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I believe the full import of Paul's text.
I am absolutely not a coward! I am a Christian. I follow in the footsteps of Jesus the Christ because He has enabled me to do so.
peace, bybee

Letsargue

I am absolutely not a coward! I am a Christian. I follow in the footsteps of Jesus the Christ because He has enabled me to do so.
peace, bybee

Why you faithless busy-body woman! – Go find you a hen-pecked husband, and ride HIS DONKEY! -- You say you’re a Christian. – Christ never gave you foolish busy-bodies the right to jump on another woman’s husband, OR ANY MAN. - YOU FOOL! – You self-righteous FOOL! -- You take the Name of Christ into your own hands like all you idiots do.

And you think you have the God given right to look down you SNOOT at me!

Paul – 073010

Letsargue

peace, bybee

Of course you're not! - We all know why you're not TRYING to prove me wrong. ---- You don't have Christ's name to do so, like the rest of your cowardly hypocritical BROTHERS!

Paul -- 073010

Letsargue

You make a better prophet than letsargue.

Now there's real brotherhood!

Seems I've read something simular to that just before Jesus was crucified.

Real togetherness of the the children of their god! --- John 8:44 KJV -

Paul -- 073010

taikoo

You make a better prophet than letsargue.

Last thing I'd want to do is be a prophet. People throw rocks at them and poke at them with sharp sticks.

i think letsar should go get some counseling. Person starts in comparing himself to Jesus like that isnt keeping his oars in the water.

Better still, a job where he has to work so hard he hasnt time to get all neurotic like this.

A bonus would be that hard work might produce something.

Letsargue

Last thing I'd want to do is be a prophet. People throw rocks at them and poke at them with sharp sticks.

i think letsar should go get some counseling. Person starts in comparing himself to Jesus like that isnt keeping his oars in the water.

Better still, a job where he has to work so hard he hasnt time to get all neurotic like this.

A bonus would be that hard work might produce something.

I don’t think you know the slightest thing of what you’re talking about; but you’ll have all the support of all these so called “Christians”. – They’re no different than you are in spirit. You’re both lying hypocrites, that can’t prove me wrong with the Scriptures. You cowards support each other without regard who the OTHER is. none of you care who you side with, as long as you don’t side with the TRUTH. – And as long as you fools agree with each other I have no trouble defeating any of you idiots with the Scriptures, - as I do all the time.

Paul – 073010

Letsargue

Ktoyou,

If your nom de guerre is not Letsargue, the answer will be "everyone else". ;)

AMR

HEY! -- Look here, this fool has tried to prove me wrong with that nothing statement, like always. - He got his head out of the DIRT WITH THAT STATEMENT! - He's soooo smart. -- Let me ask the answer man something.
Mr. Ask Mr. Religion, - What is the Name of the Lord, - and what is the Glory of God? -- The two, may be the most important peaces of knowledge there are.

He won't answer because I may have a letter in the wrong place, or I put a - somewhere it's not supposed to be. - GOOD REASON FOR BEING A COWARD!

Paul -- 073010

taikoo

I don’t think you know the slightest thing of what you’re talking about; but you’ll have all the support of all these so called “Christians”. – They’re no different than you are in spirit. You’re both lying hypocrites, that can’t prove me wrong with the Scriptures. You cowards support each other without regard who the OTHER is. none of you care who you side with, as long as you don’t side with the TRUTH. – And as long as you fools agree with each other I have no trouble defeating any of you idiots with the Scriptures, - as I do all the time.

Paul – 073010

Of course i know what Im talking about. Everyone knows that its a dead give away when people rant against something. How unsophisticated are you not to know that?

We also know that a person who has something worthwhile to say doesnt have to fluff it up with a bunch of ALL CAPS and trashy name calling. So why do you give yourself away with that? So unsophisticated!

Are you American? with people like you to guard it, the USA will be so easy to take over.

Your one line of defense that you are so proud of, this stuff about 'nobody can prove you wrong with the 'scriptures". woweeeee.

Nobody can prove anything with scriptures.

And your claim that you can 'defeat me" with scriptures? That is funny.

You need treatment,all this stuff spraying out of the brain is not only very unattractive, its not good for you.

taikoo

HEY! -- Look here, this fool has tried to prove me wrong with that nothing statement, like always. - He got his head out of the DIRT WITH THAT STATEMENT! - He's soooo smart. -- Let me ask the answer man something.
Mr. Ask Mr. Religion, - What is the Name of the Lord, - and what is the Glory of God? -- The two, may be the most important peaces of knowledge there are.

He won't answer because I may have a letter in the wrong place, or I put a - somewhere it's not supposed to be. - GOOD REASON FOR BEING A COWARD!

Paul -- 073010

You do a lot worse than misplace a letter here or there. You have not written one complete grammatically correct sentence in the whole post. If i went back through all of them i probably would not find a single one anywhere.

Did you you ever notice or wonder about the correlation between low educational achievement and extreme fundamentalism?

How would you explain it? Please try to use good English, I'm curious to see if you can do it if you really really try.

bybee

Well

Well

Why you faithless busy-body woman! – Go find you a hen-pecked husband, and ride HIS DONKEY! -- You say you’re a Christian. – Christ never gave you foolish busy-bodies the right to jump on another woman’s husband, OR ANY MAN. - YOU FOOL! – You self-righteous FOOL! -- You take the Name of Christ into your own hands like all you idiots do.

Paul – 073010

Calm down. Where in the world have you gotten the idea that I am "looking down my snoot" at you?
It is you who judges me. It is you who maligns me. I have not said anything judgmental or patronizing. If I have, please tell me.
peace bybee

bybee

Well

Well

Of course you're not! - We all know why you're not TRYING to prove me wrong. ---- You don't have Christ's name to do so, like the rest of your cowardly hypocritical BROTHERS!

Paul -- 073010

I haven't a clue what you are talking about. Your hateful ravings are quite unpleasant.
bybee

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Paul – 073010

Isn't this something coming from Letsargue, Mr. Rodney-Self-Righteous.

Why don't you take a vacation from all of us TOL fools and idiots.

You forgot a series of Bible references.

Krsto

Now there's real brotherhood!

Seems I've read something simular to that just before Jesus was crucified.

Real togetherness of the the children of their god! --- John 8:44 KJV -

Paul -- 073010

Are you thinking of getting crucified?

Status
Not open for further replies.