Crazy about Jesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidEnyart

Hey guys and girls,

I'm new here. I'm really looking to sharpen my knowledge for Christ to be able to better serve him through witnessing opportunities and testimony. Looking forward to what I learn here...

OMEGA

Are you one of the two witnesses

You should get to know the other witness.

His name is LETSARGUE .

He's a really nice guy but a little Shy and very Humble.

I think that you two would hit it off really great.

Peace out.
=======================

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hey guys and girls,
Hello yourself, fella.

I'm new here.
Blood in the water then. :D
I'm really looking to sharpen my knowledge for Christ to be able to better serve him through witnessing opportunities and testimony. Looking forward to what I learn here...

It's not for the weak hearted, but if you don't mind a bit of rough and tumble amid bursts of helpful discussion, you've come to the right place.

Welcome. :e4e:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
David, eh? :think:

Hmm .. I guess we can deal with that. :)

Welcome to TOL.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Hey guys and girls,

I'm new here. I'm really looking to sharpen my knowledge for Christ to be able to better serve him through witnessing opportunities and testimony. Looking forward to what I learn here...

Crazy about Jesus?

Well, one outta three ain't bad.:cool:

I aint no monkey

Welcome, who wouldn't be crazy for Jesus once you are saved!!!!!!! I have already destroyed evolution and atheism so feel free to talk about God and Jesus!!!!

DavidEnyart

KMoney, Yes I am related to Bob Enyart. He is my uncle and I love him dearly! I was actually completely unaware that he was so commonly known around here until I saw ads for him on this site!

I've heard of this site from a few other sources, although I know my cousins Brian and Maxime Enyart are members of this site...

Thank you everyone for the replys and welcomes.

I am definitely looking to get my feet wet, although I have a feeling I may be submerged in due time! I am absolutely not looking for meek and timid play here. Bring on the heat if you so care to! I am here to learn and defend what I believe. Bottom line.

Alot of your replies got me pretty excited and made me feel pretty welcome, so thank you once again. But please, if you want to know more about me and what I believe, bring on the questions...

-DEnyart

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Welcome!

So let's get started...

Do you think it is better to be crazy about Jesus or rational about Him? :think:

Krsto

Hey guys and girls,

Do you have any theological sacred cows? That's always a fun place to start.

Welcome aboard!

bybee

Agreed!

Agreed!

Welcome. :)

You may be surprised that the Christians are more fierce than the Atheists here. :p

I'm glad that christians are defending themselves. To witness is our mission after all. And we have some sterling witnesses on these pages! Thanks be to God! peace, bybee

zoo22

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the "crazy" in "crazy about Jesus" turned down a few notches... But maybe that's just me.

:plain:

Welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.