The Tribulation is not for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Calm down. Where in the world have you gotten the idea that I am "looking down my snoot" at you?
It is you who judges me. It is you who maligns me. I have not said anything judgmental or patronizing. If I have, please tell me.
peace bybee

This is you a few post ago.

"It appears that a new "judge" has appeared in the land. And, apparently he is the holder of all truth? No doubt, there shall be many surprises as each of us face our real judge!

Why do you make yourself the enemy of other christians"?

You are the enemy of Christ if you change his words, and teach false doctrines. I prove yours wrong, and you people cannot prove mine wrong. - Therefore, I fight his enemies. - Am I supposed to throw my arms around you foolish liars and hug your stupid necks?

For your information, you as a woman do not have the right to be jumping on any man for any reason; much less trying to correct him on spiritual matters. Those things are none of your business. Spiritual things are the business of the men of the Church, not the self righteous and the women.

----- 1 Corinthians 2:14-16 KJV - "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16- For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. ---- Even in this case, you cannot find the reference of any woman, it's always the men. You fools must change the Word of God to win your stupid argument. -- You cannot by using the WORD OF GOD as is.

Paul -- 073110

taikoo

Th

For your information, you as a woman do not have the right to be jumping on any man for any reason;

Paul -- 073110

Now we see what is at the heart of your "religiousness".

You are so funny, how transparent you are.

Big man, has to have a 'god' and a 'church" to back him up.

Letsargue

Are you married?

AMR

Just why do you mindless fools concern yourself with whether or not I’m married?

Paul was not married, Peter was Married. – Jesus was espoused in life, and in death the Christians is the Wife of Christ.

It’s none of your cursed business if I’m married or not! – NO! – My wife is married to my flesh. I’m married to Christ in the Spirit, therefore we both ( my wife and I), are in Christ, the way it was intended to be. --- I in Christ and she in me, we all are in the Father through Christ. - Not the foolish way you idiots have it.

NOW, -- ~~MR. KNOW IT ALL~~! – PROVE THAT IS UNSCRIPTURAL; – or go back and stick you foolish head back in the DIRT of your GOD. - Like the cowards some of you are.

Paul – 080210

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just why do you mindless fools concern yourself with whether or not I’m married?

Paul was not married, Peter was Married. – Jesus was espoused in life, and in death the Christians is the Wife of Christ.

It’s none of your cursed business if I’m married or not! – NO! – My wife is married to my flesh. I’m married to Christ in the Spirit, therefore we both ( my wife and I), are in Christ, the way it was intended to be. --- I in Christ and she in me, we all are in the Father through Christ. - Not the foolish way you idiots have it.

NOW, -- ~~MR. KNOW IT ALL~~! – PROVE THAT IS UNSCRIPTURAL; – or go back and stick you foolish head back in the DIRT of your GOD. - Like the cowards some of you are.

Paul – 080210
How long have you been married to your wife?

Do you have any children?

What sort of day job do you have that you make a living from to provide from your family?

AMR

Letsargue

How long have you been married to your wife?

Do you have any children?

What sort of day job do you have that you make a living from to provide from your family?

AMR

My wife has been married to the flesh called Paul, slightly over 50 years. June 10.

My oldest son is in Florida. - My youngest son drowned at the age of 14. - My daughter lives about a mile form my wife and me.

I am retired and a big hobbyist. - I raise chickens, crickets. - I cut my own fire wood. - I have a nice Garden if it would only rain. - I study and create survival techniques. - I eat out a lot with the wife. --- And right now, I’m wanting to get back into flint napping.

I Weigh 185 lbs. – 5ft 10 ½ - Born in South Indiana, only High School + Navy education in Commutations. - Held a Crypto Clearance, a step above a Top Secret Clearance. - Served aboard a Sub Tender and Sent and received the Top Secret stuff for the West Cost Sub Squadron 5.

I got out of the Navy in 1969. - Became a Boiler Maker. - Retired.

WHAT ELSE?

Paul – 080210

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LA,

Was very good to hear you are blessed by a long covenant of marriage! Wow! I am terribly sorry to hear about your beloved son, lost to your family at such a tender age.

Did you attend A, B, or C Navy Communications School in Great Lakes, or all three? A retired Navy C-School graduate taught me so much about electronics technology when I was beginning my engineering career. I still cherish my copies of the Navy's Basic Electronics training manuals. Very few textbooks today even bother to trace current flows! ;)

You remind me of a boilermaker I knew who worked at the Tennessee Phipps Bend Nuclear Plant construction site in the early seventies. He was quite the accomplished welder.

AMR

Last edited:

Letsargue

He was James Danial, - we lost him in 1980. -- Thank You for your statement.

I didn’t know there were different Comm. Schools at the Lakes. – I had 22 words of Code, and minor electronics. ---- Then home for a little, then to San Diego aboard the Sub. Tender for the rest of my stay in the Navy.

I worked at Combustion Engineering Boilers, at Chattanooga. - Spent my years as a Machine welder; -- Flat fin, and Spiral fin boiler tubs.

That was my carnal life, or the life of the thing I now dwell in. I now have a different life that is hard to navigate in your world. – However, I far prefer the Spiritual Life. – I’m more at home.

Paul – 080310

taikoo

I am five ft seven, 112 lbs.

I know a flint knapper but he is not crazy. He knows how to spell, too.

Letsargue

However, the Judgment is for you, now, - and that is right now, and you fools are not going to escape it; and this judgment is not with an END!
Those of you who think you’re going to be taken up or “raptured”, or delivered from Hell, you have a great awakening to experience. It’s called, “Quickened” or “Resurrected”, or simply; your eyes will be opened to the Truth. – MMYyy, I’m going to enjoy this.

Most of you call yourselves, “Christian”. – MMmmyy, what a misnomer.
Do any of you think that God has a battle or a war with evil sometime in the future? - I think the fool hearty believe in some thousand year reign with Christ in some kind of bliss, then Satan is going to do his thing for a while, and ALL YOU GOOD PEOPLE are going to be taken out to heaven with Christ. – OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. – Depending on what FOOL one is listening too. – All you good people are going / “GOING” to be with the Lord in Heaven. --- Let’s SEEeeee now! – That would be ALL the Catholics, Mormons, the JWs, and the Baptists; all hundreds of the different kinds of Baptists will be going with all you good people. All the hundreds of different kinds of Pentecostals / Churches of God, all those different kinds. The Churches of Christ, all of those kinds. AAAHHhhhhh! There’s too many different kinds of you good people that fight among yourselves to speak of here. But all you good people are going to the SAME PLACE, and that is all together at the same time, at the end, RIGHT!
(A little secret; - you missed it due to all your false doctrines). – Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “Hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. ---- That’s what all you fools are running your mouths about; - some rapture. - THAT’S IT. -- It’s not called a rapture though, it just says what God says, that’s all it says. All you idiots call it everything else, and you call yourselves “CHRISTIAN”. – Lord! – I can hardly wait to see all you good people’s faces. That will be relaxing; a time of REST.

You are all one in your father, and it is he that I will see stand before me. Boy! That was heresy or blasphemy! – I had better stick to the Truth in the Spirit of God. – He will stand before me! - Is that better?

The great battle between Good and Evil, Christ and the Devil, the Devil’s Angels and the Angels of Christ. – Who is the reaper here? – The Devil? – Just who all do you suppose make up the devil’s army? – We are talking about two armies aren’t we? – YOU with all your weapons of your warfare against ME and my whole armor of God. But you cowards turn and run; run like the cowards you are. I haven’t run! – Your ~~sword~~ is nothing more than a flimsy noodle-like LIE. – And you bring that up against me and my whole armor of God? – You are a FOOL! ---- Prove me wrong here, wise guys.

There is not going to be any war other than what is going on between YOU AND ME right now. If I defeat you, I defeat the Devil, because the Devil is who you are. You are the enemy of Christ, and that makes you my enemy. That makes you “THE ANTICHRIST”. – BUT YOU COWARDS RUN AND HIDE. – aahhHH, You cannot hide from yourself, - but you cannot find yourself. BECAUSE / BECAUSE, -- it’s called “LOST”.

Paul – 072910

Status
Not open for further replies.