Hall of Fame
Speaking of confirmation that we are all right ... :chuckle:

:D

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which came first? the egg or :chicken:man? :think:

Well ........... the man had to come first in order to lay the egg and sit on it until it hatches ...

Though ... the egg had to come first in order for the man to be hatched ....

Must you ask such confusing questions? I am so confuzzled!!! :confused: :sigh:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I blame all this on zoo who first attacked serpentdove
and
then rainee came to her defense
which caused Town Heretic to respond
Like, let's be honest here, anything really has to happen for that to...:shocked:
frankly I am disappointed in all of you
As well you should be...heartless, heartless creatures that we were. :D I can hardly believe it myself...or you, or her or anything.

Nick_A

I posted this in the back alley so I guess it's alright for me to say mean things here.

Terms like "troll" and the quirky phrase "attention whore" are kind of funny but to tell the truth no one has ever claimed I needed attetnion like Town Heretic has claimed I do.

Town Heretic is an extrovert, he thrives on attention, and it all goes hand in hand with his personality and his public persona.

But if you are in need of high doses of attention - do not call me what is going on with you, please.

Troll is really over used and it is amazing how anyone here can use the word to fit anyone else especially when done by those who attack.

If you are provoking over and over again. Are you a troll?

If so then Wiz is a troll of class A kind. A as in an *** kind.

Town Heretic apparently does not want to admit he was frustrated and angry with me a while back and was posting on my visitor page.

But he was. That is why I have deleted so many of his posts there.

I assure you he was not a troll at the time. He was freaking angry.

But for those of you who aren't big on thinking - that doesn't make me a troll either.

I am sick and tired of being called things and seeing others called things just because that is whatever it is that matters to you and that is as far as your thinking goes.

If you called me a troll you probably are one. If you called me a whore of any kind you probably are one. If you said I was seeking attention you are probably an attention getter by your very nature.

If you called me a b...
Well, it might take one to know one.
But honestly no one has tried to call me that (to my face anyway.)

So get this into your thick heads - and I mean that as such a compliment compared to what I fear may really be in there -
I did not like the evil harmful wicked vampire way some of you have acted.

This may look like a circus to you - but it is part of your real life.
Stand up and be good men and women.
Some of you should Stop your Slithering.

Rainee, a bit of advice. You cannot take TH seriously. He is a victim of New Age critical thought which is a common ailment of many who believe themselves educated. This unfortunate affliction forces the victim to try to use logic to justify preconceptions rather than in support of an open mind. Any denial of this imaginary educated superiority will always be met by righteous indignation and condemnation. It is part of the condition.

Just be happy you do not suffer from this affliction.

Arthur Brain

Rainee, a bit of advice. You cannot take TH seriously. He is a victim of New Age critical thought which is a common ailment of many who believe themselves educated. This unfortunate affliction forces the victim to try to use logic to justify preconceptions rather than in support of an open mind. Any denial of this imaginary educated superiority will always be met by righteous indignation and condemnation. It is part of the condition.

I'll bet you're a great laugh at parties....

:plain:

Thunder's Muse

As a person who has been on the receiving end of the friendship, wisdom and encouragement of TH, I can say without hesitation, that you have him pegged all wrong.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Oh come on, seriously, TH has the right to have a little fun; he makes use of cleaver humor, rather than his legal abilities.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Rainee, a bit of advice. You cannot take TH seriously.
You forgot the comma after TH. :plain:

He is a victim of New Age critical thought
I was wondering how many syllables it would take before you launched into the old "magic word" recitation. For those unfamiliar with the inapplicable one--faced with critical scrutiny, he's prone to retreat behind phrases like these in an attempt to level the perception of his mostly unsupported declarations with more fully realized arguments in opposition.

Sometimes there's music. :guitar:

which is a common ailment of many who believe themselves educated.
I also believe myself to be taller than average. In both cases the foundation is the same: demonstrable, repeatable measurements. :poly:

This unfortunate affliction forces the victim to try to use logic to justify preconceptions rather than in support of an open mind.
Said the man who is to objective analysis what John Wayne was to Broadway musicals. :straight:

Any denial of this imaginary educated superiority will always be met by righteous indignation and condemnation. It is part of the condition.

Translation: N/A is feeling a little unsteady about his learning annex certificate and a bit put out by all the attention rainee is drawing from his repeat-a-thon/Simone redux. :plain:

You know, I think they make a chewable for Simone Redux. :think:

Nick_A

Oh come on, seriously, TH has the right to have a little fun; he makes use of cleaver humor, rather than his legal abilities.

The essence of humor is wisdom and I have yet to read wisdom in his silliness but rather only attempts to obfuscate an issue. Depth is one thing and obfuscation is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.