Thread: Christ In Our Veins

Trainee
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Christ In Our Veins

Hi Everyone, I am just getting started here on Theology Online. I am looking forward to participating in discussions with fellow members here. By trade I am a mechanical engineer in the medical device industry. My wife and I have been married for 20 years, and we have four lively children, and eight squawking parakeets.

My passion is helping other people grow in their connection with Christ. The Bible centers on the grand theme of union with Him. In fact, I just started a YouTube channel called "Christ In Our Veins." The first video series is a study of this topic in the book of John. When I get new videos posted, I will try to let folks know here. They could serve as discussion starters.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Wickham For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (September 5th, 2019),Stripe (September 5th, 2019)

Toxic Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,311 Times in 9,292 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Wickham View Post
    Hi Everyone, I am just getting started here on Theology Online. I am looking forward to participating in discussions with fellow members here. By trade I am a mechanical engineer in the medical device industry. My wife and I have been married for 20 years, and we have four lively children, and eight squawking parakeets.

My passion is helping other people grow in their connection with Christ. The Bible centers on the grand theme of union with Him. In fact, I just started a YouTube channel called "Christ In Our Veins." The first video series is a study of this topic in the book of John. When I get new videos posted, I will try to let folks know here. They could serve as discussion starters.
    Welcome.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (September 5th, 2019)

Thread Information