User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All for whom Christ died will be reconciled to God !

Thanks
    Thanked 3,644 Times in 3,541 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All for whom Christ died will be reconciled to God !

Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we sha​ll be saved by his life.

All for whom Christ died will also be saved by His Life !

These truths here make it plain that Christ didn't die for every individual as its falsely proclaimed today.

Its a fact from scripture that all men without exception will not be saved by Christs Life as its promised here for them Christ died for !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we sha​ll be saved by his life.

These truths here make it plain that Christ didn't die for every individual as its falsely proclaimed today.

Its a fact from scripture that all men without exception will not be saved by Christs Life as its promised here for them Christ died for !

Amen Brother, we know that Reconciliation to God is Salvation, meaning those which have been Saved from the penalty of their sins by Christ's Death on their behalf are in the Favor of God even while being His enemies Rom. 5:9-10 and unbelievers.

Now others who have not been reconciled to God by the death of His Son are condemned already and permanently remain under His Wrath John 3:18, 36.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

That's how we know from Scripture that not all men shall be saved by Christ's Life, for many are not reconciled to God, so as a consequence they shall pay the wages Rom. 6:23 for their own sins in the lake of fire; which is the second death Rev. 21:8 !
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

Thanks
    Thanked 4,933 Times in 2,866 Posts

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You do not believe 1 John 2:2

1 John 2:2 New King James Version (NKJV)
    2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Raven For Your Post:

k0de (July 18th, 2019)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Amen Brother, we know that Reconciliation to God is Salvation, meaning those which have been Saved from the penalty of their sins by Christ's Death on their behalf are in the Favor of God even while being His enemies Rom. 5:9-10 and unbelievers.

Now others who have not been reconciled to God by the death of His Son are condemned already and permanently remain under His Wrath John 3:18, 36.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

That's how we know from Scripture that not all men shall be saved by Christ's Life, for many are not reconciled to God, so as a consequence they shall pay the wages Rom. 6:23 for their own sins in the lake of fire; which is the second death Rev. 21:8 !
    Thank God for your logic guided by the word of God !

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notice Paul says that these believers were reconciled to God by His Sons death even while they were being enemies or unbelievers. Read it Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Now if this be true, then these believers were reconciled to God by Christs death before they were actual believers or had faith in Christ !
    Last edited by beloved57; July 18th, 2019 at 07:39 AM.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank God for your logic guided by the word of God !
    Always Thanking and Praising Him for that great Privilege He has given us 2 Thess. 2:13 !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (July 18th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notice Paul says that these believers were reconciled to God by His Sons death even while they were being enemies or unbelievers. Read it Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Now if this be true, then these believers were reconciled to God by Christs death before they were actual believers or had faith in Christ !

So true, even before they knew anything about Christ or having faith in Him, and while being unconverted and His enemies, God's Elect were already reconciled to Him by Christ's Death on their behalf.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (July 18th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
    You do not believe 1 John 2:2

1 John 2:2 New King James Version (NKJV)
    2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.
    The doctrines of limited, and unlimited atonement are absolutely garbage. It creates tension when there's no need. Real Christians know that Godís love is infinite, and that Christís power and love is infinite. This dilemma is a false one created to fulfill the lies and lust of one own misunderstanding.
    Abraham did not do such things.... (John 8:40)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost" (Luke 19:10).

"A quiet rebuke to the Pharisees and priests and their followers, who would limit the redeemed" (Pulpit Commentary}.

"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him" (John 3:17).

"This is a trustworthy saying, worthy of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners...(1 Timothy 1:15).

"For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost" (Matthew 18:11).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bradley D For Your Post:

k0de (July 19th, 2019)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley D View Post
    "For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost" (Luke 19:10).

"A quiet rebuke to the Pharisees and priests and their followers, who would limit the redeemed" (Pulpit Commentary}.

"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him" (John 3:17).

"This is a trustworthy saying, worthy of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners...(1 Timothy 1:15).

"For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost" (Matthew 18:11).
    You care to discuss the OP and what is stated with Rom 5:10 ?

Charles Spurgeon !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

k0de (July 19th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am dicussing it. I do not believe in cutting and pasting scripture to make it say what I want it to.

Thanks

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Christ died for all even though all will not accept the sacrifice.

Jim Elliot

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bright Raven For Your Post:

k0de (July 26th, 2019),steko (July 25th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,300 Times in 1,656 Posts

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christ died for all even though all will not accept the sacrifice.
    You are claiming it is the sole perogrative of the human will to be saved or not.

If the sovereign will of God is so thusly discarded in the determination of the salvation of men, then I would contend that due to the TOTAL depravity of the heart, mind, and soul of all mankind, that not a single soul would ever choose to accept the sacrifice of Christ.
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nang View Post
    You are claiming it is the sole perogrative of the human will to be saved or not.

If the sovereign will of God is so thusly discarded in the determination of the salvation of men, then I would contend that due to the TOTAL depravity of the heart, mind, and soul of all mankind, that not a single soul would ever choose to accept the sacrifice of Christ.
    No, that is what you are saying. God is sovereign! He determines through His omniscience who is saved and who is not saved. He and He alone determines who will be saved and who is not saved. Only those who are chosen by God's will answer the call to salvation. This has already been predetermined.

Jim Elliot

Thanks
    Thanked 2,300 Times in 1,656 Posts

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, that is what you are saying. God is sovereign! He determines through His omniscience who is saved and who is not saved. He and He alone determines who will be saved and who is not saved. Only those who are chosen by God's will answer the call to salvation. This has already been predetermined.
    Agreed!

But Christ died for those predestined by Him for salvation, alone

Jesus Christ did not suffer nor remit the sins of reprobate unbelievers who reject and spit upon the reality and accomplishments of His death.
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

Thread Information