User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Sandyhook still unanswered Questions

  1. #16
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,816
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 3,227 Times in 2,175 Posts

    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    413086
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    a third of the way in you identify a "Halbig" - a quick google search shows "Wolfgang Halbig", who is, apparently, an insignificant nobody who has been magnified by the attention given him by people like anna and barbie
    You perhaps meant to say "THall", who trotted out Halbig's stupid fantasies and suggested that they posed important questions. (perhaps he didn't intend to make it look as though they were his own) I just showed that they had been thoroughly debunked.

    maybe you guys should stop doing that
    Not when it's that easy to deflate someone's whacked-out conspiracy stories.

    Anna posed an important question:
    can you understand why people (especially morons) might believe this?
    Who, after seeing that debunking, will take it seriously?
    This message is hidden because ...

  2. #17
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25,583
    Thanks
    4,167
    Thanked 9,744 Times in 7,255 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147786
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    You perhaps meant to say "THall" ...
    nope, i meant what i said - it's people like you and anna who breathe life into this nonsense



    and it's people like THall who troll for people like you and anna, and you guys take the bait every single time

  3. #18
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,816
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 3,227 Times in 2,175 Posts

    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    413086
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    nope, i meant what i said - it's people like you and anna who breathe life into this nonsense
    As I said, after reading that debunking, who would give it any credibility at all? You're annoyed that it got shot down so easily. Don't worry, you'll find something else; there's a lot of it out there.

    and it's people like THall who troll for people like you and anna,
    I think you're projecting a little here. THall is maybe too willing to believe some things, but I think you're wrong to suggest that he's dishonest.

    It was a perfectly good conspiracy theory, taken down by a pack of ugly little facts. Let it go, and find another one.

    There's plenty of them out there for you.
    This message is hidden because ...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (June 15th, 2019)

  5. #19
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25,583
    Thanks
    4,167
    Thanked 9,744 Times in 7,255 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147786
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    ... You're annoyed that it got shot down so easily....
    back to your old tricks again?

    perhaps it's time you had another time-out

  6. #20
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25,583
    Thanks
    4,167
    Thanked 9,744 Times in 7,255 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147786
    bump for @annabenedetti
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    can you understand why people (especially morons) might believe this (that Sandy Hook was staged to give government officials the justification to ban guns)?

    are you familiar with the NYS-SAFE ACT, that my scumbag governor rammed through the legislature literally in the middle of the night, without public debate, in response to Sandy Hook?

  7. #21
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,816
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 3,227 Times in 2,175 Posts

    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    413086
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    back to your old tricks again?

    perhaps it's time you had another time-out
    We don't seem to be able to have a conversation without you getting upset. So you're getting an ignore for a few weeks. Maybe you should do that for me, too. Might be good for your blood pressure.

    Bye, now.
    This message is hidden because ...

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (June 15th, 2019),Arthur Brain (June 15th, 2019)

  9. #22
    Toxic Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    18,771
    Thanks
    496
    Thanked 12,464 Times in 8,863 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147848
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Bye, now.
    Bye.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

  10. #23
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,816
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 3,227 Times in 2,175 Posts

    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    413086
    Forgot about you. You're out of sight for a while, too...
    This message is hidden because ...

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (June 15th, 2019),Stripe (June 15th, 2019)

  12. #24
    Toxic Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    18,771
    Thanks
    496
    Thanked 12,464 Times in 8,863 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147848
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    You're out of sight for a while, too...


    I've never been so "upset" in my whole life.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    ok doser (June 16th, 2019)

  14. #25
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25,583
    Thanks
    4,167
    Thanked 9,744 Times in 7,255 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147786
    I can't begin to describe how upset I am

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    Stripe (June 15th, 2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us