User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man being made in the Image of God necessitated his sin.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 833 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    One you know nothing of because he brought you forth as an atheist. Not through any choice of your own, but by His sovereign will.
    1. I am not an atheist.
    2. The idea that man has no choice at all is pathetic

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chair View Post
    1. I am not an atheist.
    I can name many things
    that you have no choice in the matter concerning you.

But for the sake of argument
    Name anything that is is solely your choice
    that determines the outcome in any situation
    concerning you.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. I am not an atheist.
    You are atheist in the true meaning of the word. The meaning you don't know. Your existence, your ignorance, your fear of death and anxiety all bring glory to Elohim, because you are what He chose to make you.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You are atheist in the true meaning of the word. The meaning you don't know. Your existence, your ignorance, your fear of death and anxiety all bring glory to Elohim, because you are what He chose to make you.
    Ah, you're like Humpty Dumpty! I get it.
    "There's glory for you!"

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, you're like Humpty Dumpty! I get it.
    "There's glory for you!"
    Your post says far more about you than it does about me.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your post says far more about you than it does about me.
    ‘You’re holding it upside down!’ Alice interrupted.

‘To be sure I was!’ Humpty Dumpty said gaily, as she turned it round for him. ‘I thought it looked a little queer. As I was saying, that seems to be done right — though I haven’t time to look it over thoroughly just now — and that shows that there are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents —’

‘Certainly,’ said Alice.

‘And only one for birthday presents, you know. There’s glory for you!’

‘I don’t know what you mean by “glory,”’ Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. ‘Of course you don’t — till I tell you. I meant “there’s a nice knock-down argument for you!”’

‘But “glory” doesn’t mean “a nice knock-down argument,”’ Alice objected.

‘When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

‘You’re holding it upside down!’ Alice interrupted.

‘To be sure I was!’ Humpty Dumpty said gaily, as she turned it round for him. ‘I thought it looked a little queer. As I was saying, that seems to be done right — though I haven’t time to look it over thoroughly just now — and that shows that there are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents —’

‘Certainly,’ said Alice.

‘And only one for birthday presents, you know. There’s glory for you!’

‘I don’t know what you mean by “glory,”’ Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. ‘Of course you don’t — till I tell you. I meant “there’s a nice knock-down argument for you!”’

‘But “glory” doesn’t mean “a nice knock-down argument,”’ Alice objected.

‘When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.
    I forgive you because I can forgive you.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One you know nothing of because he brought you forth as an atheist. Not through any choice of your own, but by His sovereign will.

I believe one has a choice to believe or not. Some can turn from non-belief to believing. I believe it takes being between a rock and a hard to come to believe. I did it in a mental/detox ward at the age of 40 in 1991.

"But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first" (Mt. 19:30).

Thread Information