Thread: Evolution and its effects.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because Stripe is on your ignore list.

Because he doesn't live by trust and has no understanding.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    You're very sure of that, but you don't even know what it is. Wouldn't you be more effective against evolution, if you knew what it is you're fighting?

That's what a prominent atheist scientist said, after a scientist (who was a Christian) first proposed it.

Hmmm... even "Answers in Genesis" knows better than that:

After Adam and Eve sinned and the Curse ravaged the earth, mutations, natural selection, and other mechanisms led to much variation within the created kinds. This diversity helps animals to survive, especially in the diverse and hostile post-Flood environments.
    https://answersingenesis.org/natural...not-evolution/
    I note that you cannot address the scripture.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Toxic Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,017 Times in 9,145 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post

unTruster
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,348 Times in 2,268 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I note that you cannot address the scripture.
    St. Augustine did that far better than I could:

Often, a non-Christian knows something about the earth, the heavens, and the other parts of the world, about the motions and orbits of the stars and even their sizes and distances, … and this knowledge he holds with certainty from reason and experience. It is thus offensive and disgraceful for an unbeliever to hear a Christian talk nonsense about such things, claiming that what he is saying is based in Scripture. We should do all we can to avoid such an embarrassing situation, which people see as ignorance in the Christian and laugh to scorn.

The shame is not so much that an ignorant person is laughed at, but rather that people outside the faith believe that we hold such opinions, and thus our teachings are rejected as ignorant and unlearned. If they find a Christian mistaken in a subject that they know well and hear him maintaining his foolish opinions as based on our teachings, how are they going to believe these teachings in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven, when they think these teachings are filled with fallacies about facts which they have learnt from experience and reason.

Reckless and presumptuous expounders of Scripture bring about much harm when they are caught in their mischievous false opinions by those not bound by our sacred texts. And even more so when they then try to defend their rash and obviously untrue statements by quoting a shower of words from Scripture and even recite from memory passages which they think will support their case ‘without understanding either what they are saying or what they assert with such assurance.’ (1 Timothy 1:7)
    St. Augustine of Hippo, De Genisi ad litteram

You shotgun random scripture, hoping something will connect. But as I said, because you don't even know what "evolution" means, you have no hope of making that work.

Learn to trust God and His word, instead of whatever happens to seem right to you.
    This message is hidden because ...

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    You shotgun random scripture, hoping something will connect.
    And you present your opinion in place of scripture, which even when you do address is done so from your modern reinvention of it.

Moreover, you don't even know what "evolution" means; you think it's a fact.

Nope. It's just a religion.

Learn to trust God and His word instead of whatever seems right to you.
    E≈mc2

-Bob B.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

Right Divider (June 18th, 2019)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because The Barbarian is on your ignore list.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,592 Times in 5,509 Posts

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because The Barbarian is on your ignore list.
    Reminder: When you are ignoring someone--please do not quote them in posts or talk about them.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

ok doser (June 16th, 2019),Right Divider (June 18th, 2019)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Reminder: When you are ignoring someone--please do not quote them in posts or talk about them.
    It makes it rather difficult when they are trolling all the threads I start.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,592 Times in 5,509 Posts

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then you must not be ignoring them.

I recommend that if you don't like what someone posts, and you already have them on ignore, get this:

IGNORE THEM!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

ok doser (June 16th, 2019),Right Divider (June 18th, 2019)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We troll because we love.
    E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,811 Times in 5,486 Posts

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    We troll because we love.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (June 17th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,348 Times in 2,268 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Almost everyone who puts people on "ignore", actually peeks.
    This message is hidden because ...

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,058 Times in 7,492 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Greenrage was the only poster who ever mastered it

Thread Information