User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iniquity wasn't ever charged to the Elect !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,911 Times in 2,811 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iniquity wasn't ever charged to the Elect !

Ps 32:2

Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

The reason for this is because their iniquity has been charged to their Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ. It has always been charged to Him, the Lamb slain fro the foundation Rev 13:18, the Lamb foreordained before the foundation of the world 1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

All the sins Gods Elect were guilty of in Adam and in themselves, Christ had always been responsible by Law and Justice, and not them.
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post

Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

The reason for this is because their iniquity has been charged to their Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ. It has always been charged to Him, the Lamb slain fro the foundation Rev 13:18, the Lamb foreordained before the foundation of the world 1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

All the sins Gods Elect were guilty of in Adam and in themselves, Christ had always been responsible by Law and Justice, and not them.
    Prior to converion, a man is subject to condemnation. If you have not experienced the instant delivery from enmity unto peace then you have not to be born above and you're still in your sin. The proof of which is that you are blind to the truth.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In “Romans 5, the justification is co-extensive with the condemnation. Since all share in one, all share in the other. If only a certain portion of the human race had partaken of the sin of Adam, only a certain portion would partake of the justification of Christ. But St. Paul affirms all to have been involved in one, and all to be included in the other.” -John A.D. Mauricq-

"You know the story of how Adam landed us in the dilemma we’re in—first sin, then death, and no one exempt from either sin or death. That sin disturbed relations with God in everything and everyone, but the extent of the disturbance was not clear until God spelled it out in detail to Moses.

So death, this huge abyss separating us from God, dominated the landscape from Adam to Moses. Even those who didn’t sin precisely as Adam did by disobeying a specific command of God still had to experience this termination of life, this separation from God. But Adam, who got us into this, also points ahead to the One who will get us out of it.

Yet the rescuing gift is not exactly parallel to the death-dealing sin. If one man’s sin put crowds of people at the dead-end abyss of separation from God, just think what God’s gift poured through one man, Jesus Christ, will do!

There’s no comparison between that death-dealing sin and this generous, life-giving gift.

The verdict on that one sin was the death sentence; the verdict on the many sins that followed was this wonderful life sentence. If death got the upper hand through one man’s wrongdoing, can you imagine the breathtaking recovery life makes, sovereign life, in those who grasp with both hands this wildly extravagant life-gift, this grand setting-everything-right, that the one man Jesus Christ provides?

Here it is in a nutshell:

Just as one person did it wrong and got us in all this trouble with sin and death, another person did it right and got us out of it. But more than just getting us out of trouble, he got us into life! One man said no to God and put many people in the wrong; one man said yes to God and put many in the right." -The Message-

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dr.Robert Young

Author of.....

1. A New Translation Of The Bible

2. New Concordance To The Greek New Testament

3. Dictionary & Concordance Of Bible Words & Synonyms.

4. Concise Concordance To Eight Thousand Changes Of The Revised Testament

5. Numerous Other Words In Biblical & Oriental Literature.

Dr. Robert Young Analytical Concordance

pa'ß =

All points, all men, all things. All, whole, completely. (1075 verses)

All = lk=

All, the whole, any, each, every, everything, totality. (24 passages)

All =lylk=

Entire, all. Complete, wholly. (15 verses)

All = br =

Multitudes/ abundance (149 verses)

All= o&loß =

All. Whole. Completely. (99 verses)

This is your mission for today beloved57, should you be willing to accept it.... List the koine Greek scholars who maintain all does not mean all.

Koine Greek Scholars: All does not mean all =

1. _____________________________________________.

2.______________________________________________

3.______________________________________________

4.______________________________________________

5. ______________________________________________

6. ______________________________________________

7._______________________________________________

Why not start with the Greek-English Lexicon Of The New Testament by William F. Arndt & Wilbur Gingrich

PAS, pa'sa, pa'n gen. pantov", pavsh", pantov" (dat. pl. pa'si and pa'sin vary considerably in the mss.; s. W-S. §5, 28; cf. Rob. 219-21) (Hom.+; inscr., pap., LXX, En., Ep. Arist., Philo, Joseph., Test. 12 Patr.)

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely Always Brother !

Just as in a court of Law, God's Justice was completely satisfied for all the sins His Elect will ever commit in time Ps. 32:2, because they were already imputed / charged to Christ the foreordained Lamb
    Rev. 13:8; Is. 53:6; 1 Pet. 1:20, and His Righteousness Imputed to them, solely by His Blood Work on their behalf, and that is even while they were being His enemies; in a state of impurity / sinfulness !

Rom. 5:8-10

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (June 4th, 2019)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FineLinen View Post
    In “Romans 5, the justification is co-extensive with the condemnation. Since all share in one, all share in the other. If only a certain portion of the human race had partaken of the sin of Adam, only a certain portion would partake of the justification of Christ. But St. Paul affirms all to have been involved in one, and all to be included in the other.” -John A.D. Mauricq-

"You know the story of how Adam landed us in the dilemma we’re in—first sin, then death, and no one exempt from either sin or death. That sin disturbed relations with God in everything and everyone, but the extent of the disturbance was not clear until God spelled it out in detail to Moses.

So death, this huge abyss separating us from God, dominated the landscape from Adam to Moses. Even those who didn’t sin precisely as Adam did by disobeying a specific command of God still had to experience this termination of life, this separation from God. But Adam, who got us into this, also points ahead to the One who will get us out of it.

Yet the rescuing gift is not exactly parallel to the death-dealing sin. If one man’s sin put crowds of people at the dead-end abyss of separation from God, just think what God’s gift poured through one man, Jesus Christ, will do!

There’s no comparison between that death-dealing sin and this generous, life-giving gift.

The verdict on that one sin was the death sentence; the verdict on the many sins that followed was this wonderful life sentence. If death got the upper hand through one man’s wrongdoing, can you imagine the breathtaking recovery life makes, sovereign life, in those who grasp with both hands this wildly extravagant life-gift, this grand setting-everything-right, that the one man Jesus Christ provides?

Here it is in a nutshell:

Just as one person did it wrong and got us in all this trouble with sin and death, another person did it right and got us out of it. But more than just getting us out of trouble, he got us into life! One man said no to God and put many people in the wrong; one man said yes to God and put many in the right." -The Message-
    Rom 5 speak of the elect.

Charles Spurgeon !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (June 5th, 2019)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    Prior to converion, a man is subject to condemnation. If you have not experienced the instant delivery from enmity unto peace then you have not to be born above and you're still in your sin. The proof of which is that you are blind to the truth.
    The elect dont have sin and its condemnation imputed to them. They're Blessed like that. It was imputed to Christ for them.

Charles Spurgeon !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (June 5th, 2019)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The elect dont have sin and its condemnation imputed to them. They're Blessed like that. It was imputed to Christ for them.
    It is not applied at conception nor at birth. The effect of salvation from guilt and condemnation is only applied at regeneration. If you had been saved you would have experienced this simple fact. Was Israel under the whip down in Eygpt of were they on holiday...

"Surely I was brought forth in iniquity; I was sinful when my mother conceived me".
    Last edited by Truster; June 4th, 2019 at 11:55 PM.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

patrick jane (June 4th, 2019)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because sin was never imputed to Gods Elect because it was imputed to their Saviour Surety from the foundation. We know this because scripture declares He was slain from the foundation of the world Rev 13:8

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

So why would He be slain ? Simple, for the sins of His Sheep/Elect/Church charged to Him and not them, though they are guilty of incurring them.

So Gods Elect were factually Justified from their sins before God from the foundation of the world !

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    It is not applied at conception nor at birth. The effect of salvation from guilt and condemnation is only applied at regeneration. If you had been saved you would have experienced this simple fact. Was Israel under the whip down in Eygpt of were they on holiday...

"Surely I was brought forth in iniquity; I was sinful when my mother conceived me".
    No one said the elect werent sinners from birth, sure they are, but their sins whichh make them sinners arent charged to their account, not ever ! God doesnt impute sin unto them, they are blessed like that.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Christ wasn't actually slain for their sins from the foundation, save for Gods Eternal Purpose wherein time is swallowed up in eternity, but having their sins already charged to Him, He would come in the world " in the fullness of time Gal 4:4 and suffer and die and put away their sins before Gods Law and Justice Heb 9:26

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks
    Thanked 21,289 Times in 11,994 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

False premise leads to false conclusions.

That is the very definition of "b57 theology".
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So in light of the blessedness of non imputation the Elect of God were never legally responsible for their sins because Christ was as their Surety Heb 7:22

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

And what Testament or Covenant is that ? And when was He made the Surety of it ?
    Last edited by beloved57; June 5th, 2019 at 12:21 PM.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because sin was never imputed to Gods Elect because it was imputed to their Saviour Surety from the foundation. We know this because scripture declares He was slain from the foundation of the world Rev 13:8

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

So why would He be slain ? Simple, for the sins of His Sheep/Elect/Church charged to Him and not them, though they are guilty of incurring them.

So Gods Elect were factually Justified from their sins before God from the foundation of the world !

Yes they were, because the sins of God's Elect were Imputed to Christ their Surety from Everlasting or before the foundation of the World Rev. 13:8, that's when they were Justified / Saved in the Mind and Purpose of God, as He so Decreed it be.

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, [Justified us] and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Yes they were, because the sins of God's Elect were Imputed to Christ their Surety from Everlasting or before the foundation of the World Rev. 13:8, that's when they were Justified / Saved in the Mind and Purpose of God, as He so Decreed it be.

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, [Justified us] and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
    Amen. Thank God for the fellowship in the Truth !

Charles Spurgeon !

Thread Information