TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

POTUS

President and Mrs Trump visit the United Kingdom and because of pride fail to acknowledge protocol. In so doing they deny Yah Veh's anointed monarch the dignity her station is entitled to. Of all the foolish things he has done this will have the most dire of consequences. They failed to humble themselves and so they will be humbled,
    They have also put their family and the nation he represents in danger. He can't build a wall high enough to hold back fury.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Rusha (June 4th, 2019)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,614 Times in 7,164 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    no idea what you're talking about - did he step on a corgi?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

CatholicCrusader (June 3rd, 2019),JudgeRightly (June 4th, 2019)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    President and Mrs Trump visit the United Kingdom and because of pride fail to acknowledge protocol.........
    That's just plain stupid.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    That's just plain stupid.
    Are you suggesting Yah Veh now cherishes pride and arrogance? Of course, you do, being a Roman Catholic.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you suggesting Yah Veh now cherishes pride and arrogance?
    Nope. I am suggesting that your post is stupid.

Of course, you do, being a Roman Catholic.
    Ahh yes, throw in a little anti-Catholic bigotry on top of your stupid post. Well done.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope. I am suggesting that your post is stupid.

Ahh yes, throw in a little anti-Catholic bigotry on top of your stupid post. Well done.
    "But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant".

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Rusha (June 4th, 2019)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant".
    And I will leave you to that.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I will leave you to that.
    As I was typing I knew you would do that, but then realised it was written of that you and your kind would call good evil. You proved it during the inquisition and you continue to do so. PJ was brought up Roman Catholic and his hatred of the just is tangible.

Thread Information