User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: Hell is a Parable for the Womb

  1. #16
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
    Babies come from the physical union of their parents. They don't come from the lower parts of the earth or the netherworld.

    No one knows where the spirit or soul comes from or if such things even exist. Many think they do, but thinking a thing doesn't make it a fact.
    When Jesus descended into the Lower Parts of the Earth... aka... Mary's Womb, One can also make the argument that he went into other Wombs as well to 'give gifts'...

    Ephesians 4:8
    "Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men"


    What were these gifts?

    Ephesians 4:11
    "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers"


    How did he do this?

    He did it in the Mother's Belly...

    Jeremiah 1:5
    "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations"


    The gifts were given *before* coming out of the Belly!

    Look at the context...

    Ephesians 4:14
    "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive"


    He is speaking of children.

    Look...

    Ephesians 4:15
    "But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ"


    Growing up people.

    Again, context...

    Ephesians 4:16
    "From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love"


    These verses speak of a fetus growing in the Womb and/or children growing up. However you want to look at it, either way we are talking about becoming Born Again.

  2. #17
    Over 750 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    876
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 478 Times in 328 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    157971
    I read this thread and I have to say the concept being promoted and the scripture used to support it reminds me of the Babylonian Talmud(BT). Not that the BT supports this idea because it doesn't. It's the abstraction upon abstraction of scripture found in the BT and the highly abstracted reasoning in this thread supporting the opening idea that are parallels. In both the BT and this thread we see scripture abstracted so far that it doesn't even resemble what the scripture being quoted actually says and speaks to.

  3. #18
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Just to be clear, we are talking about reincarnation.

    Reincarnation is Biblical... completely and totally.

    This is the 'missing link' that is purposely kept hidden from the masses.

    I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.


  4. #19
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Let's ask Jesus where we come from...

    John 8:23
    "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world"


    And there you have it. We come from below.


  5. #20
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
    Just to be clear, we are talking about reincarnation.
    BTW... there are many terms for reincarnation in the Bible.

    The main one is 'Mystery of Iniquity'.

    Now you know.

  6. #21
    TOL Subscriber George Affleck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Markham, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,734
    Thanks
    1,091
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 626 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    531914
    Base12 is a parable for the duodecimal system.
    Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

  7. #22
    TOL Subscriber George Affleck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Markham, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,734
    Thanks
    1,091
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 626 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    531914
    Quote Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
    One can also make the argument that he went into other Wombs as well to 'give gifts'...
    Yes, and He went into the Upper Womb with the apostles. Don't fowget that.
    Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to George Affleck For Your Post:

    CatholicCrusader (June 3rd, 2019)

  9. #23
    TOL Subscriber
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Carmarthenshire
    Posts
    8,715
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 851 Times in 741 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    183818
    Which would mean that you and everyone who agrees with or approves of your false doctrine is heading for The Womb.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

    "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

    I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

    Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

    I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

  10. #24
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by George Affleck View Post
    Base12 is a parable for the duodecimal system.

  11. #25
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    Which would mean that you and everyone who agrees with or approves of your false doctrine is heading for The Womb.
    You were "told" reincarnation was not Biblical. We all were told.

    Did you ever bother to verify this?

    If so, what did you find?

  12. #26
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by George Affleck View Post
    Yes, and He went into the Upper Womb with the apostles. Don't fowget that.
    Interesting you say that.

    Because if you are serious, that is a Deep Truth.

    New Jerusalem is in fact a picture of a Womb... a Spiritual Womb.

    She is the Mother of us all...

    Galatians 4:26
    "But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"


    Has anyone here ever noticed New Jerusalem has a monthly cycle?

    Revelation 22:2
    "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations"


    Every month she has 'fruit'.

    Same as an Earthly Mother.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Base12 For Your Post:

    Zeke (June 3rd, 2019)

  14. #27
    TOL Subscriber
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Carmarthenshire
    Posts
    8,715
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 851 Times in 741 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    183818
    Quote Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
    You were "told" reincarnation was not Biblical. We all were told.

    Did you ever bother to verify this?

    If so, what did you find?
    The truth has set me free from error and superstition as well as a host of other things. This will probably be the first and last time I respond to you. I have an allergic reaction when exposed to blatant stupidity and willful ignorance. You have both in abundance.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

    "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

    I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

    Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

    I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

  15. #28
    Over 2500 post club Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,618
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 408 Times in 375 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    152958
    Quote Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
    Interesting you say that.

    Because if you are serious, that is a Deep Truth.

    New Jerusalem is in fact a picture of a Womb... a Spiritual Womb.

    She is the Mother of us all...

    Galatians 4:26
    "But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"


    Has anyone here ever noticed New Jerusalem has a monthly cycle?

    Revelation 22:2
    "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations"


    Every month she has 'fruit'.

    Same as an Earthly Mother.

    The problem with most biblical theology is their "outlook" Luke 17:20, the "inward" is an invisible stumbling stone they mock as of the devil or insanity, yet this is a required experience if one is really following the will of the Father Galatians 1:12.

    The dead letter is more important to the old man of flesh as literal history than spiritual allegory Galatians 4:24, Psalms 78:2, Proverbs 1:6, the mystery is tolerated 2 Cor 13:5, but its a cute little homily few take literally inwardly Luke 17:21, instead they follow men Matt 23:13. Matt 11:11.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

    Base12 (June 3rd, 2019)

  17. #29
    Journeyman k0de's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4301
    Quote Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
    Hell is a Parable for the Womb

    There are two ways to understand Hell...

    1) As taught to a child
    2) As taught to an adult


    The adult meaning has been hidden from Christians for centuries. Because of this, most do not understand what Hell is truly about.

    In other words, the children's version of the teaching of Hell is meant to protect children from adult themes such as "where do babies come from?". A modern-day comparison may be found in the story of the Stork and how babies are delivered by the bird.

    When children grow up however, they are then taught the 'adult' meaning of where babies come from. They don't come from storks, but rather from the Womb of the Mother.

    Thus, the adult version of the concept of Hell has to do with where you and I come from.

    *WARNING*

    Truth hurts. We all know this. What you are about to read may trigger Cognitive Dissonance as the veil of deception is lifted from your consciousness.

    Please proceed with caution as most will not be able to accept what they are about to read.

    In fact, most who read this cannot control their emotions and react with severe hatred, name calling etc. Let’s hope TOL is different.

    What no one has been able to do however, is to prove this information wrong. Because of this fact, many forums outright censor these discussions, which adds credence to Truth telling being a revolutionary act.

    Let’s begin with this verse…

    Psalms 139:15
    “My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth


    We come from the ‘Lowest Parts of the Earth’. Even non-Christians know this is referring to Hell. So how can this be? We know we come from the Womb, so what is going on here?

    Again, this is meant to hide the adult theme from the child. Hell is a parable for the Womb and where babies come from.

    Christians are taught that the above verse is ‘not literal’ and that we must not believe what is written. Instead, we must look at it as ‘poetry’ and ignore the deep and profound meaning.

    Note that the verse isn't speaking of the 'ingredients' that make up a Human that were formed deep below the Earth's crust. It's about the place a fetus forms.

    The Bible is filled with these allusions and innuendos.

    Here is another example…

    Isaiah 51:1
    “Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged


    Here we see the word ‘Pit’ in which again, both Christians and non-Christians alike know that the Pit is another reference to Hell.

    What is interesting is the most Scholars agree that the Pit being referred to here is none other than Sarah! We can see this in the next verse…

    Isaiah 51:2
    "Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him”


    Indeed, Hell and the Pit is where babies, i.e. you and I, come from.

    Speculation. No further questions.
    Abraham did not do such things.... (John 8:40)

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k0de For Your Post:

    Truster (June 3rd, 2019)

  19. #30
    Over 500 post club ttruscott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 39 Times in 31 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20035
    Quote Originally Posted by k0de View Post
    Speculation. No further questions.
    What? Do you really think that all theology is not exegesis which is interpretation which is speculation???
    I Champion GOD’s holiness:
    - GOD did not need evil so did not create evil for any reason.
    - All evil is creature-created.

    I Champion Our Free will:
    - All spirits created in HIS image had an equal ability and opportunity to choose either heaven or hell by their free will.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ttruscott For Your Post:

    k0de (June 3rd, 2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us