User Tag List

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 450

Thread: Mueller turns up the heat on impeachment

  1. #31
    TOL Legend annabenedetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13,574
    Thanks
    7,798
    Thanked 9,811 Times in 5,486 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147748
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    Muler is so corrupt he deserves zero respect. He has a very long history, decades, of corrupt behavior. He has been a Clinton fixer since he was first appointed by Bill.
    Let's start with this: He was acting deputy AG for GW Bush before GW nominated him for FBI director. He's a Republican. How you came to "Clinton fixer" is beyond me, so please provide some evidence for your charge.

    You don't become a fixer for the most notorious crime family in the US without being irredeemably corrupt yourself. He has intentionally been a part of railroading men into jail for crimes they did not commit. And he then did his best to keep them in jail afterwards. And for what? To protect a criminal.
    He received a purple heart for combat valor in Vietnam, something impossible for our current Cadet Bone Spurs to live up to since Trump repeatedly dodged his draft. Mueller took a stand against GW's enhanced interrogation and warrantless wiretapping. I'm not saying he hasn't made bad or questionable decisions, when you take a stand it often requires going out on a ledge.

    Now: who did he railroad and why?

    Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (May 31st, 2019),quip (May 31st, 2019),Rusha (May 31st, 2019),Town Heretic (May 31st, 2019)

  3. #32
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    26,024
    Thanks
    4,442
    Thanked 10,047 Times in 7,489 Posts

    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147792
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    ... our current Cadet Bone Spurs to live up to since Trump repeatedly dodged his draft.


    what's next anna?

    planning to mock those with muscular dystrophy who were rejected for service?

  4. #33
    TOL Legend annabenedetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13,574
    Thanks
    7,798
    Thanked 9,811 Times in 5,486 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147748
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post


    what's next anna?

    planning to mock those with muscular dystrophy who were rejected for service?
    You know who coined the term? Sen. Tammy Duckworth, who lost both her legs in combat.

    As for mocking (real) disabilities, Trump's already taken care of that for you:


    Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (May 31st, 2019),Rusha (May 31st, 2019)

  6. #34
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    26,024
    Thanks
    4,442
    Thanked 10,047 Times in 7,489 Posts

    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147792
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    You know who coined the term?
    i know who used it - you

    you're disgraceful

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    CatholicCrusader (June 1st, 2019)

  8. #35
    Over 1000 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,159
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 643 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166568
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    Let's start with this: He was acting deputy AG for GW Bush before GW nominated him for FBI director. He's a Republican. How you came to "Clinton fixer" is beyond me, so please provide some evidence for your charge.



    He received a purple heart for combat valor in Vietnam, something impossible for our current Cadet Bone Spurs to live up to since he repeatedly dodged his draft. He took a stand against GW's enhanced interrogation and warrantless wiretapping. I'm not saying he hasn't made bad or questionable decisions, when you take a stand it often requires going out on a ledge.

    Now: who did he railroad and why?
    Muler has been a deep state operative for a long time. Being republican is no guarantee against it. Do you realize that Paul Ryan was someone used by the Clintons too? He has tight working relationship with the Clinton foundation which is nothing more than a money laundering operation as it has never been a legally constituted charity. None of the fraudulent Clinton "charities" have ever followed the laws concerning charities. Muler was a US prosecutor long before he was appointed by Bush, and he was appointed to that position by Clinton.

    A purple heart is not evidence of having a moral character. The mafia worked closely with the US government during WW2 in what was called Operation Husky: the invasion of Italy. Did that make them fine upstanding moral members of society with unimpeachable characters? I can't believe you even made this argument for Muler as it is completely irrelevant to his character. Here's a link to a few other guys who were decorated members of the military. https://listverse.com/2017/07/04/10-...-of-uncle-sam/ Did their military service make them good guys too? According to your argument with regard to Muler their military awards were evidence of their fine characters. Some of these guys won good conduct medals from the military.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ffreeloader For Your Post:

    ok doser (May 31st, 2019)

  10. #36
    TOL Legend annabenedetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13,574
    Thanks
    7,798
    Thanked 9,811 Times in 5,486 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147748
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    i know who used it - you

    you're disgraceful
    Spare me the feigned outrage...

    Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (May 31st, 2019),Rusha (May 31st, 2019)

  12. #37
    TOL Legend annabenedetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13,574
    Thanks
    7,798
    Thanked 9,811 Times in 5,486 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147748
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    Muler was a US prosecutor long before he was appointed by Bush, and he was appointed to that position by Clinton.
    That's stretching. Stretching a bit farther back, he was appointed Acting US Attorney for the District of MA by Reagan in 1986. (And don't forget Bush 41.)

    A purple heart is not evidence of having a moral character.
    smh... I'll just let that stand there.


    Still waiting to find out who he railroaded and why. You've got a lot of allegations, but have offered nothing to support them.

    Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (May 31st, 2019),Rusha (May 31st, 2019),Town Heretic (May 31st, 2019)

  14. #38
    Out of Order Town Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Within a whisper of rivers...
    Posts
    21,037
    Thanks
    3,923
    Thanked 8,441 Times in 4,930 Posts

    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147840
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    That's stretching. Stretching a bit farther back, he was appointed Acting US Attorney for the District of MA by Reagan in 1986. (And don't forget Bush 41.)
    His credentials are hard to honestly contest, though you can make up all sorts of vague accusations at the drop of a hat, if you have one.

    smh... I'll just let that stand there.
    The use of veterans by the right is really peculiar. But the alliance is issue/tissue deep.

    Still waiting to find out who he railroaded and why.
    Get a comfortable chair and a good book.

    You've got a lot of allegations, but have offered nothing to support them.
    Probably hidden within the archives of the "deep state"...under the flat earth. That sort of thing.

    Muller was put in an impossible position, but I think he's made it as clear as he can that Congress needs to step in here.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

    Pro-Life







  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (May 31st, 2019),Arthur Brain (May 31st, 2019),quip (May 31st, 2019)

  16. #39
    Over 1000 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,159
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 643 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166568
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    That's stretching. Stretching a bit farther back, he was appointed Acting US Attorney for the District of MA by Reagan in 1986. (And don't forget Bush 41.)



    smh... I'll just let that stand there.


    Still waiting to find out who he railroaded and why. You've got a lot of allegations, but have offered nothing to support them.
    So, you're the one that made the argument that Muler is a good guy because of his having a purple heart and I demonstrate how foolish that reasoning is, and you claim my reasoning is stupid? I guess honesty isn't one of your better attributes.

    Mueller was involved in a case in New York where 3 guys were railroaded into jail because the FBI wanted to protect Whitey Bulger, a mass murderer. Mueller wrote letters saying those guys needed to stay in jail because they were guilty, and he knew they weren't. https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ala.../08/id/853235/

  17. #40
    Over 1000 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,159
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 643 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166568

  18. #41
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Just a suggestion; people have difficulty learning what God would have them, without cluttering their mind with a has been tool of the Liberals. The reason for Mr. M is to take up space and time, like you and I are now doing. Thank you. Fred Eans

  19. #42
    Over 1000 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,159
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 643 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166568
    Here's more on the corrupt Muler. He's been tied in with so many scandals he probably wears a scandal sheet as his nightgown.


    http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/...-back-in-town/

  20. #43
    Out of Order Town Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Within a whisper of rivers...
    Posts
    21,037
    Thanks
    3,923
    Thanked 8,441 Times in 4,930 Posts

    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147840
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    So, you're the one that made the argument that Muler is a good guy because of his having a purple heart
    It demonstrates courage and devotion to duty outside of the rhetorical.

    and I demonstrate how foolish that reasoning is
    A declaration isn't a demonstration. It's a stump speech.

    and you claim my reasoning is stupid?
    Another thing you're making up then.

    I guess honesty isn't one of your better attributes.
    Looks like reason isn't your strong suit, though you're demonstrably aces at throwing stones.

    Mueller was involved in a case in New York where 3 guys were railroaded into jail because the FBI wanted to protect Whitey Bulger, a mass murderer. Mueller wrote letters saying those guys needed to stay in jail because they were guilty, and he knew they weren't.https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ala.../08/id/853235/
    At least your proffering something to consider now.

    An allegation by Alan Dershowitz? And what action was taken and sustained against Muller in a court of law?

    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    Here's more on Muler and his dirty past.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...fbi-officials/
    That's just more allegation on the same story about Whitey. This time we have accusations from Louie Gohmert.

    Louie Gohmert, who is essentially a wind sock for the far right with a propensity to believe and speak some curious notions. Here are a few nuggets by former birther believing Representative Gohmert:

    On the Court.
    "The Supreme Court said…‘We are your God. Forget what God, Moses, Jesus ever said, we are your God now, the five of us in the majority, you do as we tell you.’ We have two of them [Ginsburg and Kagan] who had done same-sex marriages before they participated, they were disqualified, but they illegally participated, it’s an illegal decision, and it’s time to start impeaching judges and remove them from the Supreme Court.”
    On guns control and gay marriage.
    ”I had this discussion with some wonderful, caring Democrats earlier this week on the issue of, well, they said ‘Surely you could agree to limit the number of rounds in a magazine, couldn’t you? How would that be problematic?’…

    And I pointed out, well, once you make it ten, then why would you draw the line at ten? What’s wrong with nine? Or eleven? And the problem is once you draw that limit ; it’s kind of like marriage when you say it’s not a man and a woman any more, then why not have three men and one woman, or four women and one man, or why not somebody has a love for an animal?

    There is no clear place to draw the line once you eliminate the traditional marriage and it’s the same once you start putting limits on what guns can be used, then it’s just really easy to have laws that make them all illegal.”


    On homosexuals in the military.
    “I’ve had people say, ‘Hey, you know, there’s nothing wrong with gays in the military. Look at the Greeks.’ Well, you know, they did have people come along who they loved that was the same sex and would give them massages before they went into battle. But you know what, it’s a different kind of fighting, it’s a different kind of war and if you’re sitting around getting massages all day ready to go into a big, planned battle, then you’re not going to last very long.”
    On terrorism and immigration...
    ”I talked to a retired FBI agent who said that one of the things they were looking at were terrorist cells overseas who had figured out how to game our system. And it appeared they would have young women, who became pregnant, would get them into the United States to have a baby. They wouldn’t even have to pay anything for the baby. And then they would turn back where they could be raised and coddled as future terrorists. And then one day, twenty…thirty years down the road, they can be sent in to help destroy our way of life.”
    So, he has a history of saying all sorts of things.

    Echoes on literally the same (and so far only) charge against Muller. One that, to my knowledge, was never taken seriously enough by anyone for it to see the inside of any courtroom.

    That's it?
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

    Pro-Life







  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (May 31st, 2019)

  22. #44
    Over 1000 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,159
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 643 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166568
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    It demonstrates courage and devotion to duty outside of the rhetorical.


    A declaration isn't a demonstration. It's a stump speech.


    Another thing you're making up then.


    Looks like reason isn't your strong suit, though you're demonstrably aces at throwing stones.


    At least your proffering something to consider now.

    An allegation by Alan Dershowitz? And what action was taken and sustained against Muller in a court of law?


    That's just more allegation on the same story about Whitey. This time we have accusations from Louie Gohmert.

    Louie Gohmert, who is essentially a wind sock for the far right with a propensity to believe and speak some curious notions. Here are a few nuggets by former birther believing Representative Gohmert:

    On the Court.


    On guns control and gay marriage.


    [/FONT][/COLOR]On homosexuals in the military.


    On terrorism and immigration...[COLOR=#6A6A6A][FONT=-apple-system]


    So, he has a history of saying all sorts of things.


    Echoes on literally the same (and so far only) charge against Muller. One that, to my knowledge, was never taken seriously enough by anyone for it to see the inside of any courtroom.

    That's it?
    So, these guys were showing their sterling qualities of character too? https://listverse.com/2017/07/04/10-...-of-uncle-sam/ They were decorated vets too.... And the mafia worked very closely with the army on operation husky. In fact the invasion of Italy would most likely have failed without their help. Does that show great character and honesty?

    You can be awarded a purple heart for a wound that can be treated with a band aid. It is no reliable identifier of courage or bravery like the Silver or Bronze stars, or the Medal of Honor are. Anyone who is awarded one of those medals is courageous. A purple heart? meh. It's basically meaningless as regards to any qualities of character. All you have to do to "earn" it is be injured. That doesn't mean much. You can get shot running from a battle and still be awarded a purple heart because you were injured. That doesn't mean all recipients of it are bad guys, it just means it's an unreliable indicator of good character.

    I have to laugh at your Louie Gohmert quotes. That you think they prove anything is hilarious as far as I'm concerned. That you don't understand the implications of homosexuality and all the transgender baloney as to their negative impacts on society doesn't say much for your reasoning capacity or your understanding of human nature. You swallow the political arguments hook, line, and sinker coming from those out to destroy the US. You have been led around by the nose and consider yourself a deep thinker. It doesn't get much sadder than that.

    As to your assertion that Muler must be a good guy because he hasn't been prosecuted, it makes me laugh. The most successful criminals don't get prosecuted for a variety of reasons like having political connections, using blackmail on cops and judges, etc.... The Clintons have a string of around 50 bodies behind them and they haven't been indicted yet. Bill had his own medical examiner in Arkansas who would make determinations such as death from cancer when the subject's head was missing, or two teenages committed suicide and then wrapped themselves up in a tarp and laid themselves on the railroad tracks afterwards. Or how about the right handed guy who committed suicide by shooting himself behind his left ear. Or the guy who committed suicide by shooting himself 6 or 7 times in the chest. It's ironic just how painful it is to be a Clinton associate when people went to those extremes just to get away from them. I can give you many examples just like the ones I've mentioned here, and yet Bill and Hillary have never been indicted. Or, how about Hillary turning $1000 into $100,000 in a years time by making "investments"? Or how about their Whitewater investments where Clinton used state funds, equipment, and employees to build roads into his personal property to increase its value? These are matters of historical fact, as is the fact that old Billy Bob used Arkansas State troopers to take him to extramarital trysts. Yeah, not getting indicted is such a reliable indicator of being a real good guy....

  23. #45
    TOL Legend annabenedetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13,574
    Thanks
    7,798
    Thanked 9,811 Times in 5,486 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147748
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    So, you're the one that made the argument that Muler is a good guy because of his having a purple heart and I demonstrate how foolish that reasoning is, and you claim my reasoning is stupid? I guess honesty isn't one of your better attributes.
    Show me where I claimed your "reasoning is stupid."

    I'll wait.

    Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (May 31st, 2019),Rusha (May 31st, 2019),Town Heretic (May 31st, 2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us